What's new

Cannaholikers Guerilla Gardens 2012

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey cannaholik,
f*ck the mental neighbor and leo. :plant grow:
hope you get some more sun to burn out these slugs. i didnt use any slug pellets before but maybe you should throw out some more. although slugs dont really like climbing up wooden stems, so a good trim of plants might help, too. or you just wait and see what happens (usually my bet, hehe).
you got some spots to make up for it.

keep it up man :tiphat:

The Reeds - Spot 1

Strain 2 - Could be Danish passion.

-

Danish Passion x Uk08 x Early Dane Seedgrow.

Explosive growth here! Hadnt visited in 23 days. was running around in the dark and couldnt find it after a while of looking i suddenly stood with my face directly in the plants, i turned my head and holy crap not to bad hehe.

Biggest one, Havnt started to flower yet.

Lovely shape this has, short and wide.

All the males have started to flower, yet waiting to see some females, damn Deers had killed 3 of the in the edge of the spot, they werent there so no idea how big they might have been.

All the males have started to flower, yet waiting to see some females, damn Deers had killed 3 of the in the edge of the spot, they werent there so no idea how big they might have been.

-

Deers had killed 11 big plants, they gone thru horrible torture of all kinds.. Thats around 22 plants counting the males ive spend time on.. sucks. oh well.

this one might make it, its stalk like all the others where pretty messed up, but might stand a little chance this one.

City Spot

Mainly Strain 2, that might be danish passion, pretty much all the small ones are strain 1. that might be northern sun, or maybe its the other way :D,

Biggest babe

Alot of pics, glad im done :D

peace brothers!

been a while since last update been to busy to update everywhere, happened quite a bit since last.

update is from August 9th.

The Reeds Spot 1 - Mainly Strain 2 possible danish passion

Others strains growing here aswell is, Early Durban, Hashplant 2 and some i cant remember

Most old plants here on spot 1 lost most of their fan leaves a month ago +/- when we had a week of insane sun, they dried out quite a bit and dead dry leaves everywhere plants were also yellow as hell looking all skinny,
I properly should have spread more ferts sooner, but to much work kept my mind of the pots needing ferts added regular, They basicly looked like they were going to die lol. i couldnt even water that day, next day i hurried out to water with some normal garden ferts and they looked a little better a week after, since i have given them some nitro phoska aswell some more liquid ferts.
Starting to bounce back now after 3-4 weeks since they looked horrible.

Mainly in vision Strain2//DP

Strain2

Two Early Durbans

Strain 2//DP?

The Reeds Spot 2 - Nepal and others.

These didnt dry out as much in that period not being as big as the others, gave them some ferts aswell.

Overwiew

Nepal

Nepal

Nepals

Nepal

Early Dane Seedgrow.

Was out to pollinate the females left on the spot Aug 12th. and found a freakin hermi. Looked like the weirdo on the dog forrest spot, with curled up leaves everywhere.
definitely some weirdos in these seeds, Removed the hermi last night drove it 2 km down the road in left in tight vegation.

This one is the one that hermed : (.. had already removed bunch of curled up leaves before taking the pic.

hermi

Early dane, this one smells so good already getting pretty fat and full of resin very fast flowering.

same as the above

some fat leaves on this one

broke of a branch of this woops

they should get some more work for sure some tasty smoke inthere i think. looking forward to try a good nug of ED hash.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammmm dude u seem to have a boat load of good strains. I wish I had the time and good spots as u have. this is turning out to be a great grow.

Hi cheesebuds, yeye good seeds we danes have enough of :blowbubbles:

yea you need to have alot of free time on your hand no doubt, Can really take much more hours than anticipated and get some crazy nights, wish you can get the time some day and grow like a wild man :biggrin

J0kersHerb

Cheers champ, thanking for stoppin in.

mendo420

Thx, noted - will do! :D

City Spot - Danish passion and Northern sun

Visited here on August 18th, looked real good, had expected to maybe see a bunch of snails but didnt see any jejeyay..
but they might come back if it starts pouring down tho the ground is always wet.

Pretty much only females left now, there is 2-3 im a little uncertain of still. but think they will turn female. Might have removed the last male yesterday, a big danish passion i think.

DP

Northern sun SF edition

Danish passion Male

Danish passion