What's new

CALL of DUTY 4.

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
No other game engine like it and graphics just shit on every other game

Your a PC gamer right? If so you're a little behind, COD 4 is shit compared to almost any game that has been released in the last few months. Have you
ever played Crysis?

What are your comp specs?

D

DogBoy

I play both 4 & 5.

On 4 i'm lvl 65 with gold everything. Have 710 achievement points. Just need to complete single player on veteran but i'm bored. Only managed 3 or 4 lvls on vet.

On 5, i'm a zombie warmonger here and have high scores on all zombie lvls except Nacht der Untoten which is boring anyway. I am still only mid 50's lvl but i am working towards total game completion. I have 700+ Achievements here too and only Veteran to do but it's a stupid and unrealistic grenade fest so i got bored and gave up. Still have a few zombie achievements to get though so will be getting them before MW2 releases.

Try to play veteran, clear your starting area and run away from the enemy. Once outside grenade range crouch behind anything you like and you will find 3-7 grenades magically appear next to you even though there are no enemy in range at all! Stupid.

Both games have got a bit boring online lately though so i'm not playing so much. It's been out so long now and so many days have been invested i'm playing zombies only at the moment in anticipation of MW2.

L

Lune TNS

World at war has been my most played game since it came out. On my 4th or 5th level of prestige by now, sick of having to earn everything again though. These days my main setup is an mp40 with the double clip, gotta love clearing a room and killing 4 guys and not even having to reload :joint:

MW2 looks like it's going to be rediculous...

Mr. Freeman

just a fellow cannabis smoker, vaper, cooker and r
ICMag Donor
Sorry to say this but,
Call of duty 5 world at war SUCKS! Got the collectors edition and everything. I just didn't like it for some reason. Maybe it was the spawning the enemy behind me over and over and over: that made it suck

Me and my peeps are all gold crosses on COD4. Virtually unbeatable.

Seriously though, you can't fuck with me on free for all. Win every time...

PEACE

L

Lune TNS

Cod4 is good, I've had way more fun with world at war though. I like that the guns aren't as poweful, takes
more skill imo. Never could get into free for all, way too mindless... Headquarters, war and sabatoge all day :joint:

Joe Hawkins

Your a PC gamer right? If so you're a little behind, COD 4 is shit compared to almost any game that has been released in the last few months. Have you
ever played Crysis?

What are your comp specs?

Yeh got crysis at the same time I got cod, got bored with crysis after an hour, gameplay and graphics really werent up to scratch at all, I still reckon COD 4 does a better job on graphics, I might put it back on one day, coz when I first put it on i only had 2g ram and 7600gt

AMD643800dualCPU
winxp64
gts8800
4 gig game ram

I got the specs , just dont like crysis, gameplay isnt up to scratch like cod4

Some one send me config for all GOLD WEPS PLZZZZ hahaha

I like TDM but play more FFA,I only play HC mode, bit of HQ and SAB occasionally , used to love DOM but no one plays it anymore wanna get my gold AK, nearly had it then comp crashed and had to restart from scratch

Throwgar

Yeh got crysis at the same time I got cod, got bored with crysis after an hour, gameplay and graphics really werent up to scratch at all, I still reckon COD 4 does a better job on graphics, I might put it back on one day, coz when I first put it on i only had 2g ram and 7600gt

AMD643800dualCPU
winxp64
gts8800
4 gig game ram

I got the specs , just dont like crysis, gameplay isnt up to scratch like cod4

Some one send me config for all GOLD WEPS PLZZZZ hahaha

I like TDM but play more FFA,I only play HC mode, bit of HQ and SAB occasionally , used to love DOM but no one plays it anymore wanna get my gold AK, nearly had it then comp crashed and had to restart from scratch

Are you serious? I still haven't seen a game that tops Crysis in the graphics department.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
World at War is the best.. I play hardcore deathmatch n hardcore search an destroy.. Imma beast most nights...

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i was ranked top 150 in waw in free for all......no glitching.....i am a beast 24-7, zombie killers

Marshmello

Modern_Warfare_2_Wallpaper_by_ExoZa.jpg

MW2.jpg

modernwarfare2.png

25 Days......

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Can't wait for the next one, my young son and I take turns online on cod4 and cod5. He kicks my ass all the time and is only in elementary school. Bad Ass

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I tried to buy the new one with the NVGs, dude told me they sold out weeks ago.

SO i had to settle for pre-ordering the regular version and it still costed 65 bucks!

damn video games are expensive these days.

thank god for harvests!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
how good can cheap night vision goggles really work? i skeptikal but that doesnt stop me from wanting a pair...

Norrath

i have COD4 on my gaming computer, im pretty good, and only play hardcore, normal is boring - basically carrying my skillz over from cs 7 beta, 7.1, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, source.etc etc. im also friends with gooseman:)...in reality.

on console, im waiting for l4d2 and MAG
http://www.mag.com/

Norrath

Exactly! Finally someone who understands this.

why is it harder when it takes longer to kill them? if death were instantaneous like in socom, and to some extent hardcore mode COD4, as SOON as the first person had their cursor over the enemy, vice versa, then that person would be the loser. it's harder as such because first one to twitch it correctly wins... am i wrong?

Latest posts

Latest posts