What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALL of DUTY 4.

Fatsackman

COD4 kicks ass.

I prefer the PS3 version on single player. But the 360 for multi online. Anyone get that bullet lag on the PS3 online? I don't get it on the 360. I'm 1st prestige.

I wouldn't recommend posting your user tag on here. It is an illegal site and wouldn't LEO be watching? Just a thought. Heck I wouldn't even PM it.

Peace

Fatsackman

drunkenstoner said:
this game is the shit , lvl 55er here fuck going into prestige mode just to get a cool little symbol beside your name.

I got the Gold Ak-47 (looks so sick) and the Gold Auto Shotty and Gold Desert Eagle.

Im in a stoner clan called "DANk" give me a PM if you ever wanna play . And im bout to head up the door to get Burnout Paradise so if u got that pm me too

gold ak? cool! how do I get me one of those? Do I have to finish prestige over and over again?

Fatsackman

Well yeah, they got my ip on this particular wireless card. Not the network I play on. Even this comp is only used for ic.

And all they need is your ip to track your ass down. Go ahead, post your user tag, it ain't my problem. I'm just bringing out in the open and saying it is possible. Remember OG and CW? I thought that site was safe, oh yeah its in Canada, and we all know what happened to it. I regret posting there sooo much after everything went down.

Call me paranoid. Its all good to some degree.

to get the gold AK47 you have to complete all the challenges for that particular weapon class. So for the AK47 beat all the assault rifle challenges , or to get the gold shotty , complete the shotty challenges , there is 1 gold gun for each weapon class.

I bought COD4 when it first came out, but I was so wrapped up in Halo 3 I never played it that much.

Dont get me wrong....but im burnt out on halo...so I threw cod4 in. I beat the game and all but the MM is a bitch. It does offer much more in the way of weaponry but I had a hell of a time. I was thrown in there with all level 50s and shit....i got wasted. I did make it to a level 4 tho :joint:

Fatsackman

Does anyone else think Halo 3 is missing something. The end is a repeat of the first. The graphics aren't what I expected. For example, at the end when you fall through the floor with the warthog, graphics suck! I think they could've done better. The best part is online and even then it requires more luck than skill. Everytime I try to shoot someone in the head with the sniper rifle it lags and they're somewhere else by the time my shot gets there. The online user menu is where its at in halo3, getting in touch with your friends and making movies. Thats about the only good thing.

Nothing like COD4. It is more precise most of the time. When I shoot my sniper rifle straight at an opponents head, Bang he's dead with a headshot. No lag. It requires skill. I would like to get to playback my plays like in halo3. but oh well. I got the PS3 and 360 version. The PS3 version is better looking graphicwise.

:rant:

Peace

twojoints

haha i noticed the 420 references too! just another thing that made this game so good

worst part was how short it is... but oh well

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
if you guys are lookin for a good way to level up, domination seems to get me the most points. i ususally end up with over 25 kills and a buttload of points, a few helicopters and your good to go. it also will help you reach some of the challenges faster, for the specific weapons. i finished most of the assault rifle challenges, and the submachine gun challeges in one night. old skool free for all is pretty fun too. i stopped playing about 13 points from level 37 last night. shoulda played one more game.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
almost got me a mp44. seems like i can't get many kills with the M14 if there are a group of people and the loudness of it seems to attract attention. btw, if you really want to pwn, use the mini-uzi with the silencer attachment, stopping power perk, and deep impact perk. if i use that thing, i can get 20+ kills and even pwn people through the walls!

Endo

Veteran
new maps today and i hear theres no upgrades for the mp44 which is kinda gay.. a red dot would be nice. ill be on later koop if your around!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i wish i could play with you, but a lot of people are at my house right now that are really drunk and high aka twisted. how did you get the new maps? i was playing today and didn't notice anything.

Endo

Veteran
i was wrong new maps today. it said the 4th and i thought yesterday was the forth. i was dissapointed when i got home as well. im loving the m14 with red dot, if i have a good connection i can take out bitches from the other side of the map!!!

Endo

Veteran
lc00p4 said:
i wish i could play with you, but a lot of people are at my house right now that are really drunk and high aka twisted. how did you get the new maps? i was playing today and didn't notice anything.
sorry buddy i was talking to you last night and the power went out cause of the wind and rain we got. its back on now, so if im lucky maybe ill get to play tonight... download those new maps i really wanna check them out.
endo

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hit prestige once ....what a waste of time
now im working on all my gun challenges

these new maps are taking ages to download

Endo

Veteran
mine dl'd in about 10 min. wanted to play b4 i came to work but i ran out of time.. looking forward to checking it out tonight.

Latest posts

Latest posts