What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
;) Thank you all very much for the comments, appreciated.

Hey ExpertSetup, good to see you around again man :rasta:

:wave: keke.nz ,I always wanted to visit NewZealand. The brownies are the most powerful I made so far, one brownie and you are on for a good 3 hours.
I am yet to see how much the grinder can catch...I'll update it here :joint:

:smoke:Paddi:smoke: I bet you know about good gifts from your european friends uh?:laughing: Always a pleasure to see you around, Congrats on your jungle as well :respect:

Elmanito, we are in the last month of winter and this week we reached 24C one day and it's been great (11c-24c) happy for the little plants and all greens around in general, weather is flapping so out of track this past years it's scary by now. :nono:

Riddle78, glad you liked the pics. All the best with your harvest at those lovely islands there. I've seen such great grows from spanish islanders at the north of AFRICA

I'll add some pics to the new page as soon as possible.

:rasta:

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Owl Mirror, Hey there :wave: welcome to the thread.

About your question, the best thing for my situation is to pollinate preflowers so you get 30-60 seeds from that bud from a 3 or 4 weeks flowering hybrid.

Seeds usually take from 4 to 6 weeks to be fully developed so that will make you harvest sinsemilla and seeded bud on the selected branches at the same time.

Notice that a good 1g dry bud fully pollinated can provide 100+seeds so pollinating a bigger bud can give you an unwanted amount of seeds or compromise your harvest.
Stay cool :rasta:

Thank you for the explanation, it now makes perfect sense.
I have a female Mazar that just began showing some preflowers a week ago.
Since reading your comment, I dusted a few of them with some Nepali pollen I collected.
Thanks for the insight on how best to make seeds and still get mostly Sinsemilia.

_marijuano_

im glad you can have those 3 plants dude
theres a "movida de cultivo" round Montevideo,me some guys (from another forum) are planning an asadito this coming spring. I think it would be nice to share knowladge, experiences and genetics, of course

hugs
mj

_marijuano_

ok, I´ll let you know as soon as we have something between hands
I have just recieved some Citrical + (dinafem) and some Papas Candy (Eva seeds) both feminized strains. And a few Jack Herer from a spanish forum-friend. We are trying to gather different genetics for our "banco de semillas de onda" where you can recieve seeds without paying a penny.

I´ll let you know more if you are interested
hugs!

mj

Kayaman

Veteran
update

update

Let's add some colours to this new page :D:D:D

The warm days are off again, now we are waiting for the real springtime.

Here they are...

Pakistan x Cantarela and 2 baby Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan and an unknown little plant.
I bet it's malawi x cantarela
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And the grinder works like a charm in less than 2 weeks :smoke:
picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Spring starting Update

Spring starting Update

Hi people :wave:

Spring is here and my babies for this season are in the ground. :D

The big one is Pakistan x Cantarela F2
picture.php

Then other one following in size is the unknow baby I got at the pot malawi x ArB was in, so I think it's [malawi x ArB] x Cantarela F2 , It was the only male around last season.
picture.php

The two NH x Uzbekistan are now getting stronger, they'll get bigger pots this week. One has amazing vigor, first set of leaves are huge.

picture.php

picture.php

And two newborns: Sierra Charlie x OldTimers Haze (Courtesy of a Chilean friend, thanks man, :yes: I'm honored to grow some of Tom hill's genes crossed by you)

picture.php

Today I have 'the Wailers' in concert with the best reggae bass player Aston familyMan Barret coming.

:jump: :woohoo: I'll make that grinder hash disappear!!!

S

shushslo

Good luck with your plants Kayaman&Enjoy the wailers.Saw them a few years ago in Zagreb(Croatia) and it was one of the best live concerts i have ever been.Peace!

wdr

Veteran
Love this thread Kayaman, such a positives exotics vibrations here :D

Keep us posted.

peace :rasta:

Kayaman

Veteran
Thank you both wdr & shushslo for the good vibrations.

Awesome night we had yesterday at that concert!

And the hash from the grinder was a bomb :smoke:

Here's the foundation bass player from the original BMW band. :D

Two lovely girls with sweet voices to sing along. :woohoo: I had Aston FamilyMan Barret between two beauties.

This was my red eye view :jump:
picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Another update, now that there are some veggies to show!

Another update, now that there are some veggies to show!

Here's the status of my terrace now that the spring is coming to an end and summer is close.

picture.php

Pakistan x Cantarela F2 flowering with 12.30 hours of sun and increasing. I like to have a plant flowering in this spring months when light goes from 11 hours of light to 13, they flower anyway and christmas is always merrier :D:D:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
This is the neville's haze x uzbekistan male that will be procreating this year.

picture.php

picture.php

Just repotted a couple and found some earthworms. :D :D

picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
:wave:P & PVR :cool:

hehe thank you for dropping by fellow growers.

I am so glad :jump: I got a male (which will spread its pollen around and not only on my terrace :D:D)and a female from the last two seeds of a great great great strain that LaManoNegra sent me before he passed away as Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan.

Here's the more sativa of the gang

[Malawi x (Angola Red x Banghi)] x [Lesotho x Uzbekistan] F2
confirmed female growing since august colds, is one of those seeds that stays at the soil of a harvested plant all winter and pops up in the spring with the first warms.

picture.php

Here's a gift from a fellow icmager with tom hill genes in it, I had two of this and a snail killed the other :badday:....hoping for the Best for the last seed I have . :wink:

Sierra Charlie x Old Timers Haze
picture.php

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Buenísimas genéticas como siempre Kayaman! Esta temporada arranco con angola roja x banghi y haze x angola roja/banghi obsequio de AGG :yes:. Muy buena temporada para vos :wave:!!

candamo

Your plants look like they have a good future. Hope the southamerican sun gives your plants a lot of strenght so you can get some killer yerba.

I will putting some outdoor ladies in a month or so.

How are the temps atm over there?

suerte

Latest posts

Latest posts