What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

guest396

CALI POT SNOB

Or

Growing dope while living in a car 101

EDIT: like a dumbass i deleted pics from my album as a way to keep track of what's been posted. so, they deleted from the thread. sorry that it's going to take a sec to get the rest of them up or replace/remake them. most are back up now. go ahead and subscribe it'll be worth your time, i promise.....

This thread is a work in progress i will write and upload pics as i can, but just to let you know there is a bit to be seen already, these are mostly OLD photos mixed with the new. Enjoy

Okay some of you know me others do not. First and for most I would like to say high to the San Diegos Finest Crew! Whaddup!

Next, to all the growers and grow shops that are helping growers do their thing the right way! Yes this includes breeders and chuckers.

Next, to all the clubs that only rock solid clean product, AND at reasonable deals to the end Med user, all the while supporting those mentioned above in some true form or fashion.

Also, to the site’s host, and supporters (all forms), including all members, and guests, and yes the mods as well. Basically all that help keep us up and running smoothly, and inline when need be. Unless of course, you’re a douche. In that case, Fuggarf and get outta my thread!

On with the Show!!!

Okay so a while ago I was growing the P91 old school cut got from a local cat who was an all around good guy to me. Long story short, it was forfeit in a raid by leo and though I shared cuts with a few, i could not track her down. fast forward 3 years and a lot of BullSh*t later, no one had been able to track her back down for me….. Short story long, I lost my life just about to this bullshit, and by growing again it was equal to a huge Fuck You back at the assholes who tried to break me by using my kids against me and dangling my freedom at the end of a string.

So nobody I knew had the P91 cut any longer or could/would track her down. So I did what the next half way resourceful stoner would do... I googled it. And then I found this site!!! I got on and started reading which in turn gave me the bug. I had to grow again, NOW!

But where???

Problem: I had no one I new who had papers or who I trusted to handle this project I was setting in my mind to do, so I adjusted my storage unit so I could grow in veg only under some small lighting. So, I started a seed from some Daywrecker Original Diesel, and a few others. Brilliant I know….

Now all the while I’m going through some serious shit, and I realize that to some my priorities seem messed up and bassackwards (if that’s the case, well the past is smoke…. Just trip on the thread and enjoy. No negativity allowed), but I had to grow. So, I PM’ed a fellow member and he pointed me in the right 215/11362.5 compliant direction of the following cuts at the time and I began to put it all together. About this time i hooked up with an old friend and we put a closet to use....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

(I'll edit w/ names of the above cuts later)

Those involved or who helped can speak up if they like. You know who you are so, thank you all who have made this quite literally, a growing journey!

Just a sneak preview, as these are old photos mixed in with some new, but we are about to unleash some serious !dank! for the medical community. Seeds cuts and of course flowers!

Cali Pot Snob

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well ohgee's you sound like you have been down the road and back bro.. I have heard many great things about this cut lol.. Beach boyz right LOL.. anyways good luck and hang in bro she looks very sweet indeed!! peace out Headband707

"Growing dope while living in a car" .....LOL....Nah, I'd say you have your priorities perfectly in line, and Im not being a sarcastic prick either, Im serious...lol..Good on ya bro......No reason to sweat the bullshit, just grow pretty pot... In the last few months, Ive ditched my friends, and Im left, all alone with my garden, just the way I want it right now....HAHA..... Grow dank my friend.

guest396

Nice ohgee, pullin up a chair.

Whaddup man! welcome! howz the sour grapes??

Good shit bro. We're watching...We're not gonna judge you here bro....Keep it going, and good luck! OP

Thanks OP and glad to have ya!

How do I f'in subscribe?!! Hey Good luck OHGEE!! :tiphat:

funny shit is I subscribed then checked my PM and found a link here, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah standard welcoming tool, the old PM...... good to see you

Pretty ladies ya got there :wave:

I'll be watching them grow from this front row ehhe :) cheers, red.

Thank you Red! Glad to have you in the house!

Well ohgee's you sound like you have been down the road and back bro.. I have heard many great things about this cut lol.. Beach boyz right LOL.. anyways good luck and hang in bro she looks very sweet indeed!! peace out Headband707

Yeah 707. did you mean the P91? never got her back....
or maybe you meant the girl in my garden that'll never be going, Headband-Original Diesel-the Daywrecker????? she is s1, but no slouch by any means. finally had a nanner or two but it was super hot under fed an mistreated. still no premies and she was the only girl aside from Purple Diesel to still come out fire! well anyway glad to see you here i still want to knock 'em dead over at the Headband thread. i don't even refer to her as headband anymore due to the 707 and another fake ass cut, so i just call her Daywrecker.
picture.php

sorry about the def. on the leaves, i was broke and couln't aford the cal/mag. she was still the best thing in the garden....
picture.php

awright...cant wait to see what happens bro!

the man himself! did they save you the big comfy chair up front???

I'm so glad to have you here sir! You are most Welcome. still a few others yet to join us though. they should be along shortly......

who brought the beer???
"Growing dope while living in a car" .....LOL....Nah, I'd say you have your priorities perfectly in line, and Im not being a sarcastic prick either, Im serious...lol..Good on ya bro......No reason to sweat the bullshit, just grow pretty pot... In the last few months, Ive ditched my friends, and Im left, all alone with my garden, just the way I want it right now....HAHA..... Grow dank my friend.

VIK-trich no worries I put the disclaimer there cause the story goes through twists and turns ups and downs, and I don’t want people to think I am lifeless with no goals, myopic with no concern for myself or others outside of cannabis….. this is not the case, quite far from it. In fact many times one’s outside life, were it not for the Rothschild-ill uminati supported effort to keep it illegal at its base, would or could still be benefited by this beautiful, multi-useful plant regardless of your choice to use it as recreational or not.

so i'm trying to find the cord to my camera to upload the new pics. till then it's just old filler but most hasn't been seen yet, so...

anyway went searchin for more males and new strains so yesterday i planted the following seeds:

Albert Walker x C99 (voodoo) supposed to be huge fire.
East Coast Sour Dabney "B" f2's i think (sub)
Big Kush x EMC (me)
GDPSK x EMC (me) mom was fire by sub
Purple P91 Kush(SR71Purple Kush x P91) x EMC (me(For Smoke trees)
Daywrecker(Headband) x EMC (me)
Sour OG (CC)like i said if i got 'em im gonna run 'em :wave: )

should be an all around good time.

Okay I need everybodies help

while we are waiting on these, i have a 4x4 breeding room that i'm going to run a five foot Deadhead OG male into a Daywrecker mom. in addition, i made a trip to Strong Beach back in August to see the cats at PNC so i have some ladies from them. my goal is to flower out as many of these to find the keepers, but to initially breed them all.

My end goals are good to huge yielders/fire or top shelf meds or combos of the two. now i know some of these can be sog'ed or scrog'ed as well to in crease yield so all pespectives are welcome. i will post up a list of what i have and you fellas give me your very valuable input and then we'll go from there what do you say okay? okay.

Alien Dawg (e)
Big Kush
Blackberry
Blackberry Cheese(still in cuts, but could probably run it)
Blue Dream
BananaGum
Cat Piss
Chem D (no tmv as of yet)
Cheese
Dabney Blueberry
Daywrecker/Original Headband Diesel
Deadhead OG (m)ale (f)emale
Diablo Og
ECSD (barely survived)
Fire OG (not from ape)
GDPSK
G13SKWW
Lemon OG
Madness-okay hit the breaks! I can’t get the 2 cuts I have to take off. May need 2 replace
OGJuana
Pink Panther
Pure Kush
Purple Diesel
Ras*al OG (aka the fire cut(get over it)
Schrom
Sour Dubble (GreySkull) not directly but CWCD
Sour Grapes (aka original name: Purple Stomper)
Sour Kush
Super Silver Haze (bubbadutch)
UFOG = Unidentified Fuckin’ OG (unidentified, but huge!)
707 Headband

I have a few others, but I am unable to recall at the moment.

So, while I’m waiting for the new beans to pop, and therefore new males, what should we cross into the Deadhead?

Also, what projects would you like to see reversed??

Or feminized crosses?
In addition if you have any info on lineage, growing, or pics or smoke report on any of the above strains, feel free to contribute to the thread, we all would welcome it, I’m sure.

Well gotta get going. Dangerously low levels of THC!!!

I’ll check back in a while to gage your thoughts and opinions. Hopefully I’ll find a way to upload my photos soon as well.

guest396

sorry if i missed it, but whats EMC?

did you hear that? that's my skull, i'm so wasted!

Hey, here you are. Welcome!

EMC? yeah ST it's Emerald Cheese. any further elaboration is out of the question.....because i don't know hahaha. yeah

hoping it's some fire tho'

:laughing:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well Ohgee I was talking about the p91 but that daywreak is no slouch either lol.. Looks like your going to be buzy bro .. Might aswell start from humble beginnings ..works for me good luck I will pull up a chair peace out Headband707

guest396

i slept in an old caddy for a while and was quite comfortable LOL

haha welcome.
Shit, you could rent a room out in an old caddy....what type of floor plan did you have??? on another note my teenage son refused to leave my side or live with anyone else, so it was me him and fresno bob, oh yeah, wait, different story.... ah yes i meant it was me him an our dog in a crate plenty of room for comfort....yeah

Tuning in, OHGEE. :tiphat:

rasputin, glad to have you, where's all the hot russian women at? i guess that's kinda unfair, seeing how we just met. you may not be russian at all, however the question still remains: Where indeed are all the hot russian women??? or any hot woman, okay i'll settle for a mildly luke warm one, i'm not at all picky.....

okay seriously, hope you got a laugh. rasputin just got here and i'm already trying to fleece the poor guy for girls! i'm outta control...

morning i'm in a mood. my partner just havested the fatest OG iv'e ever seen. i have heard of a tahoe cut putting out 4-5 zips per but we didn't even prepare for what came of these not dialed but huge colas so we know now to make use of training as she will yield!!!

on another note, i should start to have photos for you soon....

guest396

well i won't cut this thread short but the two years of pictures that was supposed to acompany the new pictures is MIA on my USB port somewhere.....

so now it's camera cord and usb port keeping me from this....

:laughing:

I'll get it done just gonna take a minute longer now. fuck

guest396

Okay so I almost deleted the account the day before yesterday. I thought that I had lost the usb port that my pics were on in a really farked place to have it lost! So here I am buggin the shite outta a fellow member or two on the best way to delete all history…. I just decided screw it I’m gonna hit the delete button and see what happens…here we go. Nada. Only something about some code. I’m guessing it has to do with an email to an account I have for this site. Oh well. I’m still here I guess. Oh and it’s a good thing I couldn’t finger it out anyways, cause the stupid usb port turned up in the dryer! Gotta love the ladies….

Speaking of ladies, here are my girls coming along nicely….

Cherry AK
picture.php

Ridgemont91 thought it was the P91 but nope just glad someone is still trying to get me that cut keep tryin brothers
picture.php

Romulan a seed that came from my bro's garden before he was killed and made it's way to my hands through a mutual friend.
picture.php

Chem OG not cali connect
picture.php

Madness sorry to say, but i lost this girl
picture.php

Headband/ Daywrecker. the first of three seeds Sub said she sucked, num 2 was lost and what you saw flowered, seed 3, in an above post was straight fire!
picture.php

G13SKWW
picture.php

Sensi Star
picture.php

Big Kush
picture.php

Schrom
picture.php

Bullrider
picture.php

[Okay so I’m rockin’ the closet for veg while we try to figure out what to do next. Basically the goal was to get the cuts then get my place then set up shop and go to work.

However even the best laid plans sometimes go to shit.

So my long lost friend turns out to be not only a struggling tattoo artist, but an instant idiot as well, just add alcohol. Now I have to speed the plan up and make cuts, so he has some too. I want to part ways, and soon.

So after originally setting up storage unit with all my worldly possessions and deciding to veg in the back of it, then moving it to a friends closet, then deciding he does stupid way better than I do, so I better move the girls before we end up losing the cuts/moms or worse, get pinched, I said fuck it and moved it back to the storage unit as I await my new place.

Lets see how it goes

guest396

so let's get you caught up!

okay so i had a grip of clones and couldn't wait any longer here in SD to get work or a new place so after the scare of my friend being a drunk idiot and almost getting me involved with the po po i moved all my shit to storage......if i beat his ass to prove a point i might as well just turn my self in. fuck him! i'm bouncing with my gear!

picture.php

well one day some guy gets a bit friendly and starts trying to walk into my storage unit while i'm standing there watering my girls. no lights are on while i'm there during the day unless i manually overide, so no worries there, but i'm afraid he can see so i shit my pants try to block any possible view....

all you got to do is look around me and you'll see dank! FUCK!
Cherry AK
picture.php

Ridgemont91
picture.php

GDP for me! I think he can Smell it!
picture.php

Speaking of GDP. This is Supposed to be The Royal cut, but alas it's Madness. almost hard to be disapointed.
picture.php

guest396

well i know the reek of these girls is hitting his nose fuckin' hard!

you asshole! shit or get off the pot! either ask me to get stoned or say your gonna tell so i can smack your ass with the wrench and lock you in your own unit where you should stay and mind your own business.

why does he just keep sitting there talking to me like he doesn't notice???

can't you tell i'm in the middle of a serious life crisis, trying to get these genes under a fucking HID somewhere far away from you mister fucky fuck and the rest of the no tolerance crew. now fuck off outta my unit! my OCD is gonna kick in and im gonna kill the mother fucker.

how can you not sense my Sensi Star?
picture.php

Schrom
picture.php

G13SKWW
picture.php

Big Kush. do you think APE would be proud?
picture.php

Chem OG
picture.php

fuck it i'm getting a room til i move! only gotta worry about the maid

Latest posts

Latest posts