What's new

can I write off a busted grow?

Kenny Lingus

Less guns available legally usually means less guns for the ill minded as well...

I'm just so happy I don't need to live like that... Having silly kids waving weapons (because their father or someone actually had a licence and left it in the bedside tables drawer when hitting church.).

Phew, I wonder if people(assaultmen/robbers) would use guns if not fearing to meet one themselves!?! What do you guys think?

Could a good ceramic plated armor suits help as much as a gun, or even just make most burglars run off as they hear your voice and see you're no threat at the moment!?!

I just say it again. I am glad it is quite peaceful around here in Scandinavia. (Sorry for the people who left home for new found freedom, and ended up needing to guard themselves with guns instead...)

-But I'm sorry for ranting on... I was not intending to twist the whole matter of the unfortunate guys thread.

Did you find a way of fixing your tax-papers mate!?!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pirate138 said:
This shit is scray, a gun totting jesus freak.
What is really scary is a gun totting asshole with no morals or convictions, with a belief that there is nothing larger and more powerful than they are.
These types of shallow folks tend to think only of themselves, and what they can gain for the moment. They usually have no regard for their fellow man or the earth that they live upon.
Those are the scary folks, my friend. They are the true freaks and enemies of both you and me.

Is it fair for you to judge a person because they have a belief in something?
Especially a belief you have no knowledge or understanding of?

I personally feel you probably made the statement you did simply because it sounded cool and fashionable, and have no idea of what you are really talking about. But then again, that is just my opinion...you may know of some gun toting Jesus freaks that are running in gangs with no regard for their fellow man, and spreading evil around the globe.... (shrug)

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
hoosierdaddy said:
What is really scary is a gun totting asshole with no morals or convictions, with a belief that there is nothing larger and more powerful than they are.
These types of shallow folks tend to think only of themselves, and what they can gain for the moment. They usually have no regard for their fellow man or the earth that they live upon.
Those are the scary folks, my friend. They are the true freaks and enemies of both you and me.

Is it fair for you to judge a person because they have a belief in something?
Especially a belief you have no knowledge or understanding of?

I personally feel you probably made the statement you did simply because it sounded cool and fashionable, and have no idea of what you are really talking about. But then again, that is just my opinion...you may know of some gun toting Jesus freaks that are running in gangs with no regard for their fellow man, and spreading evil around the globe.... (shrug)

You think cause you talk of jesus you have some sort of higher morals? We have a gun totting prez who is very religious (like you) who has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in a war with iraq and afghan and then everynight talks about how religious he is. Such hypocrisy. I have a Masters in anthropology so i think i do know a little something about your religion, not to mention i went to catholic school for years, i think its you who have no idea that your fellow christian ancestors did nothin but take the ancient idea of a male sky god (usurping the caring mother goddess) and put them into their judaeo christian teachings. If you wana supplicate to a male "king" god thats fine but dont try to talk about how since you luv jesus he gives you permission to use a gun against your fellow man with no moral guilt. Yeah sounds like i dont know anything about your dungeons and dragons like religion, what a crock!

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You obviously do not have the comprehension skills to understand what I wrote.
So, I will leave you and your learned degree alone.

Negative rep me again, you asshole.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
hoosierdaddy said:
You obviously do not have the comprehension skills to understand what I wrote.
So, I will leave you and your learned degree alone.

Negative rep me again, you asshole.

:laughing:

Im a bitch not an asshole. Sounds like you havent talked to any in a while, thats a surprise!

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

well, I read the first 50 or so posts and I am compelled to call BULLSHIT.

The man claims to have shot a person, was arrested and convicted and he is here chatting about it like its a badge of honor.

If you have rippers to the extent that you need to shoot them....you clearly do not know how to keep your mouth shut.

I am usually not inclined to comment on most of the whoopers I read on here but this one is just an endless abyss of bovine excarment with regard to the shooting. IMO

Thats just to improbable.

minds_I

PS. I believe you can not write off losses of crimanal activites no matter what htere cause.

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
peanutbutter said:
Never really made a profit. Rippers kept nailing me over and over again.

Got busted in November. Already pled guilty to growing.

Racked up ~$40k in credit card debt.

Another $10k in legal fees.

Is this a massive deduction for my taxes?

tia

da nut

I can believe $10,000 in legal fees, however, how can anyone spend $40,000 on a grow?

What did you do, buy a pack of Rez's SD IBL for $35,000 on Seedbay and spend another $5,000 on lights and nutes?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
The following is a post you made on 4-8-2008. Post #32 on this thread

peanutbutter said:
I have plenty of income from legit sources.

An additional $10K or so on my tax return would be nice.

And then one day later on 4-9-2008 your asking other ICMAG members to send you money for legal fees.

peanutbutter said:
OK .. while I wait, I may as well make a plug for myself.

If I can manage to boost your tax return by a couple of grand please consider making a contribution to the peanutbutters self defense fund. Seriously, legal bills mount fast.

Anyone that would like to contribute, send me a PM and I'll send you an address to send it to.

tanks

da nut.

If you have plenty of money why are you asking other ICMAG members to send you money for your legal fees?

:fsu:

........................................................................................................

Last edited:

trouble

Veteran
peanutbutter said:
Sigh .. if you must know.
Most of our income comes from my wifes job. She thinks I'm a complete shithead for smoking pot. If I could offset legal fees with a bigger tax return it would pay some of it back to her. I also made a promiss that I would try to do some fund raising.

BTW nobody sent anything.

Well, it sounds like the worst is over for your family at the this time. You can always make the money as long a you have your freedom.

2 Tickets to an Atlanta Braves Baseball Game $125

2 Beers and a Hotdog $25

Your Freedom PRICELESS!

Good Luck :wave:

........................................................................................................

BluDiE

PB kudo's to you for "sticking to your guns," as it were. I am also quite happy to see that you aren't getting 3 hots and a cot. I am not a fan of guns, but I understand the "need" for one.

(I was gonna add a "rant" about how cops are corrupt, but i see no reason to beat that dead horse. I will say this though, and I believe it wholeheartedly, becoming a cop changes you. I think the positive/negative effect is left to be seen by the "viewer" but it will change a person.)

G

The police activity of endorcing home invasion lowers public safety.

It puts home owners at risk. Both growers and non growers.

S

statictattoo

I'm with the other Canadians on this thread, Americans love to shoot people.

You can't just go around shooting people, its the reason I don't have to worry about being shot when i go outside. No one owns a gun!! The only guns Ive ever seen in real life were in a squad car, and hunting rifles. Say whatever the hell you want defend it whatever way you want, its your own fault your country is the way it is. Maybe you'll think differently when your laying on a sidewalk somewhere bleeding to death.

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
statictattoo said:
I'm with the other Canadians on this thread, Americans love to shoot people.

You can't just go around shooting people, its the reason I don't have to worry about being shot when i go outside. No one owns a gun!! The only guns Ive ever seen in real life were in a squad car, and hunting rifles. Say whatever the hell you want defend it whatever way you want, its your own fault your country is the way it is. Maybe you'll think differently when your laying on a sidewalk somewhere bleeding to death.

Ahhh but those of us that are armed will not be the ones laying on a sidewalk bleeding to death. It will be unarmed, defenseless people like yourself that will be bleeding if someone attacks you. Been on any bloody canadian buses lately?

"I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

S

statictattoo

Dude its that type of thinking is the reason its like that... its not like that here, I've never been at a deal where a gun was used, or even a knife for that matter.. But it is what it is i guess, if i moved somewhere like LA or Miami i would probably buy a gun to protect myself from crazy bastards like you :p lol

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
statictattoo said:
Dude its that type of thinking is the reason its like that... its not like that here, I've never been at a deal where a gun was used, or even a knife for that matter.. But it is what it is i guess, if i moved somewhere like LA or Miami i would probably buy a gun to protect myself from crazy bastards like you :p lol

Im not debating that Americans love guns. It's true for the most part. Our country was founded upon the use of firearms. What you are missing is that the American right to bear arms (2nd Amendment) has nothing to do with hunting and even has very little to do with protecting oneself from an attack. It is rooted in the necessity for the public to be armed to defend against and overthrow a tyrannical government. It keeps the government in line. In unarmed Canada, what would you do if your gov't decided to turn tyrant on you? You would have no choice but to take whatever they dish out. That would not be the case (ideally, at least) here in the US. The unfortunate part is that a relatively small few use firearms for the wrong purposes. The vast majority of gun owners are responsible people and just get lumped in with the gangbangers as the argument for gun control.

EDIT: Btw, Im not even talking about firearms in "business deals". That's a whole nother topic entirely for me.

Last edited:
S

statictattoo

:muahaha: :fsu: :laughing:

So are you saying the american public is going to rise up and over throw the government? So why are they not doing it? Bush drove your country into another recession with his bullsh*t, the majority of your population is against the war.. yet it keeps going... why aren't you rising up? And even if you tired, the government would just snuff you out and call you a terrorist.

S

statictattoo

HAhaha ok whatever buddy, Im ignorant because I don't think its cool to shoot people, my ignorance hahaha Typical American :)

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
statictattoo said:
:muahaha: :fsu: :laughing:

So are you saying the american public is going to rise up and over throw the government? So why are they not doing it? Bush drove your country into another recession with his bullsh*t, the majority of your population is against the war.. yet it keeps going... why aren't you rising up? And even if you tired, the government would just snuff you out and call you a terrorist.

I said ideally it would. That was the idea behind the 2nd Amendment. Im not trying to go political but I do think that in a situation of overt oppression and tyranny (like martial law and concentration camps, not $4 gas) Americans would revolt. Nothing in American's lives have been shockingly changed by Bush, as far as most know. When that changes, watch out.