What's new

CALL of DUTY 4.

bingobango

I just beat the hole gaming community in cod4 :nanana: and have now been named the penultimate champion its about level 65, lmao,bring it on :headbange

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
bingobango said:
I just beat the hole gaming community in cod4 :nanana: and have now been named the penultimate champion its about level 65, lmao,bring it on :headbange

uhhhh.... ok. cool. did you use the hammer mod on your xbox?

the Rock

sorry guys that was totally uncalled for= with all the good respectful people on this thread I apologize to you. ,I will give it a try m,my son in law is always trying to get me to play.
( in my profession I have seen alot of kids hooked spending way to much time on online or console type games, but after reading ths thread I realize there is alot worse things they could be doing) thanks y'all

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
all good man, i look at it this way.. some people come home from work and have a beer, some people come home and blow shit up!!!
your right, they could be doing much worse things.. be glad they are not. its entertainment, theres nothing better than getting your frustrations out, shooting some terrorists!

S

Space Ghost

is there a chance that my rig could run it decently?

P4 2.6
2 gigs PC3200 DDR
Gforce 7600 agp X 8

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
the Rock said:
sorry guys that was totally uncalled for= with all the good respectful people on this thread I apologize to you. ,I will give it a try m,my son in law is always trying to get me to play.
( in my profession I have seen alot of kids hooked spending way to much time on online or console type games, but after reading ths thread I realize there is alot worse things they could be doing) thanks y'all

you got that right man... my lil folks just got locked up, one of um 15 the other 13. They been doin dumb shit for a minute, finally got caught up... they stole there moms car, drivin around doin dumb shit, but that wasnt enough, got into it at the donut shop and ended up shootin somebody, then got in a hi speed with the police. crashed the car and got caught with 4 guns in the car, some coke and some weed. the 15 year old charged as an adult and got 20, the 13 got 2 years... sucks but at least they still alive, cops coulda shot um down...
really I was pissed cuz the 13 year old was really the one causen all the drama.

Last edited:
U

ureapwhatusow

bout the only game i play incessantly xbox cod world at war and the one prior

Joe Hawkins

uhhh yeah it does...

I can't wait for Nov 11 to come around!:yoinks:

oh yeh that thing m60OE4 dont use it much but the OE4 on the end, I didnt realise was M60, its a shit gun anyway

F uck, I cant believe I missed that, coz I always wandered where the fuck is the M60, I wanna do Rambo runs, as I said its crap, shit aim and slow machine

Joe Hawkins

Cod 4 is the only game I play since quake 3 arena.
I got cod5 world at war, but its such a step back from cod4, seeing as all stats and player info are server side, the server has lost my settings so many times, ive had to restart from scratch I gave up, plus the weaps and game play is sooo much slower and shittier.
No other game engine like it and graphics just shit on every other game