ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top shelf bagseed male.. pulled. .

A shame ta cut... yet...she had a nut and A-Dawg dont play that game.. chop chop biatch...lol

I did clone so who knows.. I coulduse for seed run yet unknown strain.. humm..

----- :alien::ying::alien: -----

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you have a light leek? that will cause a hermie.

No way it was light leak. I've been closed in the tent 3 times now and cant see hand on nose.

This tent is built right in every way... (got so lucky)

Odd.. I didn't think (hermie) ...

Was popped from seed and didnt know sex till flowering. So it showed. I Cut..lol

As I have clones..

Now ya say hermie and I think maybe since it cam from top shelf dispensary weed. Maybe not a male but hermied...humm...lol Either way it would get cut.
No way I will use for seed run now... Thanks bro/good call..

Peace..

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
4 ladies Day 32

4 ladies Day 32

So I have 4 ladies on day 32.
I've tried different levels of picking on each one.
For the most part they are doing good. Though they all show different levels of stress. Between the lack of pulse feeding,large fluxuatios of temps/RH and the PM battles they have had a tuff time.

Had a bump in the road as the sulfur vap wont be here till Tuesday.
Going to treat with milk again tonight as PM is back yet again.

I have been able to keep it at a very low level so for but really want it resolved before the final swellege...

Having gotten these issues resolved for the most part. Im curious ta see how the ladies on the other side do as they are the clones of these day 32ers..lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Maybe look at potassium silicate as a spray. It is use with cukes to help with PM in green houses. I have not used it so you will have to research it.

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe look at potassium silicate as a spray. It is use with cukes to help with PM in green houses. I have not used it so you will have to research it.

Thinking Im going to treat the next round with Eagle20 if the Sulfur Vap and Ozone treatment do not kill the PM 100%... May just treat either way as the next run is for seeds.

I've read on Potassium S. A little... Yet whats cukes ? Thats a new one on me...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The other side..

The other side..

The 10 day ladies. Cloned of 32ers
2x B.A.T.F
1x Hawaiian Punch
1x Kong
2x 80s Sativa

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Alien{☆}Dawg◆Area51 PPK◆430₩~V ERT~Coco~X Strain~fun

From what I have read you do not burn sulfur after flower set, unless you like the taste of sulfur...
Definitely going Eagle 20 myself from this point on, too much at stake now.
What program did you use for your room design?

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
From what I have read you do not burn sulfur after flower set, unless you like the taste of sulfur...
Definitely going Eagle 20 myself from this point on, too much at stake now.
What program did you use for your room design?

I thought I read you could vap sulfur in mid flower but not ladt 2 weeks or so...
Is this wrong ? I dont want ta mess this up at the end...

I screwed last seasons grow with sprays... Taste horrible..

Should I just stick with PH+ with milk/water spray every 3-4 day's ?
Im worried about swelling time when I cant get to the center of buds...

The program is called (Room Plus) Android...

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any thoughts or experience with Ozone ?
I have a monster ozone bazooka waiting for somethin ta do..

From what I understand its a give and take with ozone.
Ya can kill mold with a high enough PPM yet Ozone at that level hurts plants and your lungs. (Not cool)

I've been playing with the idea of running the ozone during a dark cycle with the exhaust fan off.
I just have this image in my head of opening the tent at lights on and finding shriveled up ladies...lol

Arminius

Veteran

Wish I had more help, but it's been kicking my ass. Lost my remote site crop because of it. It's all getting a solvent bath to at least try to recover some of the loss.
Once flower sets I wouldn't spray anything you don't want on the finished product, including neem oil.
Only thing safe that I have found was PM Wash. It's expensive, and doesn't kill it, but it does bond to it, and followed with the Power Wash, you can remove any pm at harvest.
Keep your climate dialed, and pluck anything with PM, is the best I can tell you at this stage of the game.
I will never use bicarbonate soda in flower ever again, stopped swell dead in its tracks.
Someone mentioned hydrogen peroxide in another thread. Maybe if its just small amounts you can spray individual leaves, since your space is relatively small.
Hope that helps.

Arminius

Veteran

No experience with ozone. Maybe just run it a cycle or two and keep a close eye?

DamnUglyDogE

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wish I had more help, but it's been kicking my ass. Lost my remote site crop because of it. It's all getting a solvent bath to at least try to recover some of the loss.
Once flower sets I wouldn't spray anything you don't want on the finished product, including neem oil.
Only thing safe that I have found was PM Wash. It's expensive, and doesn't kill it, but it does bond to it, and followed with the Power Wash, you can remove any pm at harvest.
Keep your climate dialed, and pluck anything with PM, is the best I can tell you at this stage of the game.
I will never use bicarbonate soda in flower ever again, stopped swell dead in its tracks.
Someone mentioned hydrogen peroxide in another thread. Maybe if its just small amounts you can spray individual leaves, since your space is relatively small.
Hope that helps.

:tiphat:... Sound advice~~Helps a lot.~~Thanks :tiphat:...