What's new

Caligreens Candy Collection

greenatik

whats better about throwing the clone straight into flowering as opposed to running a seed 12/12?

you can do it with seeds although I've found them to stretch more. you could do it with a bunch of seeds to find a keeper pheno and reveg it. I just prefer clones.. no guesswork

each strain has a 'threshold' per say of when to throw it into flower. some its 2 inches, 3 inches, others 6. i've flowered out a strain called Good God and it only got 3 inches while the others 10

check it out, all these were flowered straight from clone
picture.php

picture.php

look at the micro section for more info. lots of people that use this technique due to space restrictions

sorry not trying to hijack! wheres/hows the trainwreck cali? have you tried it yet?

xlatit

Nice budwork caligreen, I enjoy those shots.

Other guy with the 3 inch super duper bud. Mad respect.

hazy

Veteran
huh?
Oh wow, a month with no updating of the candy collection. Here's a bump, to let you know, we haven't forgotten you.

MobbDeep

Dam Green Atik..very nice mini sog..any details on that grow..what is the avg dry grams per plant..how many cfl's..watt?..feeding schedule..

MobbDeep

CaliGreen..what size are those black square pots?I have some that are 5.5*5.5...also,do you run any of your strains 12/12 from root??

G

guest5703

Thanks everyone, I guess I shoulda have come in and let ya all know I've moved on from this grow!