What's new

Caligreens Candy Collection

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great shots man, things are great here, busy as hell with the seeds... bro you have some damn frosty girls, impressive always.

S

Shan Diego

Wow!

Wow!

Holy cow, Cali. Very impressive results and excellent shots. I need to stop by the candy show more often! Kudos to you, man. They look flawless.

J

JeffSpicoli

Nice job on that sour dub! i cant wait till mine is big enough to flower. She is definitely my new fav.
Decided to cull quite a few different strains once i got her

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
fuck those sour dubbles look absolutely insane. and your plants loook so healthy and so green!!! wow, wow, wow, nice job.

im also growin some PK in coco that isnt yeilding as much as i wanted, but they are still no where near as nice as yours though. what am i doing wrong!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey, i went back and read through, what exactly is your nute regimen?

do you flood to waste? how often do you water?

sorry for all the questions, but when you transplant do you presoak your coco? and i notice you dont use perlite, which i am using, maybe i should stop..

how much cal mag do you use per gallon, i was using cal mag and heads formula but i was told to cut the cal mag out because coco doesnt need it?

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
damn my friend >>>> you are right from your veg pics to flowering plants >>>>> the P.K. and the P.I. are VERY similar >>>> hum,,,,, i wonder if we got another same clone with different name, situation?????

icough2getoff

I can always count on you cali to bring the crazy water droplet or sap pics. Of course there's always awesome looking weed plants too! Awesome update. Those flowers changing with sunlight is trippy! :canabis:

G

guest5703

Brother Bear-Hell yea she is! Sour Dubble is on the top of my list as of right now ;)

idoreallytry
-Thanks bro, yea I try to add a little artistic aspect in some of the pics thanks for noticing!

Old Soul-right on I am glad some people liked those other flower shots, kinda cool to watch huh! The Sour Dubble is a nice yielder in my opinion, nothing huge but definitely not a small yield.

Greyskull-Thanks good buddy! We gotta get you a SD cut mang...
Transactions SB-Small world eh! Nice I must go check that store out, sounds dope!

SemperAltus
-Thanks for stoppin by guys!

Black Ra1n-Thanks bro, keep it up with those seeds man you are doing the cannabis world good!!!

Shan Diego-haha, I duno bout flawless but I try ;) Thanks and good to see ya!

JeffSpicoli-Dude your tellin me, I got rid of 3 different strains just cuz I knew the sour dub would do me fine!!!

Yes4Prop215-How long you been using coco?? Took me a little while but now I can use a very small pot and get a very large yield. It's all in practice and experimenting!

JACKtheREFFER-For sure I am going to take some dry shots right now and post em up soon. Du no if they are the same but damn close, I have noticed that many purple strains like urkle, purple kush, some others too, all have the same formation/smell but they differ. Good genetics from some purple strain in the start gave all these new purple strains a good genes.

icough2getoff-Yo I am really glad ytou like those other flower shots, I trip out on em too! Thanks for the great comments bro!

Don't have much time, gotta run to school for a bit. But check out the Sour Dub I just harvested, and the PK's, holy cow they are nice! I cut down the PK's a week ago and I am smoking them now. The Sour Dub is still hanging!!!

picture.php

I LOVE THESE SHOTS!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some Sour Dubble!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Check my buddys grow out, just helped him put it together. A new 4X4 tent, 2 digi 600's!!!! He has another tray in now and more plants for sure. Next run will be more dialed but this new hut he has is really going to yield some lbs!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Real Quick I got some dry shots of that purple Kush for ya Jack!

picture.php

picture.php

:nanana: Alright gotta go! PEACE

Old Soul

Veteran
You always have the fire in here bro! You got mad skills and your plants show it, great job. PK and the Sour Dubble both look awesome. I see what you are saying about the purples. Your PK looks a lot like the Grape Ape I run. I just love the frost and stucture of the SD though. Will this cut ever be passed around or is it gonna stay in a few select hands?
peace

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran

Those are beautiful! How is the smoke?

I'm curious how much these yielded. I'm at day 51 now and trying to figure out how I can eyeball my expected yield a bit better. Just trying to figure out "this much plant = this much weight". I know it varies from strain to strain, but I'm still curious. Very few people post bud pics with scales under them.

hazy

Veteran
The candy collection grows.

Your Pk looks outrageous. Big leaves. You really kick my butt with the same size pot. I guess i need to upgrade my nutes.

Can the SD get any more frosty. :yoinks:

kathmandu

old soul.....dont think the sour dubble is being shared, pretty sure its on lock down.
but if you had access to ECSD and some sour bubble you could make some beans and go through them, shouldnt be that hard to find a keeper.
love your grows cALI G :)

G

guest5703

Old Soul-Yea the Grape Ape that was another one of those purple strains that all seem alike....The "Sour Dubble", now being referred to as: Dubble Sour, is not currently being passed around to many people. Although it's safe to say that it'll get around someday just as everything as.

magiccannabus-The smoke is so dank!!! It for sure needed about a half to full week of curing in the jars to bring out some really awesome smells/tastes. But it is really outstanding smoke! The yield was not cool though....I think I got 2oz off of these three plants.....Didn't make me very happe considering I was hoping for 3. To know how much you will yield by eyeballing your plants is a skill you will need to develop through expereince. I could ballpark most strains I see if they are a month or so into flower.

Black Ra1n-Thanks buddy! How is everything going with the seedy biz???

hazy-haha thanks hazy bro, what kind of nutrients are you using with the coco?? I am using the House and Garden line, although it's chemicals, just give the plants a good flush and you won't notice a thing but dankness! The SD, is now the DS, Dubble Sour....And anything's possible bro!!! haha:laughing:

kathmandu-Yea for sure you know the deal.....Too bad, but yes I would bet someone could easily make this strain again and find some more bomb keepers! Thanks for stoppin in my friend!

So I have deciding on setting up a new grow style for my box. I am planning on going Ebb & Flow, trays and resiviors, the whole nine yards! I just think it can get more dialed and possibly easier on me. I plan on having 3 resiviors, 3 trays, and harvesting hopefully 4oz a month. Doesn't sound like much more than I am already getting, but who knows I may be able to pull more weight. I am now using perlite as well thanks to Mr. Bongjangles and his perlite cut with coco experiment that you should read here: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=108257. We will see how it goes, gotta love help from friends :wave:! Putting the first tray in to flower tomorrow.....maybe even a day or two later actually. But it should be exciting to watch, hopefully I'll do well. Here's some shots, you can see my plans for the box too.

picture.php

Cut down this Dubble Sour on day 58 of flowering, she is half way dry now.

picture.php

picture.php

Then we have another Dubble Sour going in flower, looking super healthy and topped to perfection!

picture.php

picture.php

Also have a TrainWreck in flower, lookin pretty decent after I gave her an ok veg time, still a scraggly bitch though.

picture.php

picture.php

Next we've got a SourWreck Cindy in her 6th week!

picture.php

picture.php

And along her side we have the last of the C99 that I have.(I could get her from a couple different places now since I spread her love!) She is looking dank and reminding me of why I always liked her, although I have a feeling I am just waiting to see mold :wallbash:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Got a Green Ice in a big bucket this time, let's see how fat her cola can get huh!?!?!? :nanana: What a fantastic grower she is! I think the yield will at least be an ounce on her!

picture.php

picture.php

And I'll leave you guys with a nice nug of Dubble Sour I am tokin riiight now:joint: PEACE!!!

picture.php

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope she finds her way east :wink:
:respect: on the grow my friend :lurk:
you sure show off pretty gals every time you up-date

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Da..Da..Dank!

I gotta start coming in here more often....it's like heaven. :smile:

Beautiful plants cali!!

U

unta

Wow Caligreen and your candy! That sourwreck cindy sounds like the bomb and some shit I would love to run/smoke. Keep up the good work. And you will love the E&F tables, very low maintenance system. It is my system of preference for sure.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
magiccannabus-The smoke is so dank!!! It for sure needed about a half to full week of curing in the jars to bring out some really awesome smells/tastes. But it is really outstanding smoke! The yield was not cool though....I think I got 2oz off of these three plants.....Didn't make me very happe considering I was hoping for 3. To know how much you will yield by eyeballing your plants is a skill you will need to develop through expereince. I could ballpark most strains I see if they are a month or so into flower

Sorry to hear your yield was lower than planned. They look gorgeous though. They are definitely more finished than my plants, and mine are at day 58 right now. Still waiting for calyxes to swell and fill out those buds. I attribute some of the delay to the fact that this is the first time they are being flowered from seed. I'm guessing the clones will finish faster. What has your experience been? Either way, you clearly have some really fun genetics in your setup, must be a lot of fun to have such variety. I look forward to having quite a few jars of different things. It's just this waiting is killing me :(

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Things are going good bro, site is almost up so be sure to check it out..... damn man those are some sweet buds, always nice to pop by here and see another awesome update!!!