What's new

Can O2Grow Replace Pumps and Stones?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 6700+ views, not uncommon that few actually respond for threads I've run over the last 10 years, several with 30k+ views

And most do not wish to engage when adversarial posts like yours are blowing up a thread

You are not forced to answer when it comes up, so STOP

Moving on

I noticed the smallest plant (lower left in above pic) is loaded with coconuts, so I pulled it. The other 2 have pistils. Time to cut the light schedule back and increase ppms

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry bro, but those pictures only show that weed can take a lot of torture before dying. damn resilient plant.
:rasta:

See., this is why I get testy. Another know it all, who contributes NOTHING...

While you are correct that cannabis can survive a lot of abuse (I should know, right?), do these look like they're dieing?

Today's pic is only 7 days from the previous pic. How about them apples?

View attachment 513283

RockinRobot

While you are correct that cannabis can survive a lot of abuse (I should know, right?), do these look like they're dieing?

View attachment 513283

Not dying yet, but definitely showing signs of both deficiency and overfeeding. Brown downturned and burnt tips show overfeeding and large middle fan leaves yellowing already says you still have a root issue causing deficit.

BTW, do you realize that, for what you paid for your O2grow you could have bought a chiller which would actually allow the water to hold more oxygen.

P

pongster

View attachment 513283

*dying

talk to the wall, i'm out.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*dying

talk to the wall, i'm out.

The word is DIE, there is also another word in the English dictionary spelled DYE (with an entirely different meaning). Why some academic decided to alter die into dying is absurd, and so I intentionally CHOOSE to spell it the way it should be DIEING

That aside, glad you're gone

Mr. J

The word is DIE, there is also another word in the English dictionary spelled DYE (with an entirely different meaning). Why some academic decided to alter die into dying is absurd, and so I intentionally CHOOSE to spell it the way it should be DIEING

That aside, glad you're gone
You throw all the books away, even the dictionary!

Bobby Boucher

dieing. verb.

A misspelling of the word dying, which refers to death and the process of passing away. Cutting lengths of materials with adie or die-cast machine. An example of dieing is cutting out shapes from a piece of metal with a die-cast machine.

Fuckin.. christ, man.

English isn't even pongster's first language.

Smokacola

and so I intentionally CHOOSE to spell it the way it should be DIEING

Say no more. That explains the battle you guys trying to help are up against.

In saying that it is my favourite thread by far. The endless face palms are priceless..I will now brace for thee attack. Be some caps lock for sure.

bigbadbillybob

Yes mine too, its a huge source of entertainment, if nothing else.

Ye, letz juzt invent owr own langwidge, an spelin, wy not?

I have read loads of this fellas posts, and honestly think he is posting up this stuff to wind you all up. Seems to be working......unbelievable, or should I say.
un beeleevibel

Bobby Boucher

Believe it or not, all these putos who keep chiming in on your thread are really the only ones who give a hootenanny about what you are doing in your grow. We've made ourselves known. We're about the only interested parties. We account for most of your views.

I would guess that you haven't explored enough of these threads to understand how this all works. You don't want any of us to engage you, at all, but you keep updating us all with your log for reasons unknown. Seems a lot like misdirected attention seeking.

The real judy slingers on this forum stay away from these threads like the plague. I've seen them show up to throw you some dap and advice over the years and you just send them packing with your super defensive know-it-all bs. Legit honest-to-hoyle judy slingers, being told they don't know wtf they are talking about.

They could have had you pumpin' out fire in no time, sending you care packs n' shit.. Then the caps lock and the name calling started up and made everybody feel icky and used.

You've only ever tried to address the lowest common denominator, and there aren't a lot of those here anymore. Anyone with any growing experience under their belt is only left puzzled. Our tents are already overflowing with biomass, and our jars and buckets are jam packed with good smoke. Nobody needs you to shove any more magnets or marbles down their throats.

A lot of us tried all that shit already and ditched it all in the trash once we realized it wasn't worth the time or the effort.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Believe it or not, all these putos who keep chiming in on your thread are really the only ones who give a hootenanny about what you are doing in your grow. We've made ourselves known. We're about the only interested parties. We account for most of your views.

I would guess that you haven't explored enough of these threads to understand how this all works. You don't want any of us to engage you, at all, but you keep updating us all with your log for reasons unknown. Seems a lot like misdirected attention seeking.

The real judy slingers on this forum stay away from these threads like the plague. I've seen them show up to throw you some dap and advice over the years and you just send them packing with your super defensive know-it-all bs. Legit honest-to-hoyle judy slingers, being told they don't know wtf they are talking about.

They could have had you pumpin' out fire in no time, sending you care packs n' shit.. Then the caps lock and the name calling started up and made everybody feel icky and used.

You've only ever tried to address the lowest common denominator, and there aren't a lot of those here anymore. Anyone with any growing experience under their belt is only left puzzled. Our tents are already overflowing with biomass, and our jars and buckets are jam packed with good smoke. Nobody needs you to shove any more magnets or marbles down their throats.

A lot of us tried all that shit already and ditched it all in the trash once we realized it wasn't worth the time or the effort.

You are right about ONE thing. You and your ILK keep moving me to the top of the NEW POSTS page. Then when people click on it to see why all the high page views, they see the collective you spewing garbage, like this post and turn away

You say your collective tents are on fire, so.....

You should not have time to post let alone continue to post. In your case 8 times since December 3rd, have you (or they) enlightened me in ANY way? NO. Seems to me you're a stalker= a troll. Think about it, if the collective you go about your business and stay out of mine, then mythread will stop going to the top of the New Posts page and the curious will decline, so....... it's in your best interest to simply STOP

Mr. J

You are right about ONE thing. You and your ILK keep moving me to the top of the NEW POSTS page. Then when people click on it to see why all the high page views, they see the collective yous spewing garbage, like this post and turn away

You say your collective tents are on fire, so..... You should not have time to continue to post. In your case times in just the last weeks, so....... STOP,
No, that's not true. Nobody posts in this thread until you've updated it with one of your disasters.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, that's not true. Nobody posts in this thread until you've updated it with one of your disasters.

But why? To what end? What have you accomplished?

Here's your contribution "Magnets. lol", in spite of me providing a YT video proving they work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jlpQz4EKBs , and just now this idiotic reply. And somehow, you think you are warning others not to bother following my thread

By now, if any of you had 1/10 of a brain, you would have realized long ago that Im not interested in your collective negativity.

And yet, you presist

Mr. J

We're all just watching the train wreck. It's a public forum and people come here to comment on what they're seeing and reading. It's hard to not say anything when someone is doing everything wrong.

Bobby Boucher

What garbage? I'm just trying to help you understand what you are clearly missing here. This.. whole thing.. looks crazy. You are standing too close to the elephant. Thats as helpful and as honest as I can be here.

To me, humility would dictate that any of my grow logs would belong in "grow diaries", unless I thought the entire community could benefit from an instructional for my buildout or my maintenance procedures. Which.. they couldn't. Not from me, and certainly not from anybody who stays riding the struggle bus.

I'll stop bothering you, but you've been using the forum wrong this whole time, honest.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What garbage? I'm just trying to help you understand what you are clearly missing here. This.. whole thing.. looks crazy. You are standing too close to the elephant. Thats as helpful and as honest as I can be here.

To me, humility would dictate that any of my grow logs would belong in "grow diaries", unless I thought the entire community could benefit from an instructional for my buildout or my maintenance procedures. Which.. they couldn't. Not from me, and certainly not from anybody who stays riding the struggle bus.

I'll stop bothering you, but you've been using the forum wrong this whole time, honest.

You crack me up. How many posts here has it taken you to have your "grow diary' brain fart? Answer A LOT ROFLMAO

How many times now have you said you would stop? Too many. Has what you just couldn't help yourself from writing benefited anyone? As usual NO

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're all just watching the train wreck. It's a public forum and people come here to comment on what they're seeing and reading. It's hard to not say anything when someone is doing everything wrong.

And you have been commenting repeatedly, so you should have been done back in November, but any self proclaimed credibility you think you have, you exposed yourself, especially after your negative magnet comment when I provided a proven video. Here it is again...

SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO PLANTS WHEN YOU PLACE A MAGNET IN A POT? | DIY GARDENING EXPERIMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jlpQz4EKBs

Latest posts

Latest posts