What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Cannafornia Style~◆Area51~Kiddie Pool PPK◆VERT~Evolution~

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dogs-weed-fetch...
Make for good times....

picture.php

View image in gallery

Miraculous Meds

ok, nice thread much respect.

To me u r the epic picture dude.

U got some great shit like when someones sick u throw down the Asian nurse. So was wondering how u get these and post em. Do u just scour the net and upload, or put them on ur pc and upload. Basicly Im clueless on the process but often think Id like to put up a random pic like u do to describe something, or make a joke, or whatever.
thnks, mm

hotboxes

Looks great dude, it's been a long time since I've been on Icmag ever since my world was flipped upside down and I found out I have stage 4 colon cancer. Since April 1st. I've had 2 surgery's it metastasized to my liver, appendix, and stomach so they cut out 55% of my liver removed the appendix and scraped out the stomach. As of last week my markers went from 90 to 30. I just started chemo last Tuesday. The tumor in my colon attached itself to my tailbone and now I'm trying to shrink it.

Sorry for jacking your thread bro just wanted to check in somewhere, I know last time we talked i was going to test some beans for you but I kinda just dropped off the face of the earth well that is what happened. I just started 5 cheese dogs and 5 strawberry dog shit. I had 5/5 & 5/5 germinate but only 4/5from both got past the germ. Period it's weird letter C from both didn't make it. They are conn.genetics of course and they are growing fast. I have about 2-1/2 weeks left on a green crack and a giga bud plant. I also have a C99 from female seeds, nirvana swiss cheese, hortilab starbud vegging for next round flower. I'm getting a new tent at the end of the month a gorilla 5x5x8 with a 1000 watt. Dual spectrum hortilux bulb and either 2-3 PPK pods. I have about a year till my next surgery so I'm trying to grow as much as i can till then. I'll try and get some photos up in a thread soon I also have a pack of hortilab sour pink grapefruit i want to crack open soon also. Again everything looks great as usual bro keep up the stellar work my friend and sorry for the long ass post

Latest posts

Latest posts