What's new

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDanky

arent user photos a huge part of this forum? shouldnt fixing this be priority?

alot of things seem to be out of date on this site...

mr.D

OgreSeeker

GET MO said:
I use photobucket... But Im also not doing anything Illegal, me and me girl both have scripts and are well below our plant limit... So heres some Goo and Purple Bubba for yall while you wait for the uploader, cant wait till they fix shit tho, many grows I wanna look at, many pictures I wanna see....

Are you in the states? If the answer is yes then you are doing something illegal in the eyes of the feds.

Just found this one in your photobucket, thought it was perty...
PICT0010-1.jpg

BTW nice dog man...he's cute as hell but I think he needs a diet LOL.

Last edited:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Yawn. Oh, are we still down? Jeez. I can only wonder what the problem is. PHP boards don't take this long to re-configure...surely...? Well, they don't...

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
DD - this was a point I brought up a while ago on the ICM Supporter issue - don't you get a guaranteed amount of HD space allocated when you become a supporter? I kind of assumed that guarantee would also apply to server access too. If you're down too...then...

P

perakko

hang in there people! im sure its just a matter of days now.... :bashhead: :violin:

here's some finnish outdoor action, some pehkuruders at latitude 69 n just starting to bloom!

DSC07130.jpg

DSC07133.jpg

purpurea ticinensis

DSC07138.jpg

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
guest2222999 said:
Not only can't i upload pics all the avatars are gone and most of the advertisments etc. wtf is going on????

Did you Block any IC Mag images? LoL This is why I didn't think of blocking the pictures at first but than I remembered these misplaced photos were from image shack & photobucket. The fix is to Unblock IC Mag, if that's the prob go up to the top left of the page & blindly right click around until you see the Unblock photo prompt.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
What gives man!!! No ability to upload for close to a week and no one giving adequate answers!! Can some one please let us know what is goin on and when it will be positively fixed. Wasting time logging onto to try to uplaod photos is is gettin old!!

satyr

Not a very serious way to handle your business in my opinion. Just leaving and not caing whether things works or not. The nice moderator even advised that they had been on the site but they deserved a vacation. But with some planning one should not exclude the other..
But maybe its a little telltale sign that showhs they might not so thrilled about it anymore.

By the way. I seem to remember something about the owner of planet ganja and GN were having some hefty discussions at some point, him claiming to be able to do homeruns if he wanted.

I find it somewhat strange that they dont even comment this thread personally instead of letting some junior moderator do it for them without info.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
OgreSeeker- Thanks a lot for the info man, so how do you go about getting a proxy?

OgreSeeker

GET MO said:
??? are u a hacker or somethin? can u teach me how u did that?

Just PM'ed you...

LOL. You asked if your photobucket account was still vulnerable...
Hey guys, I think GET MO is planning to bury someone!!??

PICT0072-4.jpg

Hope that pic answers your question.

Let me get some info together on proxies. Maybe I'll start a thread in the security section to TRY and get accross how dangerous it is to use Photobucket to host ganjeee pictures without using a proxy. People think that if they create an account using bogus info and password protect the account then they're safe. That kind of thinking is going to get someone in big trouble.
MANY people on here have been suggesting using image hosting sites to host pics without detailing how to use these hosting sites safely.

IC Web Support said:
We are working on it.

Any updates? Just jump in and hollar...hell ya don't even have to make it a WHOLE 5 words this time!!

Last edited:

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Rainman said:
What gives man!!! No ability to upload for close to a week and no one giving adequate answers!! Can some one please let us know what is goin on and when it will be positively fixed. Wasting time logging onto to try to uplaod photos is is gettin old!!

are you paying IC mag for their bandwith usage? no? ok then. maybe you should go to another cannabis site if this website is just a waste of time.

that goes for anyone who has something bad to say about ICmag, if you don't like it here go somewhere else and post your pix.

OP AND DG are apparently busy at the moment and can't be bothered to fix the upload. They are very busy people with a lot going on, they have other things to worry about besides you not being able to upload your pics onto THEIR servers, and use their servers hard drive space for a site that is FREE.

peace!

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
People are away on vacation and it wasn't expected that the pic downloads would go down again.

But hey, at least we get to laugh at the conspiracy theories, lmao.......

OgreSeeker

NorCalFor20 said:
are you paying IC mag for their bandwith usage? no? ok then. maybe you should go to another cannabis site if this website is just a waste of time.

that goes for anyone who has something bad to say about ICmag, if you don't like it here go somewhere else and post your pix.

OP AND DG are apparently busy at the moment and can't be bothered to fix the upload. They are very busy people with a lot going on, they have other things to worry about besides you not being able to upload your pics onto THEIR servers, and use their servers hard drive space for a site that is FREE.

peace!

Dude who's saying bad things about IC? People are just wanting to show off their stuff.
Some people are supporters and have paid for the use of this site (not me). They don't deserve answers?

Rainman,
If you do decide to "go somewhere else" go on over to the canna cabana or HG 420. They look chill.

JJScorpio said:
People are away on vacation and it wasn't expected that the pic downloads would go down again.

But hey, at least we get to laugh at the conspiracy theories, lmao.......

Yeah I think someone said that they were on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts