What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macster2

Problem seems to be firefox which I recently updated,I entered the site using explorer and problem went away .I'll check my security settins

Macster2

Under the error console I have a number of declarations dropped all image related how does one go about fixing this?

ConceptOfSleep

YES YES YES!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know Scrappy!! Im off to upload, then snap more, then upload again...hahaha

Thanks much to ICMag web suport for getting this fixed for us!

:joint:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
how do I post my pictures in a post/make it bigger? also why is uploading safer on this site than photobucket, do u need a proxy before you upload on ic? If I just quit goin to my photobucket page can they still tell its mine by fallowing an ip or should I just erase it altogether?

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
GET MO said:
how do I post my pictures in a post/make it bigger? also why is uploading safer on this site than photobucket, do u need a proxy before you upload on ic? If I just quit goin to my photobucket page can they still tell its mine by fallowing an ip or should I just erase it altogether?

The main reason is that the IC Mag servers are located in a safe country that wont allow most LEO's to use this information for prosecution.

Thank you WEB SUPPORT! Now I can show off my babies!!

Gypsy Nirvana @ Day 28

soulfly22583

Veteran
Im not sure of that my friend - i would assume that could be taken care of by re-writing the code to display a larger picture, but again, im not sure. Im sure a more web savvy tech head here can help out though =)

R

Raistlin Majere

wanna make your pix bigger ?
see the part marked in red, delete that out and your pix will be larger :rasta:
hope this helps

[*url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/42634100e1757.jpg]
COLOR].jpg
[/url]

example is
small

big

soulfly22583

Veteran
Raistlin Majere said:
wanna make your pix bigger ?
see the part marked in red, delete that out and your pix will be larger :rasta:
hope this helps

[*url=http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/42634100e1757.jpg]
COLOR].jpg
[/url]

example is
small

big

I knew someone would know the answer! Thanks bud, taught me something new too!

Status
Not open for further replies.