What's new

Can O2Grow Replace Pumps and Stones?

RockinRobot

Can you guys ehh quit with all the negativity - its not a competition about how many times you can call each other stupid, or words to that effect - if you disagree - then agree to disagree -

Although some might find your arguments somewhat entertaining - I'd rather you got back to the growing and showing -

Just want to see his proof. Says plants are still healthy 3 weeks since last photos. Want to see the proof since he's been calling me out for so long.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you guys ehh quit with all the negativity - its not a competition about how many times you can call each other stupid, or words to that effect - if you disagree - then agree to disagree -

Although some might find your arguments somewhat entertaining - I'd rather you got back to the growing and showing -

On 12/21 I threw in the towel because I was sick and tired of the jackal trolls. Apparently, in addition to being one of them, he failed to see what I posted on 12/21 "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sigh! Another example of why I am no longer updating this thread[/FONT]"

bigbadbillybob

This is a great opportunity for you Pest flora....

A chance , if you like...…..a golden opportunity...........................…

If they are doing so well, why not rub everyones nose in it - by posting some pics? go on...….
IF they were doing so well you would post em in a blink, you strike me as the type of guy who would revel in a chance to stick it to everyone, and make them eat humble pie...………….to prove that you were right (pfffft) and everyone else was wrong?

this is your chance for redemption - go on, prove everyone wrong...….. take it...

just a couple of pics with todays paper to verify the dates, that would do it...…….

……………………...unless...……………….unless of course they are rotten and dead...……….(excuse the negativity)

your plants look great rockin robot, by the way, I meant to mention it earlier, but, well,....you know...…..

RockinRobot

On 12/21 I threw in the towel because I was sick and tired of the jackal trolls. Apparently, in addition to being one of them, he failed to see what I posted on 12/21 "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sigh! Another example of why I am no longer updating this thread[/FONT]"

I saw what you posted on 12/21 but you hadn't even switched them to flower at that time and another 3+ weeks has passed. Like I said a simple picture of good plants will prove everyone wrong. Write today's date on a piece of paper and take some pics. I'll even apologize if I'm wrong

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no good reason to do this, but, for all you self-proclaimed gurus out there who thought you knew what I was doing wrong, even after I told you I figured it out (which was a no brainer that ALL OF YOU should have agreed with, but your butt hurt egos got in the way), she's 33" tall, fat bottom, full of buds... :moon:

To the mods, we need private threads where people can only post by INVITATION ONLY. Im sure you'll agree, a lot of people didn't know who to believe, and bounced, which is why these asshole should have been warned and their comments removed

View attachment 516182

RockinRobot

I have no good reason to do this, but, for all you self-proclaimed gurus out there who thought you knew what I was doing wrong, even after I told you I figured it out (which was a no brainer that ALL OF YOU should have agreed with, but your butt hurt egos got in the way), she's 33" tall, fat bottom, full of buds... :moon:

To the mods, we need private threads where people can only post by INVITATION ONLY. Im sure you'll agree, a lot of people didn't know who to believe, and bounced, which is why these asshole should have been warned and their comments removed

View attachment 516182

Well I stand corrected it isn't dead. I don't see any root pictures though and it does seem quite deficient, for only 3 weeks of flower, but it isn't dead. I'm out though. A promise is a promise

how you think?come look yours rotten roots if pirvate?
your do ewerything but grow your magnificent O2 bull shit,how your now can do conclusions whats work or not?

bigbadbillybob

quote- To the mods, we need private threads where people can only post by INVITATION ONLY. Im sure you'll agree, a lot of people didn't know who to believe, and bounced, which is why these asshole should have been warned and their comments removed.

The snitch is back, ooh mods they are all being mean to me, give them a public warning and tell them that im great and know everything, and they are all assholes !!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion , it was only you getting butt hurt because people were disagreeing with your numerous ridiculous theories.

And now you want to vet peoples comments? for real? is that to make sure they agree with your garbage or they cant post-- good luck with that, its singularly the most ridiculous bullshit ive seen on a forum, anywhere. But I wouldn't worry, no-ones gonna sign up to read your nonsense anyway, unless they need cheering up with a good laugh. ha ha ha

Post up a pic of the roots swami, lets see them, in all their glory (sic) ?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I stand corrected it isn't dead. I don't see any root pictures though and it does seem quite deficient, for only 3 weeks of flower, but it isn't dead. I'm out though. A promise is a promise

I have a new photo program that I haven't figured out yet and my flash won't work without some light and the leds make vertical lines throughout the photos

The roots MUST be good or else she wouldn't look like she does. Just another dumb excuse to through shade

Your promise is hollow. You started a firestorm long ago that chased away anyone interested in my threads. Instead you brought a ton of assholes. Just look at all of them who posted after you just did.

Adios Assholes

Fitzera

Does this mean you're leaving now? �� lol sorry, I had to. Please continue with your epicness

RockinRobot

I have a new photo program that I haven't figured out yet and my flash won't work without some light and the leds make vertical lines throughout the photos

The roots MUST be good or else she wouldn't look like she does. Just another dumb excuse to through shade

Your promise is hollow. You started a firestorm long ago that chased away anyone interested in my threads. Instead you brought a ton of assholes. Just look at all of them who posted after you just did.

Adios Assholes

I'm not sure how you zeroed in on me in this thread. I have posted less than anyone until the last few pages. It isn't me that chased everyone away. You opened up your mouth and claimed no one had given you any good advice. Someone else then went through the entire thread and picked out every thread where valid good advice was offered. Not my fault a lot of the good advice came from me. I have NEVER just trolled you as others have. Even when I bitch you out I always gave good advice in an attempt to actually get you to actually grow sone primo bud.

From day 1 back in your Hail Hydro thread till now you have pissed in the face of EVERY person that actually tried to help you, not just me. No matter what anyone says they can't possibly be right if you think differently. That is what has chased everyone away from all of your threads.

I was sure you were going to blame your camera or lights but, color aside, a healthy plants leaves should be reaching for the lights not drooping down. I'm sure you'll have an excuse for that as well but it really doesn't matter.

The bottom line is your grow area is too hot and always has been. You have said yourself in multiple threads that your canopy temps are well above 80 and you have to try and regulate the reservoir with blue ice. You have wasted thousands on gimics when a $300 chiller or a couple of exhaust fans would have fixed 90% of your problems.

Failing that a simple switch to a TRUE Flood and drain system in proper media that can handle the higher temps. Don't like my way with hydroton? Fine run a Bato bucket with perlite/vermiculite and drip irrigate. I use that system outside in Florida in the heat of summer for my garden. 90+ and no root rot. Anything but roots in hydro is better for you.

Others have seen you ignore good advice over and over, and not just from me. That's why so many others troll your thread now. Not because of anything I've said or done.

And FYI I don't agree with trolling just to get a rise but damn it why won't you wake the fuck up and smell the roses and accept good advice even if you don't like the person giving it?

Bobby Boucher

My Vulcan logic tells me we might as well blame ourselves. Sun Tzu would probably agree.

In a perfect world where everybody cared, this thread would have been inundated with the same words.. like a communal chant.. by every member who knew first hand.

Rockwool, hydroton, exhaust fan..

Rockwool, hydroton, exhaust fan..

What’s crueler is apathy.

Maybe we all take a moment to ask ourselves what we could have done better as individuals and as a community.

Just sayin.. I think as a group, we could have convinced him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - it is an open forum here - and so we all gotta accept that not everyone is going to agree with everything you do - and they will advise you to do it some other way - then you may have an epiphany and learn from the wisdom of others - or you will defend your opinion/stance with a reasonable argument yourself - it shouldn't lead to either party becoming so upset that all they can do is verbally abuse the other - that's not partaking in civil discourse -

Agree to disagree - and be civil about it -

-

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well - it is an open forum here - and so we all gotta accept that not everyone is going to agree with everything you do - and they will advise you to do it some other way - then you may have an epiphany and learn from the wisdom of others - or you will defend your opinion/stance with a reasonable argument yourself - it shouldn't lead to either party becoming so upset that all they can do is verbally abuse the other - that's not partaking in civil discourse -

Agree to disagree - and be civil about it -

-

Gypsy, just because it was always an "OPEN FORUM' doesn't mean it can't be changed.

This thread has over 10,000 views, minus maybe 100 ASSHOLE posts who refused to believe that me not listening to their "SAGE" advice (which was all over the board) was the reasons for my problems. Time and again, I told them they were wrong, but their butt hurt egos wouldn't let it go.

I had planned not to respond anymore, but when BB wanted a dated picture, I figured IF anyone was still lurking they needed to see it. AND it proved me right (and yet BB still talked smack), WITHOUT doing one single bit of BS advice they offered. Now they may be great hydro growers, but what they proved is they don't know shit outside their lane, and it became OBVIOUS to me that what they don't know, they knock

Who looses? the 10,400+ who couldn't figure out who was right. It was too confusing, so they left, just like I am

Unless your policy changes (and all their comments removed) I will not post here again, or start another thread here.

bigbadbillybob

promises promises, I bet you do....

I take it the 100 asshole posts, as you put it were pretty much every post other than your own?

I think the 10,400 knew exactly who was right

still waiting for that roots pic, but I don't suppose I will ever see it?

Bobby Boucher

C'mon now.

The idea was to get the guy to invest in some appropriate media and a ventilator, not to chase him off the boards.

I'm kind of upset. I was really hoping to watch him grow some fire once he got out of his own way.

PF, I'm pretty sure you are the only indoor grower in the history of indoor growing without an extraction fan. Just because your open tent door provides enough air to keep your plants from suffocating doesn't mean they wouldn't thank you for installing a ventilation system.

I'm not a "great hydro grower". I don't even grow my own weed anymore, my gf does. And really, she doesn't do shit.. the system runs itself. Appropriate lighting, appropriate ventilation, appropriate media, wall mounted monitor, couple tablespoon of maxibloom and.. that's it.

I'm tempted to remove my extractor and replace my media with marbles and whatever organic rooters you are using so you can see how similarly my plants would start acting to yours.

Agree to disagree, but refuting a fact doesn't make it untrue.

Smokacola

Don't get to hung up on your thread views. There's a chance I could be 10% of those, I do return often, and I ain't coming for the grow advice. This is like a wild social experiment. Really does show some interesting things. Dammit. I said I was out..sorry in advance.

Latest posts

Latest posts