What's new

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Cukes = cucumbers. Don't know how it works on buds in flower. I use eagle 20 when I go into flower. So about 12 weeks before anything is smoked. I spray the crap out of the plant till the leaves hang down from the extra weight. Make sure you get the under sides of the leaves.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cukes = cucumbers. Don't know how it works on buds in flower. I use eagle 20 when I go into flower. So about 12 weeks before anything is smoked. I spray the crap out of the plant till the leaves hang down from the extra weight. Make sure you get the under sides of the leaves.

OH... Another bullet in the arsenal...:shooty:...:good:... Thanks...

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

hotboxes

Man this sucks bro I wish I had some info for you man I personally never had to deal with it "Knock on wood" Hope you get it figured bro I'll be over here rooting for you man, seems like you have a lot of help already in here a lot of good peeps.

bobblehead

Veteran
Please don't ozone your plants or yourself... It should only be used for exhausting outside... Can you live with it? Yes. Will you permanently damage your mucus membranes with prolonged exposure? Yes. Will your plants like being oxidized? No... Just don't do it. That's my humble opinion having breathed the air from that exact model of ozone generator.

hotboxes

I second that, I only use mine to collect exhaust before it goes out the window for extreme measures. Never inside with the plants or myself. The exhaust collects in a open area tha is totally enclosed Thats where I put My ozone genny before the air is pushed outside. That shit cleans very dirty water so u can drink it just imagine what it can do to your body if enough is absorbed.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please don't ozone your plants or yourself... It should only be used for exhausting outside... Can you live with it? Yes. Will you permanently damage your mucus membranes with prolonged exposure? Yes. Will your plants like being oxidized? No... Just don't do it. That's my humble opinion having breathed the air from that exact model of ozone generator.

You have such a way with words...:ying: I like it... :tiphat:

So for smell only... Figure my scrubber has a few months left on it.
I'll save it for then. I've read 15' of venting before exit is best for odor control.
(Thought 15' spiraled in tight circle fed into the ceiling vent)

Back ta PM.

So am I ta understand there's nothing I can do in flower ta kill the PM
Beyond environment control ?

Which will be here this week...
CAP AIR-1*Temperature/Humidity Controller

What about the PH-milk spray.. Can I spray up till the last week with no negative effects ?

Saving my eyes a little as well... Came today...

hotboxes

those lumiis help your eyes for sure I have a pair but I want the Method7's they are the shit check them out. like 160 a pair though but well worth it.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I second that, I only use mine to collect exhaust before it goes out the window for extreme measures. Never inside with the plants or myself. The exhaust collects in a open area tha is totally enclosed Thats where I put My ozone genny before the air is pushed outside. That shit cleans very dirty water so u can drink it just imagine what it can do to your body if enough is absorbed.

Lol.. Figured I needed more info before I tried it out...
Thanks fer da 411 bro.. makes me think the space between my tent and window... humm...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
those lumiis help your eyes for sure I have a pair but I want the Method7's they are the shit check them out. like 160 a pair though but well worth it.

Tried ta get a pair at $70.00. Out bid.. lol couple months ago.

Payed under $20 on these..seems the going price.. Want ta see if it helps pictures as well. :biggrin:

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

PPK tote over fill again... Simple fix.
Cut line - blew out the line to the control bucket.
Drain half tote into empty and dump into volume bucket.

D

DaveTheNewbie

PPK tote over fill again... Simple fix.
Cut line - blew out the line to the control bucket.
Drain half tote into empty and dump into volume bucket.

now that i finally moved to PPKs i so dont want to start reading of flooding issues :)

hotboxes

now that i finally moved to PPKs i so dont want to start reading of flooding issues :)

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! hahahah no dave you should be good as long as your top container drains directly into the bottom you should be fine. I think its just cuz he is using the smarties on top of the tote lid and the water is collecting on the top from the whole pot draining.

The PPK set up should be gravity fed the only pump u need is for the pulse, thus the water drain directly into the bottom chamber.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! hahahah no dave you should be good as long as your top container drains directly into the bottom you should be fine. I think its just cuz he is using the smarties on top of the tote lid and the water is collecting on the top from the whole pot draining.

The PPK set up should be gravity fed the only pump u need is for the pulse, thus the water drain directly into the bottom chamber.

Thats what I though as well.. I have a low volume pulse feed. About 48 oz in. Minute every 2 hours.. The sides and of the smarts stay dry. The bottoms get wet. Then dry by the next pulse.

Then I thought... Level of the pulse bucket being higher than the base totses was
the issue.

Then I thought (more time) needed between pulse feeding to level every thing out.

Fixed and ruled out for the most part.

Now im thinking. ..

1/4" tubing for 10-12 totes may just be to small for the volume of water movement im needing. Either due to the small diameter of the hose or particles semi blocking the line..
May well be the latter as I have a little coco/perlite floating around..

Either way im working on changing to 1/2" lines for round 2.
I also am going to bump the feedings back ta 1 minute every hour 20 times a day and see if the issue is the same or worse. (Wanting to Rule pulsing rate/volume out)

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do believe the VERT section is becoming a PPK wonder land...

picture.php

:smoke out:

----- :alien::ying:: -----

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I turned off the intake and exhaust fans in the tent and am treating the clone closet and room with sulfur vap..
picture.php

Also...
This is a good day..
picture.php

Vap pen is hear..

hotboxes

Man that really sucks about the PM still man. Most of the country is gonna get hit with this massive cold front Hopefully your in its wake and get a lil rest from that shit long enough to get shit on track.