What's new

Caligreens Candy Collection

hazy

Veteran
Nice pic. Dank weed.

caligreen said:
I am glad I have 2 400's now, but I don't know if it will be like I have 800 watts now...It's more like I just have 2 separate 400's for each side of the room, but it's working.

I bet it's working good. haha. You got 2 - 400s in a 3' wide cab. That's some serious overlap of light going on. Maybe not the penetration of an 800 but no slouch. Should really help your already fat buds to swell even more.

Your sr71pk look's just like mine. Branchy plants. They really make bushes.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you ever grow that sweet sativa Cali....?? did't i get them from you? woz wondering..i woz just looking tru the Box at woz looking at them...but could't remember straight....hope i got it right :D

FLoJo

nice man.. how you liking those H&G nutes? i am making the switch to aqua flakes from a modified gh 3 part and loving it so far

Darius

Great looking trees cali wow...
Question on adding the mh light do you rotate the plants? Seemed like some of the smaller ones were vegging under the mh?

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats good CG

I like ya style homie! Some nice genetics up in here.

I also just upgraded to 800 watts from 400, in a 2.8"x6"x5" space. I'm really liking the extra light. My best looking plants are the ones right in between the 2 400's.

I'm a lil late gettin here, but I gotcha tagged now, so I'll be watchin the rest of the way.

Good Luck wit the crosses too

MARLO

B

bombdotcom

what type of coco do you use cali? thanks! btw your 16oz grows were dope

G

guest5703

Hey everyone, I've been real busy lately with school. I can't even answer questions right now I am just gonna post!! Sorrrry! :wallbash: no time to chill, well a little :joint:

I would like to say thank you to a certain someone for gifting be some dank buds while I was in need. You know who you are:friends:!!!

I got a variety pack of 3 different strains, GAK, NYCD, and SSH. The SSH tasted the best pretty much, but the smell wasn't quite there. The NYCD on the other hand did smell bomb!!! The GAK was definitely a dank strain, it was in the bong the most ;) Heres some NYCD joint action!

Alright gotta hurry up here! Check out my hash oil making stash in the freezer, mostly outdoor buds, and mostly all used now haha

Heres a C99 I had outdoors for a long time, got plain water for a long long time. I will make BHO with her fo sho!

Made some ISO hash recently as well..

Veg room, I only have 3 moms now. Dubble Sour, Green Ice, and SR71 Purple Kush...Bye bye C99, #1 pheno of SourWreck Cindy, and TrainWreck!

Harvested a Purple Kush at 50 days, would let her go longer but I needed smoke. Next time 55 at least.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And now we have dry PK....

picture.php

Danky!!! Just what you expect, everything you think she is, she is. ^^^^

Saw a bird today, loud little shit lol

picture.php

Let's start a new post so I don't get cut off here....

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man slow down and smoke a doobie :wave:
hella nice up-date my friend
don't be getting stressed out bro, here its bad for a man's heart :joint:
LOL, have a good one
:smoweed:

G

guest5703

...Ahh we were not done yet my friend ;)

Purple Kush at week 4 or so....Got bad news, I think one has TMV....hmmmmm

picture.php

Got some more Sour Dubble's around week 2 or so..

picture.php

picture.php

Got more bad news, The SourWreck Cindy molded at day 50 or some shit....Screw the C99, don't care if it is my environment, I have made up my mind that I have other danker strains that never mold so I'll go with those!!!

I am going to grow one more (#1 pheno)-SWC though for hash later on.

Last but not least check the Sour Dubble!!! Day 56 of flower and I chopped her down! Gave her a day and a half of no light so she would settle her sugars down in her roots and I harvested early in the morning to ensure high levels of thc. Flushed the shit out of her too, she should be some daaaank smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

Alright, I am way tired, se ya all later and hopefully I'll get around to those Q's. PEACE EVERYONE! 420 coming up!!!:laughing:

Old Soul

Veteran
Great friggin update bro! Hope ya get some time to settle down a bit. lol Sorry to hear about the mold issues, what is your peak humidity? What made you get rid of the Trainwreck, and what cut was it? That Sour Dubble looks really sick, great job with her!
peace

G

Greyskull

dude nice job on the sour dub dude.
helll, good job on helping come up with a good identifier!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
that sour shit looks like some fire man! You ever have problems with mold with the PK? thats the only strain I ever had mold issues with... Them cindy wrecks sure look bomb tho, like they yield nice too. Peace!

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Oh man I don't think you need to give up on Cindy yet dude! Your plants look beautiful. If they are molding then the humidity in the buds is too high. I have a friend who uses desiccant packets, which are basically silicate crystals often used as cat litter. They can be hung around or even sometimes hung off stems with a bit of twist tie. maybe it's too much bother, but those C99 plants look sweet....

K

krushonkush

Nice update bro. busy time of year for sure. Bye,Bye cindy..huh? She sure has put
on a show the last year:joint:
Your cross came out real nice,sux about the mold!! Dude you have always fought the battle,what gives? more fans? what...?
That sour is tits! enjoy your 4/20 bro, :joint:

I

idoreallytry

looks nice cali,,lot of light in a small spot gotta make nice nense buds,,, tagged,,,peace

that sour dubble looks bomb,,,

hazy

Veteran
Sup cali! I can smell that NYCD from here bro. I made some hash oil recently too. I need to get a screen and just get dry sift, cause oil is a pain to smoke. At least for me. Maybe there's some oil paraphanalia i need.:bongsmi:

Dubble Sour, Green Ice, and SR71 Purple Kush:canabis:
Nice current mom lineup. Your PK looks so sweet, I bet it smells sweet too. Mines at 43 days and just starting to get a hint of purp on the tips of the calyxes.
OK so the GI is what you've been running that looks like GC? That must be some sweet smelling bud. And what up with the Dubble Sour? A SD backcross? It looks majorly bomb.
If it wasn't for having a dank strain like that, you'd probably be crying over the SourWreckCindy. Those are some oh so sweet pics bro. Real bummer about the mold, cause those buds looked really killer. I can see C99 leaves and structure and SD frost.
And you know I'm digging that woodpecker.
btw, that was a really good update. Now i want to go dream about some Sour Dubble.
TMV?:confused:

Latest posts

Latest posts