What's new

can you roll?

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BHT...I also rock the RAW papers...use their tips too. DOPE as tulip spliff maing...
good vibes

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
i also use raw papers lately. i like their texture. before i used smoking master papers.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
yes
mail.jpeg

rolled that real quick earlier today.

do we have a blunt rolling thread, if not ima start one later on tonight.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can roll.. have had years of practice :D
wow zing, thats the cleanest keyboard Ive ever seen!! nice :) and nice doob too!

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
wait are serious about the keyboard. its so grimy u just cant see it. its more of a gray than white.

dollar bill helps me when im too stoned to do it with the fingers.. same thing as those joint rollers except u can control the level of tightness..

those auto joint rollers suck cuz u cant put much bud in em and they roll wayyy to tight.

but i use 1.25's, break up the bud nicely. spread it evenly along the pape, roll it so its fairly tight and uniform. no "pregnant snakes" here lol.
so i roll it and lick it sealed once its where i want it. then toast it with a lighter and it should get kinda crispy,

sometimes i tear off a bit of a cig box and make a little ghetto filter in the end of the jibber too. nice to have .

sometimes i can roll an awesome joint and then other times i just cant roll shit.. weird
peace

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
i've been told i roll like a pro..and my boyfriend says it's because i've been used to making spring rolls :smile:

i think people would look at my technique and call it weird, but hey, whatever works, right?

rafe

Gunter, who cares!!! The dude has hash!! I haven't smoked hash since 1977 and that sucks!!! You could put my eye out with a chunk of it and I wouldn't care at this point!LOL sad to say I am probably 75% serious. I'm 52 and ain't getting any younger. Glad I started growing indoors. I've been at it for over a year and soon will make my own oil and hash with the proper teachers. I love this place for shit like that!! Later...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

So much for being a smoker

So much for being a smoker

I cant roll a joint to save my life. Yea but I guess practice makes perfect. lol

how many of you can roll? ok I'm going to be really embarrassed if all ya'll can. Ive always used pipes, but came to az and didnt have access to a pipe, and all I could get a hold of were rollin papers. I know its a crime, but I wasted some cause I rolled so shitty. god dang.

Malaria

ive had a lot of practice. haha. i used to roll on a table but now just use my hands and if you form the bud into the shape of the j first by rolling it between your fingers it makes the rest a piece of cake!

stc9357

Started with joints didn't move to blunts until I had joints perfect (cigarette style or Marley style) then I moved to blunts and I could roll them with my eyes closed. Rolling is a art form it takes practice even had a friend who didn't smoke tell me my rolling was like art. Can roll a j in less than a min. a blunt in 2. Keep practicing!

stc9357

GrüneErd

no one rolls perfectly first try, it's an acquired skill IMO.
but my skill is on top for sure, close to perfection (not to brag but ya know, i worked hard...)
i've wasted plenty papers blunts and bud along the way.
all in due time, don't worry!

stc9357

Also start with small papers it makes it harder but makes it easier in the long run. I recommend Raws, Silvas, and Job crystal papers always stick with rice or hemp papers better on the throat. Size atleast 1.25 but I prefer 1 no 1.5's unless you have the fingers of shaq and since your a woman should be no problem.

bens lab

It takes a few years to get good at, after about 10 to 15 years you become a true master and your spliffs will be like works of art.

stc9357

Been rolling for 3 and mine matches people who have been doing it for 20+ years it depends I've been told I'm a natural roller. My fingers are very nimble for a guy's, it helps with the ladies.

L

LolaGal

Haha..KK get to rolling!

I remember rolling my first joint.. my boyfriend had forgot a fat sack in my car.

Yippie sez me! I pulled over at the first available light source, and pulled out a paper.

Nothing works better than to either roll it or not smoke!

I twisted up the ugliest joint you ever saw, but she smoked!

I was rolling joints behind that boyfriend's back for couple years before he figured out I knew how to roll... heehee....

Nobody can tell you how to do it KK, you just gotta practice. Now when you get good, you can roll with both hands and drive the car with your left knee.... lol

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I learned from watching my mother, she use to always roll up them orange zags bombers. shit that was when i was about 15, wow 13years ago! I use glass bowls all the time but still prefer to smoke on a fat J'er any time! I been using filter tips/roach tips for the last couple of years, clean thick full hits f'n love it.