What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
GET MO said:
If I just quit goin to my photobucket page can they still tell its mine by fallowing an ip or should I just erase it altogether?

wasnt tryina double post but anybody know the answer to this?

H

Hazeseeker

Big thank to IC for fixing the probs :rasta:

peace all :joint:
Hazeseeker
3284311005000_00191.jpg

Macster2

GET MO said:
how do I post my pictures in a post/make it bigger? also why is uploading safer on this site than photobucket, do u need a proxy before you upload on ic? If I just quit goin to my photobucket page can they still tell its mine by fallowing an ip or should I just erase it altogether?

You'll see in the link for your pic the word THUMB towards the end Remove thumb and replace with MED (in lower case letters) and pic should be bigger

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
wanna make your pix bigger ?
see the part marked in red, delete that out and your pix will be larger :rasta:
hope this helps

[*url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/42634100e1757.jpg]
COLOR].jpg
[/url]

Really, you don't need any of these red parts to post a full size pic

[*url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/42634100e1757.jpg]
COLOR].jpg
[/url]

The tags :smile:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uh, am i just real high, or did we have the ability to upload today, and now its down again? no rush-just checkin

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
tried three times tonight, same result as before. oh well, at least i got a few up. will wait till time is right.....sub

O

otherwhitemeat

Can ANYONE upload pics? I cannot and have not been able to do so for at least 3 days.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did the other day....friday maybe, it worked great then, but it was a cpl of days ago.

O

otherwhitemeat

Nope tried again, just goes right past the preview page and nothing happens. Tried IE7 and Firefox; FF doesn't even ever really get started loading...just times out.

Had no issues uploading pics a few days ago: I can't believe I am the only one having issues?!?!?!

EDIT: Just tried again and it works for me if I only UL no more than a few images at a time. If I tried to do all 10, it conked out...if I only tried to UL a few at a time it worked

Last edited:

DimitriKing

hi people every time i try to post or preview a thread im writing with pictures in it comes up with this error.. The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
Your Post contains one or more URLs, please remove them before submitting your message again.
why isnt it letting me put pictures on my thread??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.