What's new

Caligreens Candy Collection

G

guest5703

WELCOME BACK FRIENDS!!!

Caligreen has finally moved up in the grow world!!! It's a small move but I really hope to see improvements!!! One more 400 watt added and a speed controller for my main fan so I can have it running softly at night while I sleep.

Specs: Dual 400 watts-1 MH and 1 HPS, 3X2X6 ft cab I built, 6" inline fan.

I also have a 4 1/2 X3X3 ft veg cab I built. It houses my mothers, clones, and vegging plants.

Nutrients/medium-COCO ONLY!!! House and Garden cocos A & B + multizyme, algen extract, roots excelurator, drip clean, and sometimes shooting powder. In addition to the H & G line, I use botanicares Cal Mag +, and Silica blast.

Let's get down to business!!! First I have some of the lovely Green Ice(Green Crack X Ice Queen). These are still in 6" sqaure pots, but I will be now using 1 gallon round pots. I used shooting powder on these ladies to see if I could notice a difference, only thing I can tell is that the abnormal calyxs that form at the end of flowering are now very frosty right when they come out, as ooposed to calyx forming and taking a few days to put on frost.....They were just frostier!

Now I'll show you my process of transplanting. In a small room, it's not always easy so I have a few tools. Gloves, mesauring tools, pots to mix shit.....Yada yada it works for me! I was using a purple Kush.

On to the cab!!!! Check out the dual spectrum, its a little hotter but the fan makes the breeze sooo nice. I went in my box myself and it felt great, haha what a great test!

Here's a few Purple Kushs I just transplanted. They are relaxing in the flower box right now getting heavy light, but I will move them to my veg cab tonight, then back to flower tomorrow for better light until I feel like flwoering them.

I've got 2 C99s in flower about to be done, they were some of the largest I have growin in 6" pots. Hope to get much bigger C99s with my 1 gallon pots!

And last for now, I've got a Purple Kush and my own personal cross SourWreck Cindy((Sour D X Trainwreck) X C99) I am sooo excited to see what she looks like!!! They are in flower about 1 week

Thanks to everyone for following my last grow, I hope this one turns out just as bomb, even danker actually!!! New strains, bigger plants, more yield, good times!!! :laughing: See you all in a week or two! PEACE

707Corridor

Hell yeah Cali! I bet this grow turns out just as youd like. I just repotted my girls yesterday and started flowering. Hows the plants success working out for you?

great job cali!

Gonna stick around for this one. :joint:

Kick ass. Two 400w over coco is exactly my kind of grow. I'm curious how often the 1 gallon pots need to be watered during flower.

Thanks for the helpful info and sharing your cab.

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking great caligreen! I can't believe I got here on the first page.lol That Green Ice looks awesome bro. Congrats on adding the extra light!

peace

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd smoke it! haha. wasup bro? you will see a marked improvement in yield with larger pots. i know you have the rest dialed in, so this will be a big step up. especially with the LST like you do! good luck bro, i will be checkin in!

hazy

Veteran
Great thread name cali, because your pics are indeed eye candy for us.
I've been getting that new thread feeling here lately myself, change my avvy here in a minute and I'll think about a bigger change after i finish this bowl of nycd.

I see you're still using assorted household items to raise and lower your plants:smoker:. Well some things never change.

Take care:friends:, I'll be hanging around.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is gonna be a good show, that Green Ice looks ridiculous! hows it taste?

----im lucky enough to have tried his green ice, and i will say it tastes better than virtually any sample of straight green crack ive tried(with one exception) now, this could have alot to do with cali's skills, but it is proof that grown well, she does not seem any less flavorful than green crack itself.

J

JeffSpicoli

----im lucky enough to have tried his green ice, and i will say it tastes better than virtually any sample of straight green crack ive tried(with one exception) now, this could have alot to do with cali's skills, but it is proof that grown well, she does not seem any less flavorful than green crack itself.

Ya i too have sampled some, and you could basically just call it green crack and even those with lots of experience with green crack wouldn't know any different.

Cant wait too see youre yields with the bigger pots!

K

krushonkush

Right on Cali mon!!lol got me chair and I'm ready for the show.:rasta:

killabrown420

is this the first time growing the sour cindy wreck? i can't wait to see how she turns out. i'll be keeping my eye on this one.

did you get any of the og/sd beans i made a while back? i got some in flower that are out of this world. if you have any i highly suggest starting a couple.

keep up the good work, and i find it amusing you use dvd's and whatnot to raise the plants. i think all of us that have grown in a cab have done something similar. i ruined a lot of expensive college textbooks that way...lol

S

Shan Diego

Hey Cali.

First time mixing spectrums? When I incorporated the MH, my girls loved it, and they showed it. There is no going back to pure hps for me...nice GrowShow, bro.

greenatik

hey hope you don't mind me pullin up a chair :joint: your grows have always been a huge inspiration to me, your plants always turn out dank as fuck!

:canabis:

Hey Cali.

First time mixing spectrums? When I incorporated the MH, my girls loved it, and they showed it. There is no going back to pure hps for me...nice GrowShow, bro.

I think I'm going to try that also. Without having a constant light mover, do you think it is ok to switch the places of the MH and HPS on some type of schedule? I wouldn't mind hearing more about your experience with the mixed spectrum, not to try to steer the thread. Sorry.

caligreen, Do you have plans for moving them to try to get more advantage from the mixed spectrum? If they are close enough, like you have them, I guess it wouldnt have as big of an impact. I wouldn't mind hearing more of your thoughts on it.

Latest posts

Latest posts