What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CALI POT SNOB

woolybear

Veteran
Yeah dude hope all goes well... I can't imagine trashing cuts, I would want to give them a 2nd chance at life and plant them outside somewhere, but its too cold for that... BesT!

guest396

i guess i'd better get busy gettin' photos uploaded and get this thread active.

goo bong. okay the only trouble is if you do these in multiple sets back to back, you get to smoke weed like OG just for the flavor...hahaha. not good. The phrase "high tolerence" takes on a whole new meaning
picture.php

this thread was originally going to be called white boy tacos, but i'll get to that another day.....not enough food in this thread. anyway anybody want a taco?
picture.php

on the verge of insanity comes:
Madness
picture.php

most hot chicks love to stick this in their mouth
Bubblegum
picture.php

if you go to jail you best beware of big ass Bubba's when you are alone in the bathroom, but not this Bubba,
Bubba Kush
picture.php

well i hope you enjoy. i'll be back

guest396

okay so most people know i was rockin' subrobs GDPSK. these were the first i popped, i'll post the entire pack grown out, but these are the start of them:
picture.php

this is the Emerald Cheese grown from seed i got a male and made crossesof all the cuts i was running, the male is EMC2(kinda like E=MC2. the formula for the theory of relativity) so i get to try the crosses pretty quick here. eventually i want to get some in but the customs forms are scary to me....
picture.php

this was supposed to be some purple urkle from pops daughter, can't remember what or why it didn't work out....
picture.php

grew these out and had some weekend stash
picture.php

picture.php

well i gotta get going so i will try and post up some more tonight, if i do, it will be nuggetry so, stop by and s(t)ay high :wave:

woolybear

Veteran
Sweet room, looks like a decent walk-in closet!

Nice tacos, that's a lotta hot sauce... what kind of tortillas were those? Whole wheat or something, haven't seen them that color before...

:tiphat:Hey there OHGEE,

Nice plants you got there! I found your story quite moving, and youv'e been through more knocks in life than necessary. I want you to know your'e not alone. I lost a great deal myself, (not like you, or by LEO), but other circumstances. Still; nonetheless, your plants are a sign that you refuse to roll over & die.

So yeah man, fuck em back! What are they gonna take from you next time around?

Keep em going OHGEE!

guest396

Sweet room, looks like a decent walk-in closet!

Nice tacos, that's a lotta hot sauce... what kind of tortillas were those? Whole wheat or something, haven't seen them that color before...

yeah wooly, i like it hot and spicy! ummm, tortillias? yeah, la tortillia factory chipotle style.

captain welcome.

calcio, sup dude.

you guys like the food eh? did i tell ya all i'm Hebrew? hows this for Passover?
picture.php

so i was waiting for the popcorn to pop, water to boil, bread to toast etc....
picture.php

subrob's GDPSK this was a 91 day pheno called pina coloda.
picture.php

some more GDPSK
picture.php

hows about some dessert? Cherry AK
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well there you go and it only gets better, i think.....

guest396

okay, it's monday second day of the week and i think this thread needs some more attention, so.....i'm sensing some Sensi Star
picture.php

picture.php

Okay if you check out my friends thread San Diego's Finest Cuts and San Diego's Finest Cuts 2 you'll see some real dank! one of the first things they started with was Madness
picture.php

picture.php

now i know this is a cheesy thing to do, but i often sale the seas of Cheese....UK Cheese
picture.php

okay, i know she's kinda fooked up. i was supporting my bro's battle with thrips, really not that hard to deal with. However, i did not know it at the time and just went with it. G13SKWW ie; G13 x Skunk x White Widow I believe
picture.php

well as always i hope you're as high as i am! gotta go now. bye :wave:

guest396

well alrighty then! let's get this show on the road!

if there is one thing that you can ask a girl to stick in her mouth without her getting upset, it's gotta be Bubblegum
picture.php

okay so swiss, colby, pepper jack, chedder? no it's UK, UK Cheese
picture.php

speaking of things to put in your mouth i'm so hungry right now i feel like a happy pancake. :)
picture.php

so let's take a minute to remember our friend APE and to enjoy a cross he made Big Kush
picture.php

my friend can't grow this for shit yet, so he doesn't know what he's missing. i sure like most of the chem X's that i have tried and i'm happy to say this is no exception, Headband (the real one fake cut making foo's hehe) aka Original Diesel #1 aka Daywrecker. i probably over post this strain but so what
picture.php

gonna hafta get going, got to make hash, take cuts, see if i can post up the GranDaddyPurpleSkunk grow and try to get my ass back to San Diego, man i sure do miss my home.....

guest396

so, there is a thread on here that is about the beginning of my bro's (subrob) breeding efforts and subsequent seed co. that donates seeds to the med community. i believe his very first effort was GDPxSkunkIBL just under two years ago. you can see the thread and his post about the strain beginning here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112599

i gave the cut i have out to a few people and one has a tray going now i'll get to that later in the mean time here was my first grow of her sisters from the seeds i got from my bro.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is pina colada
picture.php

picture.php

well sorry for the picture quality i'll try to get it better in the up coming photos. these are old...... :wave:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Im loving your thread bro! sorry you had to deal with so much crap hills and valleys my friend! Your are rocking your grow man glad to see people like you on here.
Very dank Food and lovely pancake! :)

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
im eating breakfast at your house ;) awesome job man.... been watching this since the start... :)

guest396

Crazy journey amigo ...nice to see you got your girls to the sun...gl to you..positive vibes yourway

thanks man sorry if i missed you or anybody else...true stoner fashion

Dude that cheese is chunky! How is the final product? What did you pull?

it was pretty nice. i think just under two after the final clean up.

Yeah dude hope all goes well... I can't imagine trashing cuts, I would want to give them a 2nd chance at life and plant them outside somewhere, but its too cold for that... BesT!

yeah everybody up here is flooded but just got word my friend is opening a store in the heart of oaksterdam so we will bring the fire either way!! was asking him about the seed thingy, but i want to work something with the folks on here as well. support. you know....

thanks for joining us!!!

thanks for the bong rip..... welcome

Mazeltov! Nice grow dude. Very impressed..

thanks, just blessed i guess!

alright, i obviously smoke the serious dank, so, i'm sorry for the double posting of pictures..... oops! and i forgot to say welcome to a few..... so i'll try to keep better track of my photos in the near present.