What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

greenpinky

Good thing I don't got good pictures...lol dam how hard would it be to just breed right? We all know where cc and bcbd are heading... gh seeds will have company on my list of not to waste time on..

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Acrid be honest you wouldn't rather be running "fake ass purple ass cookies" instead of Cali con beans? Having run kens cut of GDP and kens cut of candyland which is half GDP but pretty plat leaning as well as forum they aren't " low yielding phenos of GDP" IMO could be some GDP in there though I don't know I read purple is from the Durban I'll let prophet and prop and those in the cookie know handle that one.

A

acridlab

^^ honestly, i do have access to a few of the cookie cuts., and people that know me, know this and thats why I'm not trip'n over em.. i test seeds, thats my thing.. i test them for myself and i test them for friends and family.. i never once tried proving a point around this place,, I've simply answered the original posters questions,, and I've stayed on topic as much as i could, for homeboy, out of common respect. but since day one, I've had a bunch of goofballs, that "think" they cool because they "think" they have something that nobody else has. its silly.. those fuggin cuts are every damn where now.. i like searching for rare gems, and i can say, that the cuts i hold, from seed,, are just as good as any of the cool kid clones.. I've proved to myself, and i proved it to many others… thats whats up..

and i already ran the gdp gear and i gotta say, its not on the same level as swerves fake cookies, lol

thanks for being civil bro,, its much appreciated after dealing with all the headaches in life,, i just come here to relax n dit,, not get my blood pressure up and want to swear off the industry,,,,,,,,,, peaceoutchal

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
haha "just low yeilding GDP phenos"....kids say the darndest things.

haha "just low yeilding GDP phenos"....kids say the darndest things.

Easy to talk behind a computer kid, I'm far from what you described.

Oh and I'm at all the cups if you ever want to talk; and or dot my eye.

picture.php

To further prove my point here isthe "Baylien" which is 50% not cookies, yet still looks 100% more cookie than any thing youve posted.

A

acridlab

^^ looks like another great yielder to add to the list.. thanks for contributing your awesome breeding skills to the masses. in if i ever go to a cup, i will oblige you..

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
ive never once tried to prove a point....i can say, that the cuts i hold, from seed,, are just as good as any of the cool kid clones..

You are an oximoron, because this whole time youve been trying to prove a point.

Btw i never said anything about no one else having cuts i have ran, so not sure why you keep kicking that deceased horse.

A

acridlab

don't have ritalin to sniff or something? n i wasn't talking about you, per se,, just all the tools like you in general. but, u answered first….. hmmm

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
This will get no where gentlemen... Anything regarding Gsc is a dead horse these days. Widely covered thru and thru IMO

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
^^ honestly, i do have access to a few of the cookie cuts., and people that know me, know this and thats why I'm not trip'n over em.. i test seeds, thats my thing.. i test them for myself and i test them for friends and family.. i never once tried proving a point around this place,, I've simply answered the original posters questions,, and I've stayed on topic as much as i could, for homeboy, out of common respect. but since day one, I've had a bunch of goofballs, that "think" they cool because they "think" they have something that nobody else has. its silly.. those fuggin cuts are every damn where now.. i like searching for rare gems, and i can say, that the cuts i hold, from seed,, are just as good as any of the cool kid clones.. I've proved to myself, and i proved it to many others… thats whats up..

and i already ran the gdp gear and i gotta say, its not on the same level as swerves fake cookies, lol

thanks for being civil bro,, its much appreciated after dealing with all the headaches in life,, i just come here to relax n dit,, not get my blood pressure up and want to swear off the industry,,,,,,,,,, peaceoutchal
I+ repped you i'm guessing you being in Michigan used the GDP beans not the clones? some phenos close some not but not the same of course. I'm glad you found something in those beans you liked.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Easy to talk behind a computer kid, I'm far from what you described.

Oh and I'm at all the cups if you ever want to talk; and or dot my eye.

View Image
To further prove my point here isthe "Baylien" which is 50% not cookies, yet still looks 100% more cookie than any thing youve posted.
did you ever drop those at the La cup I was actually on the look out for those.am I trippin or did you guys say you might have a booth or be at a booth.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I was at the LA cup kinda floating around, and i will have a booth at the SF cup with Abja Roots, Yes4Prop215, & OgOrganic. Hope to see you there! Ill put aside a pack if youre interested.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
well I just chopped my larry cook cross, larry x gsc, reeks of cherries and not much else. isn't cherry pie part of the 'original' gsc?

G

growhigh1233

grow out 12 of these . was one female that stud out from the pack in resin content and bud density but smell was sub par, ill never buy a s1 of a Polly hybrid again unless they were 50 seeds a pack cross's only

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
growhigh- fwiw i would just avoid anything made by cali connection, an s1 of a legitimate elite has solid potential....none of cali connections shit is legitimate or elite...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
swerve doesn't even do the pollen hacking himself lol…he goes around trying to give people trays of his clones. he says that if you grow them out and seed them he will take the seeds and "you can keep the rest for making wax"…acrid you should sign up i can put you in touch with him lol.

pretty amazing that someone can defend swerve, make all sorts of claims, then when it comes down to it the only picture they post of their supposed CC keeper is some boring watered down green bud…

fuck all the shit talk, talk means nothing when the pictures dont even halfway back up the gear. you could have stolen a picture of OG kush off any dorks instagram and got a better picture than that.

Cannavore

Veteran
this thread should have ended when the video of swerve was posted where he straight up says what he has isn't cookies.

A

acridlab

swerve doesn't even do the pollen hacking himself lol…he goes around trying to give people trays of his clones. he says that if you grow them out and seed them he will take the seeds and "you can keep the rest for making wax"…acrid you should sign up i can put you in touch with him lol.

pretty amazing that someone can defend swerve, make all sorts of claims, then when it comes down to it the only picture they post of their supposed CC keeper is some boring watered down green bud…

fuck all the shit talk, talk means nothing when the pictures dont even halfway back up the gear. you could have stolen a picture of OG kush off any dorks instagram and got a better picture than that.

As stated numerous times in this thread; im not arguing shit.. simple as that,, I answered the original posters question... I never claimed the shit was real cookies.. whatever the hell that is these days..you n ur ego, and it's lackies,, r the only ones trying to argue.. so piss the fuk off, already

Agreed, over feeding = Hermie.

Hi, I've been running them for a few months now. Bought two packs, popped 8, and caught 3 phenos. One was really short, came out with a nasty black licorice flavor.. but the other phenos are really nice actually. Smells like sweet varnish/ menthol. Tastes similar. The best part is the aroma in the air.. really reminds me of alien but dif/ better.. can't compare to "real" cookies as I'm from Michigan, and everybody says everybody's is fake around here, lol. I can say that these are better than the dispensaries in detroit."that I've tried".. no hurries in my room either,, I feed super light when running seed, I truly think that where most people's hermies come from..

smokeyla1

Props to you acridlab for taking the time to document your grow and results and providing us growers with a solid report on the seeds. Damn shame you have the haters and posers coming out the woodwork to trash the thread and the clowns who took personal shots on you just for growing and giving an honest opinion are just that...clowns. I think the cannabis gene pool isn't the only gene pool "watered down".

I saw you mention DNA's sour kush, would you say that's your best to date from seed? Interested in your top 3 from seed as well as reasons. Ex. Potency, flavor, yield....

A

acridlab

Props to you acridlab for taking the time to document your grow and results and providing us growers with a solid report on the seeds. Damn shame you have the haters and posers coming out the woodwork to trash the thread and the clowns who took personal shots on you just for growing and giving an honest opinion are just that...clowns. I think the cannabis gene pool isn't the only gene pool "watered down".

I saw you mention DNA's sour kush, would you say that's your best to date from seed? Interested in your top 3 from seed as well as reasons. Ex. Potency, flavor, yield....

Thanks, Smokey,, it's nice to see that someone actually read this thread and the posts I've made on the subject... when it comes to the sour kush,, yeah, it's def the best seed purchase I've made so far, hands down..I've seen alot of hermie reports on the sour, but I was lucky..I never caught any.. all in all, the pheno I ended up with is super potent, super tasty, and yields like a bastard.. a++ all the way.. my top 3 seed purchases in order from the best to worst would go like this
1. Reservas sour kush
2. Reservas og 18
3. Ggg Leia og
There's been alot of other good ones too,, but those are my top 3..
Cali connections purple chem is no slouch, either.. and they're fake cookies are good too, no matter what haters wanna say :)
Anyhow,, peace..welcome to ic

Latest posts

Latest posts