What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

guest396

I jacked my response to a post from San Diego Finest Cuts #3 my thread I dont xare if we talk shit over here lets do it!

Not to sound like a dick but to me everything Sour Double hits seems great but sour Dubb has become hemp to me and cost me alot of $$$$ from her going dudd. At one time she was the new queen of the grow scene and now the just lay dead in a useless pile in my yard. Odubb will be chopped in about 10 dayz and no doubt she is the shit!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ask but is pops gone? If so I'm very sorry to hear about it because he was great to talk to and I think it was his daughter also that was super cool. Remember I was gone a bit so I may have missed a few things.

Broad mites, no. probably keeping her too wet. Hows your root development? Im still waiting to get the dubb back.. Idc if the yield is lower. I love that plant.

And yes zoo, pops is at the very least a MIA status and since I lost his daughters number I cant update if I wanted to... Supposedly she is here lurking around.

On another note, im smoking on some Kosher Kush shits bomb. very appropriate for a Hebrew... Hahaha!

Oh and for the record, I hate censorship as well as the next man... I wont be censoring my posts ever again due to one members refusal to edit his post as I edited n removed my two... Peace was made cause I am a man of peace. However, I want it on record I NEVER EVER at anytime pushed the GSC cut to anyone. Infact, it was supposedly only accidently given out to a member here as Deadhead til we caught the mistake. If I had my way the cut would not have been shared cause of my word. not cause I give a fuck about that cut. As I said, I dont like it. Its mersh. Maybe this other cut is the shit... But, never the less, These are verifiable facts from people on here I know some of you may or may not know but some of us have way more of a vested interest in this then many of you combined. I dont post this to be a dick just like others say they arent trying to be. Those that know me know I take this VERY seriously. This is not a joke nor a game to me. let me know when people give a fuck about me or this thread enough to remove my name from lies n slander as I asked. Til then....

Back to our previously scheduled program.
Sometimes its good to just be a bro n censor huh wadeez?
Shalom.

ImOriGinal

Going to look into what can be done to get this thread going again. Got a lot of catching up to do! Hope all is well with everyone here on ic. =)

ImOriGinal

Someones living in the past I see. Well instead of me being a dick ill invite you to pm me your exact gripe. Then since I cant respond no worries ill take it as constructive criticism and if I cant fix it, ill leave it at your chance to vent so you can once again get on with enjoying the forums here at ICMAG. I hope that you found this at least helpful. =) if not, troll away. I understand.

ImOriGinal

Going to bring my version of a smoke report n medicinal properties of the adubb... Please check on the fellas over at San Diego Finest Cuts 3 to see about the latest results on their most noted work to date for the medical Cannabis community. Page 93 post #1385. Thats important news to some

ImOriGinal

Ok should have some adubb my bro grew outdoors soon. Of course it wont ne grown as good as the one that the 33% thc tested sample that was talked about over on san diego finest cuts 3, but at that point ill give an ongoing opinon as to its med properties from vaious methouds n grows end results. Should be fun hope you join me!

Oh and btw humbleguy n avantgardner are two of the coolest guys on icmag

B

BasementGrower

were the hell did u accidently give out GSC... and how long ago and what AREA?

ImOriGinal

Very long story old news n a dead topic in my mind... There are cuts out in eeed fields of Kansas that are more worth a growers time.... That cut was unimpressive to say the least.