What's new

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Helloo blan-k-flor & candamo.

blan-k-flor , Tambien tengo algunas ArxB recien germinadas ahi se ven, para unos amigos que comienzan sus primeras matas. You'll sure won't regret on ArxB.

candamo, welcome to the thread. :wave:
At this time of the year we can reach 25C as max and 13C as min. temps.

But my terrace is an oven by itself, it always has 4 or 5 more degrees celcius. I have to take good care or they will burn.

Malawi x Cantarela F2
picture.php

Kayaman. Plants look great in the 34 lat. sun. I look forward to sharing the same sol with you. I'm new to Uruguay and this thread. enjoyed your pics and look forward to following ur thread this year. Billy Bueno

Kayaman

Veteran
Last standing pictures of Pakistan x cantarela f2 I picked this one five days ago. :smoke:

All resin heads were cloudy and a few amber, another thing is that the day is getting longer and she was getting a bit leafy in the buds, like she wants to reveg, so 9weeks flowering for her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A decent plant and harvest for a winter to spring plant, 5 months of life.

It's great to still have bud to smoke from last year and harvesting another bit :D for variety.

Terrace plants exploded in growth :yoinks:, pretty humid / warm climate here these days.

Kayaman

Veteran
update from a 5 days ago.

update from a 5 days ago.

I forgot to post this two Pics.

The two girls on the side and the sierra charlie x OThaze in the middle which i think it's a male :badday: I'll surely dust some plants with this pollen.

picture.php

And the recently harvested Paki x cantarelaf2 is reveging at a fast rate, no change in the soil or added nutrients... all by herself. She was flowering with increasing hours and now we have 13.30+ hours of sunlight, so she got used to that, I'll add some N in a few days.

picture.php

Lionroot

Well, this is my first garden :jump:, Now that I moved homes I can start my grows, so I'm sharing some of my lady's
I have two Angola roja x Banghi (from la mano negra ), thanks kayaman for this great strain.
They are growing with 10 hours of direct sunlight and the day lasts total of 13:40 hours of light
They were started the firsts days of November.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Wonderful! My bro, Lionroot..:smoke:..Is great to know that LaManoNegra genes WILL live on, that's a Fact that I can confirm and will do my best to make that happen.
Specially Angola Red x Banghi (Congo).

Blessings me bredda

S

shushslo

Very nice Kayaman & Lionroot!This thread is always nice to see!

Keep it green bredrens!:respect:

Awesome pictures man. I would Love to live there i think. Somewhere a little more south atleast. Being up north is very limiting in terms of photoperiod, let alone the law of the north...

Chacrero

Astonishing collection of soaring sats bro!!!!

Q´lo parió cachamann!! mejor me llevo unos caramelitos el martes!!

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Adding some pics to have a bit of colour on this page as usual,

Another update from yesterday.

Malawi x Arb X Cantarela F2 in the front and rest of terrace
picture.php

SC x OTH male
picture.php

Nevilles'Haze x Uzb
picture.php

Nevilles'Haze x Uzb
picture.php

Plants look really nice Kayaman. They seem to be loving the Uruguayan sun. I'm really liking the sativa dom SC x OTH male you have. He looks like a real prize. Can you tell us more about this strain? Do you have any females in the garden of this SC x OTH?

I was also wondering since we both share the same soil and I'm new to the country. The soil here is looks very nice and pleasent smelling, but it seems to have a bit of clay in it as well. after a good rain the soil gets pretty compact. and I dont want my roots suffercating. can u point me where I can find something to help airate it. I'm having no luck finding a grow store that would have perlite for sale. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lionroot

Guenas people

This is the progress of my garden, One of the Ar x B is male and the other female. Now I can
maintain this great strain. :D
I have added three more ladies, two Cantarela BX1 (Backcross) and one pakistan x cantarela f2

MAle:
picture.php

Female:
picture.php

Here we have the pakistan x cantarela f2
picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Senor_Bueno, It's hard to find perlite, you'll have to check with agro stores maybe, I have my own mix and really never buy much than a couple of bags of dark soil, bone meal and castings, this can be found at any market and then I amend accordingly with my own batch of compost and teas.

LionRoot, they are going great and I'm really glad to have The chance to make F2, good work :yes:

I accidentally broke one of the main branches in the reveged plant and after taping it with hopes, it died, the other main branch got eaten by a snail and it left the branch healthy but with no sustain, it had the inside of the stem uncovered, without the green part of the stem.
I never saw that before, It kinda ate all around the branch and it was still alive but with the inside of the stem showing...I took no pics of this, would've been good to see.

So After having a couple of branches coming out of the main stem I removed the other branch and made clones, I suck at cloning but, who knows....

Cya..

rasjano

WOW bro, nice strains are you growing this season..
SC/OTH are to wild, OTH give to the cross a really sativa domi. phenotype... they are to slow blooming....
i hope to dust my OHaze CUT with her son to make the backcrosiing

Original Haze(mex.feno) x Original Haze(mex.feno)/Old Timer Haze :tree: jejejeje

i have fresh seeds if you want to try...... Sierra Charlie / Deep Chunk x Uzbeka #1

best wishes from chile
rasjano:eggnog:

Kayaman

Veteran
Always welcome here bro. :respect:

I'm sure i will use this SCxOTH male's pollen, I have just seen clear male preflowers but you jknow pure sativas, maybe it has a herm trait or something, I'll just wait a bit more, before pruning him, when confirmed male.

Kayaman thanks for the advise. I found the soil and worm casting (always a must have). still havent had any luck with perlite. maybe i can find someone with some really good compost, that should really lossen up the soil for my roots to breath. I'm also gonna keep my eye out for some bone meal.
also you said you use a compost tea. do you airate it? (AACT) I have found this method to be amazing and also very cheap way for feeding your soil. all you will need extra is some pure sugar (molasses, cornsyrup, etc) and a fish air pump.