What's new

can I write off a busted grow?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
GDB said:
If someone comes in my house uninvited with the intention of harm they are going to get shot, no questions asked. Hopefully that never happens but I'd feel worse letting my dog get to them before a bullet. Exactly what is wrong about self defense?

Nothing wrong with self defence, but there's a difference if you use a baseball bat or a gun. The latter being meant for killing. If somebody breaks into my house I'll give him the beating of his life but would never ever think about killing him. :nono:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nikoatnight said:
who brings a bat to a gun fight :bashhead: :wave:
That would be the coward crouching in the corner, who only talks a good one, yet cannot protect his family properly.
I'm betting on soiled leiderhosen to boot.

green_tea

Thule,

So you'd have no problem putting a person into intensive care, or into a coma, or in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, but not shoot him with a gun.

Guns don't always kill, THOUGH in America, its actually better to kill the home invader than to wound him. (legal reasons, etc)

Either way, the man is on your property, unintended, uninvited, and either planning on stealing your assets, or rape your woman, or kidnap your kids, or kill you/wife/kids.

I just don't understand how someone can not take a life with those things possibly weighing down if you DONT end his life. Also with that, if this guy is breaking into your house, he knows he could get killed, and the man who killed him wouldn't go to prison. It is one of the biggest deterrents to people breaking into homes. (anybody with a brain wouldn't do it, and if they don't have a brain, natural selection, the stupid die out)

Now, I I'm not saying your way is wrong, its just that it is about 10000000x easier for criminals to get guns in the US than it is for a normal citizen. I also bet that outside the US (UK, France, GB, etc) it is also a LOT harder to get a gun illegally. It's not the case here. I could literally go down the street tomorrow, and pick up a 9mm for oh probably 800 -1000 bucks.

nikoatnight

The main thing to backup Rick Simpson's claim is he was NOT selling the oil but only giving it away FREE of any charge, very unlike others making the same claims. Second the documentary film took a lot of hours to record and edit (260+ hours to edit alone) and it is also given away FREE to everyone!

To date our group has given away over 200 Run From The Cure DVD's across Canada and even shipped a few to the USA.

I have the information displayed on the front page of Calgary420.ca since it was released. I also posted Ricks web site on a number of pro cannabis message forums and encouraged others to spread the word. Rick and his group have been told what we wanted to do and they have been very supportive appreciative of our efforts to spread the word.

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/
http://www.geocities.com/runfromthecure/
http://www.geocities.com/runfromthecure/supporters.html (Calgary 420 is listed below the Youtube link)

Keith

GDB

Thule said:
Nothing wrong with self defence, but there's a difference if you use a baseball bat or a gun. The latter being meant for killing. If somebody breaks into my house I'll give him the beating of his life but would never ever think about killing him. :nono:

And that would be the blaring ignorance in your argument. A gun is a decisive means to immediately render an attacker defenseless. What happens when the guy grabs the bat and beats your brain out with it?

:bashhead:

slohemian

peanutbutter said:
Across the country, there are stockpiles of marijuana, at police departments, that are scheduled for destruction. These stockpiles could easily be converted into very valuable medicine and, possibly, save a great many lives.

Gersh Avery, Dexter MI

Oh peanutbutter these stockpiles are way to vaulable to purge. Thats why the cops take the weed, sell it back to the community, and bust you again. Its how the system worked back in the day, and it still happens. As corrupt as uncle sam is, you cant believe that his minions are angels.

And for THULE.... I am speechless at your stance on using a gun. If 3 men entered your home with weapons locked and loaded, you would run to your closet for your bat?!?!?! Lot of good that will do you. 10 seconds later you are either face down dripping red or you're being pistol whipped into telling them where ALL of your goodies are. You are too trustworthy, that is your PROBLEM. I dont want to take the chance of dying. My life is worth more than giving a robber the benefit of the doubt.

I COULD TYPE PARAGRAPHS OF HOW IN AWE I AM OF YOUR STANCE. IT BAFFLES ME. PLEASE SAY YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS, OR ADMIT THAT YOU DONT HAVE A HIGHSCHOOL DIPLOMA YET. EITHER CONFESSION WOULD SUIT MY BOILING BLOOD. All ive gotta say is that its people like YOU......

Last edited:

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much better than it could have been, pb. Glad you don't have to do any cabbage picking on the state farm.

Best of luck man.

sativo

Holy shit dude, congratulations on that. I thought u were going to get royally screwed. Good job.

Last edited:

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
dude i was a lil worried you were gonna get some time, congrats on just getting the probation time

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
Thule said:
Who gives you the right to decide wether or not a robber deserves to live or die?

I do. you break in my house you give up your right to choose wether you live or die.

btw congrats on the probation, time to head to cali or do you have to stay in michigan until ur probation is up?

Last edited:

NorCal

Veteran
fuck man, congrats on your sentence
you are truly a freedom fighter in my book
im very happy for you bro, just be careful for the next 5 years

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Very nice outcome for you, congrats. I imagine you did get some sort of additional suspended sentence in lieu of your probation so DONT FUCK UP while on probation.

B

bighogg

PB i have mad respect for you. congrats on the sentence...it could have been soooo much worse.

kid606

cmon..guns are for pussies. listen more to your heart..and throw away that cowardish shit..now!

there is no excuse for shooting people!

however..gladly people aren't that crazy here..i hardly ever heard about shootings around..

B

bighogg

so you would rather he become a willing victim?

there is nothing wrong with being a pacifist, but you must be willing to have you and/or your family harmed or killed in the process.

i don't like guns either, but if it comes down to whether the last man standing is me or you...hmmmm not a tough decision.

kid606

bighogg said:
so you would rather he become a willing victim?

there is nothing wrong with being a pacifist, but you must be willing to have you and/or your family harmed or killed in the process.

i don't like guns either, but if it comes down to whether the last man standing is me or you...hmmmm not a tough decision.

knowledge is king..it would satisfy me at least a good bit to know the shooter is seriously sick in his brain. somehow the shooter must've gotten the very wrong idea that shooting and stealing is ok or not sooooo wrong. and that needs to be changed..fully.

:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts