The reeds.

Spot1

Hash plant2 - Early Durban - Nadia x Royal Dane

Strain2

Strain2

Reeds spot 2

Lots of Self topped planted here with these nepals

Male

I have about 11 spots :) Hope they'll work i dont see my self as a lucky person so anything can happen lol. hehe.

---

Okay so on June 18 cops came by and took all my plants in my tent that were all ready to go out.

30 kashmir
32 Strain 2
14 Strain 1
16 Hindu kush Auto
5 Early Dane
6 Early Wonder skunk
5 Mors30
and few other too lost.....

3 days later and i would have had 90% of them out on the spots.

Now i have about 26m2 of empty space already prepared.

so about 12 hours after they came it looked like this

Hashplant2 - 12pcs.
Arnes Hash plant - 20pcs.
Leb30 x CFPJ - 10pcs.
Rocket chunk - 45pcs.
Royal dane x white widow x Ulduz - 21pcs.
EDxEA - purple? - 5pcs.
Leb27xEarly dane - 17pcs.
Mors30 2 - pcs.

As of now, i have no place to dry or anything.. so i got a lot of thinking to do to try and get this sorted where ever i can :/..

Update from June 25th, All updates from now on will be recent ones :)

Dog park/forrest seed spot.

hehe alot happened here since last update, b3n7xerdpurtxrd are still growing strong :)

Early Dane. Only female left from the ED's i put out.

Long day yesterday, only 2 hours sleep and then 5 hours around to spots, 5 energi drinks helped a little hehe. worth it tho

The Reeds.

Spot 1.

Did some supercropping on them a week ago, they seemed to like it, grown quite a bit.

Always the biggest to turn male ehh? : )

Nadia (2pounder x Chilla) Seedgrow

First visit since transplant on June 6. good growth considering the trees had almost boxed it in completely with little sun, so i gave it a thorough trimming :)

Tallest Nadia around 90cm.

Danish Passion x Uk08 x Early Dane Seedgrow.

Spot i havnt had a chance to show yet, cross i made in 2010 but got very few seeds.

Gave this spot a good trim aswell.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey cannaholik,
looking good!
but i got one question... when your saying you gave the last spot a "good trimming as well" are you talking about the plants surrounding your weed plants or have you actually took away the lower shoots/sprouts?
and yeah... tallest ones always turn out males over here, too. eh :biggrin:

keep on doing what ya do, please. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Minister

Sorry to hear about the cops, but good you are keeping it up, standing tall.

Any idea how they got to you?

Plants looking fine by the way.

hey cannaholik,
looking good!
but i got one question... when your saying you gave the last spot a "good trimming as well" are you talking about the plants surrounding your weed plants or have you actually took away the lower shoots/sprouts?
and yeah... tallest ones always turn out males over here, too. eh :biggrin:

keep on doing what ya do, please. :tiphat:

Hey, I gave the sorrounding vegetation a good trimming. i also remove small lower shoots, forgot it there tho :)

Sorry to hear about the cops, but good you are keeping it up, standing tall.

Any idea how they got to you?

Plants looking fine by the way.

Yes i have found out, its for sure my neighbor down below.. talked to my neighbor on same floor he had also had the police come by and check for hash sales some time before we did, hes not stabil for sure. it sucks.. will move when i get the money for it.

:thank you: both.

City Spot.

Juli 1.

Okay so what i had feared happened, The soil is just to wet i think. Plants that are direct in grown stopped growing and started to get sick.
Dno if i should go re plant them in pots or something, stuff like this so late just drains me from energi just thinking about it.

On top of that, Until a week ago i havnt seen 1 single slug. Now the freaks are everywhere and munching hard on my plants.

good ones first? :(

The ones that are suffering in the ground.

Mors30 - Leb27xEarly Dane - Ultimate Passion Seed grow.

June 3rd.

yes i planted the Ultimate closer together in order to make room for the other 2 strains, Mors30 will be the sperminator.

Leb27xEarly Dane

Dog forrest/park - b3n7xerdpurtxrd - Nepal - Early Dane

growing allright here, lots of b3n7xerdpurtxrd males devoloping but no females yet of those, Theres also 1 Early Dane & 1 Nepal both starting to flower no pics tho.

Biggest one, Male if i remember correct.

Mors30 - Leb27 x Early Dane - Ultimate Passion

Ultimate Passion

Didnt grab any pics of the other ones, theyre still small.. weather had rouged them up quite a bit tho :(
-

Few pic of Early Danes.

Latest posts

Latest posts