What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
hermano Kayaman, sometimes family does the work of leo, the mind-job they have done has beared a lot of fucked-up fruit no doubt.

one love

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Good luck Kayaman, I hope for the best and that you manage to provide the needed meds.

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Suerte amigo para la proxima temporada!
I´m sure you´ll find a nice plot near your house to grow a couple of guerrilla plants :pimp3:!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Sorry to hear that bro... It would be great to see Swazi Rooibart x Destroyer grown by you in Urugaya.

Have to agree with mi main hermano PaZ, women can do some incredible things to have their mind :2cents:

Kayaman

Veteran
Many thanks for the bigups people :respect:

I know I'll manage to grow at least two ladies. If it's not here, then I need to find a place to go indoors, definately not ready for guerrilla.

:badday:

Kayaman

Veteran
Pics

Pics

Hello,

I took my time and did a pic show of my stash this cold winter here at southamerica.
picture.php

picture.php

Cantarela F2 (Lesotho x Uzbekistan)
Trusty strain, keeper for sure.
picture.php

Neville's Haze x Uzbekistan
This F1 hybrid has good potency, taste and a smell that it carries makes it a real nice experience to toke on.
picture.php

Old Timer's Haze x AngolaRed x Banghi
The best of the season due to the mellowness and clearness of the high, it can be rushy if you get toke happy, I never end a good joint of this one, 2 months cured and getting :yummy:
picture.php

AngolaRed x Banghi x Malawi

This sativa hybrid I made has a real nice taste, lemony, fuity and it burns real slow.
It gets you flying, 'doing house things' kinda herb,a couple of friends got scared on this one.
picture.php

I'll size them as macro soon.

Kayaman

Veteran
more picss

more picss

Here's some edibles I made with this year's cannabutter.
:yummy: this brownies make you meeeerrrryyy :D:D:D

picture.php

picture.php

MAcros

picture.php

picture.php

Lionroot

Hi brothers,

Nice pics my friend, and that brownies are really tasty.
They have a good "colocon", jajaja I don't now how to say it in English.
I think that it could be, those brownies gets you very high!!!! :abduct:

:respect: brothers

_marijuano_

sorry, I forget to say that those buds look great
and... If you cant plant in your balcony... you could be thinking on a guerrilla spot

saludos!

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Hello Kayaman, real nice grow you have.
I have a question regarding a comment of yours

All of them polinized on their preflowers

Can you explain why this is done and not later in the flower process ?

Kayaman

Veteran
Hi Marijuano, nice pics man! I bet you enjoyed those.

Owl Mirror, Hey there :wave: welcome to the thread.

About your question, the best thing for my situation is to pollinate preflowers so you get 30-60 seeds from that bud from a 3 or 4 weeks flowering hybrid.

Seeds usually take from 4 to 6 weeks to be fully developed so that will make you harvest sinsemilla and seeded bud on the selected branches at the same time.

Notice that a good 1g dry bud fully pollinated can provide 100+seeds so pollinating a bigger bud can give you an unwanted amount of seeds or compromise your harvest.

Here are some new pics of what is going on and the coming season.

I have found a rebel in my garden when getting soil ready for this coming season.

I am allowed to have up to 3 Plants so I am a Happy man! :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

My cantarela x Pakistan little girl is now finally bulking up, after some cold months I think it will be ready by the end of the year.
picture.php

And the gift I got from Europe! :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

Stay cool :rasta:

keke.nz

looking good dude. hope your plants go well! that brownies would be a nice treat for you.

Nice grinder too I have one of those too the hash catcher at the bottom fills up fast in my house haha.

keep it up

peace keke :joint:

E

elmanito

Extremely nice juicy buds you're having there.Its winter now where you live, but whats the temp at this moment.It looks like its still summer to me.:D

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts