What's new

can you roll?

bonger_666

Representing Gouvernator's country ;)

57166this_is_how_we_do_it.jpg

Only using this type of OCB Rolls, it's just the best. Perfect thickness and endless ;)
Btw, props to BiG H3rB Tr3E. Your windmill rocks! :bashhead: :rasta:

BIG HERB TREE, i love that crossroads

to our american members

i need to ask a question here
every one here in the UK uses a cardboard filter
how come no one in the US does??
i ask this because i had a smoke with a guy from humboldt county,
in amsterdam and his joints kept blocking up at the end with tar

i mean no offence by asking this, just curious

anyway heres how i make a joint

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
concerning rolling...using your hands only....you can either do it really good....ok...or so-so

either will get the job done...its just a nicely rolled joint is a nice rolled joint

nothing can be done against this

bonger_666

southflorida said:
either will get the job done...its just a nicely rolled joint is a nice rolled joint
nothing can be done against this
Additionaly, if the joint isn't rolled proper, you mostly won't get a consistent combustion ;)

Btw, everyone should be able to roll one just using hands. Dollar Bill? ------> :muahaha: wtf?
Greetz :rasta:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

As a former travelling joint roller for the Doobie Brothers (pre '78), I can say with authority that I have seen some fine fine examples of doobage to found anywhere.

Here's to all of you who can roll a proper joint without the aid of crutches, filters or cardboard. This bud is for you!

minds_I

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
minds_I said:
Hello all,

As a former travelling joint roller for the Doobie Brothers (pre '78), I can say with authority that I have seen some fine fine examples of doobage to found anywhere.

Here's to all of you who can roll a proper joint without the aid of crutches, filters or cardboard. This bud is for you!

minds_I

i roll alota weed in my spliffs,,,and if i diddnt use filter the whole beginning of joint turns dark sticky resinous brown>>>i like my joints to burn as good upoin lighting,,as they do upon finishing... not to mention ,,, when you roll using filter,,, you can smoke entire joint w,out use of roach clip or tweezers or some other complelty retarded 70s method>>> ""i got battery cables,,,,lets light up that roach!!!"" :bashhead:

big herb tree

thats wot i was trying to say

every time i seen one of those ''doobies'', with no filter it was clogged up with dirty resin/tar, that shit taste nasty on ur lips

that dog i sick BTW!!!!
what is that a pitbull???

Last edited:

Dr. Bloom

Hell yeah I can roll a joint. Never totally got it down until I spent a year in the Netherlands. Since everyone smokes spliffs there, i made it a point to learn. Now i'm the designated joint roller lol.

hazy

Veteran
Awesome bunch of spliffs joints blunts, etc, guys thanks so much for making this into one of the funnest threads around to read.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
practise with some tobacco first! and use some thinner skins,,, please

all the best :D

drtask

i once had the prego joint problem as well. then i met an old timer and she showed me a cool little technique.
1.what i do is i take the paper and put one pile near about a quarter of the way from the left side of the paper and a second about a quarter of the way from the right.
2.i pinch the paper over these two piles and roll everything out real smooth.
3.i then tuck the paper lick it and roll it up. pinch the ends a bit and roll between the fingers to pack the ends a bit and light her up. ime a joint rolled in equal diameter to a cigarette tastes greatest and if you can get some of them rice papers like elements or some hempire's it makes the joint smokin experience a lot more tasty :joint:
i'd post pics but can't find my damn digi. great thread guys!

~drtask

pack a bowl

sweet intersection to the brain herb tree! haha.

oh yes i can roll, and always inside out. thanks to who ever made the inside out tutorial on overgrow, it's been the only way to roll ever since hahaha.
i like to use hollow doob smokers as well. you can rub off spit from glass, but not a doobie. also you don't need to have a mouth piece and can smoke it 100% to the end.
just gotta clean it often, but i got a few i switch up depending on the size of what i am smoking.
this particular one is made for my person bowlpack size joints.

81039013mq6.jpg

xcrispi

Sorry bro.
Crispis' no help . no fingers :mad:
You guys n gals need to roll us both a perfect doobie .
Crispi

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yall use a grinder? I got one now and havent looked back, just gotta be careful not to roll it to tight.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Representing Gouvernator's country ;)

57166this_is_how_we_do_it.jpg

Only using this type of OCB Rolls, it's just the best. Perfect thickness and endless ;)
Btw, props to BiG H3rB Tr3E. Your windmill rocks! :bashhead: :rasta:

How to Roll a Blunt Cross Joint from Pineapple Express::::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WGRcUfVUi4

friend of mine sent this over, thought some of you might enjoy......

EDIT****after looking around youtube for a moment after viewing that video,,,there are alot of other users who have other rolling tutorials. looks like im going to have to break out some smoke and try some new rolls

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts