What's new

Cannaholikers Guerilla Gardens 2012

Dog forrest/park - b3n7 x Erdpurt x Royal Dane - Nepal - Early Dane - Seedgrow.

Deers had made huge attack here 6 days ago, havnt had time and its very hard to acces with alot of bamboo sticks, so 2 days ago at 6 am in the morning i went for it, i just had to dont care if anybody looked.
Very nice to be with your plants while the sun comes up!

Looked horrible lol. mostly females that didnt pull thru, but still 5 left i think, I cracked on woops, its stem was dry like desert, snap!, The Nepal that was here is the smaller one one you can spot out in the side to the right on pic 1 hanging all down

1 B3n7 x Erdpurt x Royal dane male have started to devoplope completly purple flowers with lots of christals, only occured on 3 small branches yet tho.

Few Females have begun flowering stage.

Before

2-3 Females and couple of males all tangled up to on side, all of them where laying in that direction so used eachother for support as a temporary solution for some of them when i first saw.

about 80% of the stem have broken clean of, and are only connected by the 20% remaning stem, have been laying on the ground for a while but still no signs of any trouble, hope it pulls thru, i gaffataped it as with as i could and hope for the best.

Before pic

Covered the damage with dirt.

Was out a good 5½ hours yesterday. Started out in the reeds watering an removing all dead and sick leafs also tied down those that were to close, All set for the flowering hopefully can go smooth without to much mold. looking real good outthere, will wait a few to take pics down there tho.

I then took a good sized Danish passion at the right flowering stage to be dusted with me, taking a good secure walk over fields about 1km with all sorts of crap 3 10L cans,bunch of males and other small stuff. out to the road where i could pick it up with the car.
Heres the lil chica, Single picture from the reeds on spot 2.

so where is that female for hehr

Well the Mors30 i got rescued from the spot that got found, i removed to another hill. but long away from there.

Only 3 Mors30 survived sadly and i can curse over that for a long time lol.

Now 2 males and 1 female, 1 male (purple) is well devoloped already shedding pollen, female and the other male have just begun to flower.
Removed the Females 100m in one direction and the nr 2 male 100 m in the other direction, and will let it get a few more pistols so both males can have a go on her.

Well i started out with the 3 mors here, then for a week ago or so i decided to take 2 Nadia x Royal dane also from the reeds with me for seeds, Then about 3-4 days later i decided now i want some Royal nepal up there too so i went and dug 2 up, a bushy one and a single bud. then saw a little cute Early durban starring at me, she came along for the ride aswell, look/smell so good!
They are all pretty long in to flower tho, but im no doubt i they will produce a few.

And here we are, today, decided to take the Danish passion up there aswell ! :D Actually most interesting seed spot of the bunch i think, all pieced together one by one.

Very hard to get decent pics there from the brown grass, light the whole thing up making the camera blurry, will try to get some in daylight, just not that secure to visit, but pretty stealth when left alone.

Danish Passion in front, behind 2 uniform Nadia x Royal dane, next to that the mors male, and behind them a box with the Royal nepal and Early durban, and then the other mors, 1 female in upper left corner, male is out of sight.

Royal Nepal - Single cola

purple Mors30 Male

-

dyr

ICMag Donor
Wow I hadn't seen this one canna and it's so long ago you made it, hehe. Better late than never right? ;) As everybody is saying this is really nice bro :good:

:plant grow: :groupwave: :plant grow:

wow ur gardens r so dam impressive. woo hoo. I deff wanna see the total yield in the end.

They are doing real well indeed! so happy i have em all its been a long road so far, still plenty to go :whee:

I would really want to see a total yield too, but after cops was here i cant go on as planned. Drying time will be so stressfull, drying everywhere i can.

Making hash of it as it go along, Some of the bigger plants i will try to get a reading of :D

hi dyr, thanks for poppin in ;) ;) good karma is well accepted

Had a mate out with me quick with his cam, we visited Danish passion x uk08 x Early Dane seedgrow, will remove the males one of the coming days, he dont do to well with pollen so id better wait.

biggest one

Then a small visit to Early dane Seedgrow later that evening to look out for herm, and i found balls on one more :( shoots out here and there from the bud along with the pistols, no bigger herm clusters.

must be some thai sativas prone to herm or somethin used in these seeds.

Will dig it up another day when i can come in daylight and get a few more pics :)

The small sativa, looking very well. compact as hell and not long to go :)

Lil budshot from the biggest plant there.

Heres the plant that shows balls

Stream spot - Nepal - Early Durban

Few pics of stream spot from the trip mentioned earlier.

Early Durban - great smell on these ED's yummy!

Early Durban

Early Durban with 2 buds on a stick.

Royal Nepal

Royal Nepals

Then a lil from what should have been a nadia seed grow.

Started out with 15, now 8 left and all females, found herm on 2 of them seed in'em all.. hmmmmm.. Tried making seeds on'em last year aswell, got only females also hmmm..¨

Might also experienced a lil stress from this lol....... real shame, they are so frosty will make some good hash.

About 3m high the tallest one

Major damage, never seen it like this in a danish grow i think

City Spot

-Then some Danish passion and Northern sun SF edition

Danish passion - so oily and stinky this pheno

Danish passion - Same smell and look as the pheno above.

Danish passion

Latest posts

Latest posts