What's new

The pothead stimlus check

G

I expect mine to be for around $12,500.00

Stay tuned here for information about getting your check.

Since the US supreme court has approved this stimlus check, it's simply a matter of filling out the correct form.

Last edited:

del...

$12.5K??? wow dude, i'm only getting 800-something...but no complaints here! just sent off the forms today in fact. i thought it was automatically entered when i did my taxes online thru h&r block but guess not. they sent me a form which i received tuesday and it sat for a couple days until i noticed what it was about...free bucks!

G

This is a check for potheads that got their balls kicked by our government.

I think we deserve some of that money for that.

Last edited:

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
uhhhh what??? i have heard something about a SECOND stimulus check coming..

is that whats goin on here?! fuck sign me up!

my first stimuli $600 check went straight to the state in which i live.. those bastards..

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I got two checks, neither of which I asked for. They just showed up. Self employed, I haven't seen a refund check in decades. Took me a while to realize what they were.

trouble

Veteran
peanutbutter said:
I expect mine to be for around $12,500.00

Stay tuned here for information about getting your check.

Since the US supreme court has approved this stimlus check, it's simply a matter of filling out the correct form.

PB, are you still trying to write-off your busted grow on your taxes? You can't get back what you havent paid in. Be careful because, $12,500 wont even cover your attorney fees if the feds hit you with tax fraud charges.

Maybe you should listen to your son, it sounds like he's trying to keep you out more trouble.

Good Luck!
:wave:

........................................................................................................

inflorescence

Veteran
Nope, you have to declare illegal income but can't deduct deductions on illegal activity.

Do you think the gov is stupid?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts