What's new

Canada to decriminalize hard drugs in pilot study

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Legal or not junkies will still be dropping dead.

No pharmaceutical company is producing LSD for distribution.

You really believe I'm naive? Comical is a great choice of words.

You are the one claiming that only opiates deserve to be clean and tested.

I have repeatedly stressed not fueling the cartel importation of cocaine.

Keep whining about everything else.

• Love
Reactions: Gry

Ca++

Actually a minority become addicts with most opiate addictions stemming from legal prescriptions.

Here's some stats to consider instead of just anecdotes to prop up your erroneous opinion.

• About 20% to 30% of people who take prescription Opioids misuse them.
  • About 10% of people who misuse prescription Opioids become addicted to Opioids.
  • Approximately 2.1 million Americans have an Opioid use disorder.
  • About 5% of people with an Opioid use disorder will try Heroin.

Looking at heroin specifically
  • Roughly 0.3% of American adults are Heroin users.
  • There are over 100,000 new Heroin users each year.
  • More than 28% of 2019’s Opioid overdose fatalities were linked to Heroin.

Which makes it pretty clear that more people aren't getting hooked because they're looking for fun, it's driven by over prescription (specifically to men working in the trades which are one of the most at risk groups) that leads to bigger issues in a minority of the population. Most users learn to balance their use against their responsibilities just like any other substance. Sure addiction rates are higher comparing alcohol vs opiates (roughly doubled) but it's still a minority of users and jumping to the conclusion that treating that minorities issues as a health problem will somehow make the majority of functional people decide to take up an addiction is baseless. You're just projecting your values which are easily contradicted by the stats.

So you are saying 1 in 1000 prescription opioid users try Heroin.
So think the problem is over prescription.
You welcome making it both easier to get, and free.

Don't you see how lost you are?

There might be a link between your figures to be found via the population number, but this raw data is disjointed. It's whitewash. Try and balance the figures to find meaning. What you have presented in baseless. You have only offered agreement with me.

Rider420

None of that is relevant to the argument at hand which is the effectiveness of harm reduction strategies and treating addiction as a health problem,
Another NARC who wants to force everyone to be like him, this is about freedom of choice just like cannabis!
I smoked tobacco for 20 years and quit 20 years ago because of the negative health effects while my friends still use heroin regularly and are in better health then me. This is the reality NARCS deny and or just don't get, its about freedom to be who you are whether its your religion, sexuality, race, or choice of drugs!

But some people see drugs as the problem rather then facist prejudice people. So I lean back enjoy my drugs while they cower in fear you got to love KARMA!

Rider420

Legal or not junkies will still be dropping dead.

2200 people drop dead from overdosing on alcohol every year in the States alone so drunks and junkies are the same people just different addictions.

"No pharmaceutical company is producing LSD for distribution."

Tell Sandoz that they are no longer producing LSD I bet it would be a shock to them.

FYI Sandoz is the company Albert Hoffman worked for and they own the rights to it.

"I have repeatedly stressed not fueling the cartel importation of cocaine."

LOL and what about the cartels that import cannabis? Are you going to tell people not to use cannabis because of the evil cartels. LOL are you joking?

Last edited:

Rider420

Don't you see how lost you are?
Yes god will show you the way. LOL
What's next telling gay people that they are wrong to like thier lives?

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. Fanatics will never learn that, though it be written in letters of gold across the sky. It is the prohibition that makes anything precious”

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sandoz doesn't distribute LSD to the USA or Canada since 66.

Of course you were probably around for that, I'm sure you remember.

If you started smoking at twelve you would be fifty two, so perhaps you missed the sixties.

If you are at least fifty years old, I am shocked.

You are calling people who are obviously not narcs NARC, simultaneously bitching about prejudice.

It's hard to watch an adult act like a child.

Rider420

I'm 57 and prescription drug free btw only kids want to be older.
Lots of NARCS here are fine with cannabis but other drugs are evil. They still believe drug propaganda about "hard" drugs even when they know it is a complete lie when it comes to cannabis.
I've had these exact same arguments with NARCS about cannabis that your making about hard drugs before cannabis legalization. That cannabis supports evil cartels and causes mental illness and homelessness. NARCS here claim that drugs like LSD, Shrooms and MDMA are more harmful then legal ones. Or that heroin is more addictive then tobacco not true at least in my case. And your willing to let NARCS make those choices for you or worse force those anti-drug choices onto others.
This is about freedom of choice by adults son grow up!

BTW if Sandoz does not deliver LSD to Canada where does Health Canada get the LSD they supply to doctors for tests and therapy from?

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
about the cartels that import cannabis? Are you going to tell people not to use cannabis because of the evil cartels. LOL are you joking?
There's nothing funny about lying.

Cartels can't touch the market with imported cannabis... If you haven't noticed they have been growing it inside USA borders in attempt to circumvent the border interdiction and complete lack of quality... But it's common knowledge to someone the likes of you I would assume.

Rider420

There's nothing funny about lying.

Cartels can't touch the market with imported cannabis... If you haven't noticed they have been growing it inside USA borders in attempt to circumvent the border interdiction and complete lack of quality... But it's common knowledge to someone the likes of you I would assume.

Smoking a joint laughing my ass off at NARCS who believe the world should be bubble wrapped. FYI Its because of NARCS just like you that these organized crime groups or cartels exist. You do know that the legalization of cannabis has brought in 45 billion per year to Canada's GDP and all of that money used to go to organized crime. If you want to reduce and marginalize criminal organizations take away thier source of income drugs. It worked for prostitution in Nevada and for gambling everywhere else. But if you want to get rid of all the evil and harm in the world and think that drugs are the cause then your completely delusional.

Rider420

The dark web is still very much alive for all lol. LSD/Shrooms are easy to find on all social media platforms. Shroom grow kits are legal to buy in many states now.
LOL and cannabis is legal in the States to eh. But the reality is America has more people in jail then any other nation in the world even by per capita and the vast majority is for drugs! But hey you have not been busted yet.

More People Were Arrested For Cannabis Last Year Than For All Violent Crimes Put Together, According To FBI Data​

Rider420

So you're 57 years old and can't spot an scam website? I have an uncle stuck in Nigeria, if you lend him $20k USD, he can leave to collect his fortune and return your loan ten fold. PM me and I'll give you his bank details, crypto is also accepted.
Yes a scam site in a nation that still allows the import and export of LSD, thanks for the heads up NARC LOL.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It took a while to find a Dr that understood the different uses and never had me test for weed.
you are indeed fortunate to find one willing to buck the system. i'm not on any painkillers myself, but my DR doesn't want to even think about cannabis (his assistant is VERY open-minded). got three friends that have had their pain meds yanked because of cannabis, one lost hers because the high CBD pre-rolls she was smoking made her test positive. it's hell here in the Bible belt...and this is right under the buckle. :spanky:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits.

In other words my drugs booze and tobacco are legal and ok but your drugs are illegal and evil!
"no, i'm good...but those fuckers over THERE have problems..." I hear that, in more or less words, in every bar i ever sat down it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you are indeed fortunate to find one willing to buck the system. i'm not on any painkillers myself, but my DR doesn't want to even think about cannabis (his assistant is VERY open-minded). got three friends that have had their pain meds yanked because of cannabis, one lost hers because the high CBD pre-rolls she was smoking made her test positive. it's hell here in the Bible belt...and this is right under the buckle. :spanky:

Cannabis is a mild pain reliever. Too many Dr don't do any research. They just want people drooling from overprescribing opiates. LSD or anything similar is an awesome brain reset tool. There is no better medication for those suffering from depression.. Millions of us microdose shrooms regually..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here at least, they risk losing their license to prescribe certain drugs if they don't "toe the line" against "illegal drugs"...:shucks:

Thankfully Cali passed 215 decades ago. Prop 64 ruined everything. Dr require drug testing if they suspect illicit use. Cannabis should not be considered illicit. More states have legal laws than illegal ones.
Project1.png

NOT UP TO DATE
x93ngm5x2n871.jpg

Last edited: