What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

Reevage

I'm trying this strain now. I hope the genetics are the same as the stuff I get at the dispensary. Mainly want that great taste

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i already showed cookiefam homie those "sherbert" pics and the supposed backstory behind it. they have never given it out especially to the source he claims he got it from. its not the real deal, even the poster admitted that he himself was speculating on if it was the real cut.

it looks like most cookie bag seed s1 phenos ive seen before, usually they look nice but lack the flavor profile. ive seen two different rounds of s1 and its always surprising what they throw out. some will be nothing like cookies with a totally different and look like those pictures DJ posted, with subdued aromas an some other terpenes from totally different strains, but the most recent batch we did had 3/4 come out very similar to the forum in look, smell and taste which is the most important part of finding a real cookie pheno.

after seeing the results of all the cookie s1 madness im convinced that most cuts out there are s1 badseed lucky finds. keep in mind these were our own s1 projects with forum, animal, and NOT swerves fake s1 project with his watered down stunt double cut.

A

acridlab

i already showed cookiefam homie those "sherbert" pics and the supposed backstory behind it. they have never given it out especially to the source he claims he got it from. its not the real deal, even the poster admitted that he himself was speculating on if it was the real cut.

it looks like most cookie bag seed s1 phenos ive seen before, usually they look nice but lack the flavor profile. ive seen two different rounds of s1 and its always surprising what they throw out. some will be nothing like cookies with a totally different and look like those pictures DJ posted, with subdued aromas an some other terpenes from totally different strains, but the most recent batch we did had 3/4 come out very similar to the forum in look, smell and taste which is the most important part of finding a real cookie pheno.

after seeing the results of all the cookie s1 madness im convinced that most cuts out there are s1 badseed lucky finds. keep in mind these were our own s1 projects with forum, animal, and NOT swerves fake s1 project with his watered down stunt double cut.

serious question,,
have u tried swerves cut yet?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i know the guy who sold swerves boy the cut he was using! pie guy and the homies saw the finished nugs in person, not gsc. you are paying for a watered down tester pheno s1. maybe in the last year he went and bought a platinum or some other dispensary cut, but the one he was hawking when he released his first round of s1 was NOT a real cut, the one he even admitted was 60 percent hermies!!

and I'm not interested in trying anything else swerve has to offer i will not support his brand and i will tell everybody i know to avoid him. he's a hack compared to all the real heads in the industry, all the breeders and venders i respect all rep the "get disconnected" camp...swerve is a joke hasn't won a cup for his meds only wins best booth. why continue to defend one of the biggest liars in this industry?

A

acridlab

thnx for the response. n i hear you. its still bugn me that no one has "actually" tried his cut, but everyone seems to know that it isn't real..and when it comes to the cookiefam, of course, they are gonna say that its not real… simple business.. seems like thats they're main agenda.. i mean, look at they're oh so cool hoodies.. either way, i must not have gotten the first batch, cuz none of mine showed hermie tendencies. n i get why everyone is on the 'get disconnected' wagon.. i suppose its a righteous movement.. I'm just in it for the dank. I'm giving rascal another shot 'with the wifi alien',to redeem a spot in the garden..
chems ogs n diesels still reign supreme imo
peace out

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
after seeing swerves cookies @ last years la cup, there was literally NO FUCKING WAY I'd smoke that shwag, much less pay for it...it was that bad, I'm not kidding you. it may be really hard to find someone that has tried that swerves cookie flowers, especially in this group for that reason alone. I really wish you were able to see what i saw at the cup, it would have literally removed all need for this bs to be going back and forth over the last couple of months....look man, I am happy you found a keeper in your con artist beans...that doesn't change my opinion of swerve and his business practices being total shitbags unworthy of the slightest bit of respect in this industry.

A

acridlab

yeah, not trying to change anybody's opinions on the breeder. I'm just trying to get to the facts on what the dude is actually using for these s1s..so far, i have found nothing but people saying that they "know" its not real. but they truly don't "know" that.. they are just saying they know.. or, they know of a guy, who sold a guy a cut, who they think gave swerve that cut, so on and so forth…..im happy i found a keeper too, trust me.. I'm just testing beans, and i test lots.. so when i find something that literally makes 90% of other shit look stale,, I'm interested in the genetics. thats all, bro…i could truly care less where this shit comes from. but i do like knowing whats in the genes if possible.. still waiting for someone with first hand knowledge but i doubt thats gonna happen…if i could find out what the hell is really in these, i will go and get that,, dump swerves version for it, lol
maybe then i could post some shit and not have to deal with the tired ass drama..
PEACE

mako44

I did the Gsc thin mints, outside , nice plant- nice looks while growing on plant, But after cure not so much ,,, but ok maybe B grade !!!

VelvetSmog1

sadly80% of herb smokers/growers are ignorant and will never know the real facts behind swerve and other sacks of shit like BCBudDepot. after SF cup we all kind of decided to stop wasting our time with him, he also blocked everybody from his social media so he would stop getting embarrassed. real heads know and will let their people know the truth, I've stopped multiple homies from buying CC or BCBD gear. can't save them all and not gonna stress off all the idiots who do get conned.

Man this thread has been a blessing. I've waited to see how this GSC thing would play out because I don't trust CC or BCBD so I came looking for info and it seems I was right not to buy. Believe me I was looking to buy today. Too bad this thread got blown up but I believe that any time someone comes across a falsely labelled product it should be mentioned in that thread. Or at least a link added to direct people to the truth.

Again no disrespect to the TS and it's too bad this thread spun beyond the original intent but this sort of stuff needs to be pointed out every single time a fake strain is being documented imo.

nurlord.

A

acridlab

Dude, they're all fake.. that's the funny thing..they are all cannabis plants.. simple as that..how can anybody say they are fake when nobody knows the lineage?? I try not to get caught up in the names that are tagged on the genetics of today.. they just a smorgasbord of bullshit that people been crossing and selecting from all the "fake" diesels, chems, n ogs.. n those were crosses and selections from the skunks n hazes n afghanis from before them,, so on n so forth...

D916

Dude, they're all fake.. that's the funny thing..they are all cannabis plants.. simple as that..how can anybody say they are fake when nobody knows the lineage?? I try not to get caught up in the names that are tagged on the genetics of today.. they just a smorgasbord of bullshit that people been crossing and selecting from all the "fake" diesels, chems, n ogs.. n those were crosses and selections from the skunks n hazes n afghanis from before them,, so on n so forth...

Way to call it how it is Acridlab.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Finally "got connected"
with 2 regular Girl Scout cookie seeds free on a promo

They got put into water a few hours ago I'll be started a thread in the near future let's hope there's a girl !

Thanks
GA

A

acridlab

picture.php

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Placebo Pheno

Placebo Pheno

ANYONE who claims to have found keepers in either CC or BCBD cookie gear, (well at least to me) you basically lose all credibility of being an in-the-know grower. I know facts, and fact is swerve is a pollen hack who admitted to never growing out the cookies cuts he got, but just hacked it..oh and no testing involved..but somehow you believe his fairy tails over an intelligent community of growers who have ran verified cuts for years?

In my opinion you're keeping subpar genetics around (and hopefully not passing them out with the GSC moniker) that water down the name.

Also acrid, you say they are all fakes, but was/is the fourm, animal, or ogkb too? Because those are the standard now. No body including the cookiefam even brings up the thin mint. They had an original cut...lost it..forum gained clout..they went to the vault and found "the original" again somehow...and then discredited all the other cuts...If you keep up with the lies they pump out their throat holes you'd be singing a different tune.

And last but not least you look foolish trying to prove a point with any of the plants I've seen you post here. Not completely trying to jump on your back over this even though it may seem that way, but you are supporting and then condoning a hack's work!?! As if thats an okay standard for our industry. Whatever though, buy all the CC and BCBD gear, just makes my price point that much higher...

Forum
picture.php

Animal
picture.php

OGKB
picture.php

"Club Platinum"
picture.php

Shit even my hybrid AlpineAnimal looks more cookie than any thing you've posted and that's 50% Tahoe!?!
picture.php

But what do I know...

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
++++Ooh and for those that don't know BCBD came on to here (ICMAG.COM) and stole my picture(s) to promote their fake Animal seeds..

I was told that their promotion department spent upwards of 50k in all the for the net/mags combined...so that means they made probably 100k..from MY pictures, with THEIR FAKE ASS SEEDS. Ask Spicoli, they stole from him too!

And FWIW I've seen the mouth breather they (BCBD) call a rep at 2 cups and all he has to say is dickbreathed nonsense.

~"We bred the Animal in house by taking the cookies cut we have and crossed to to the fire og cut"..FALSE..And let it be known the Animal cut itself has no Fire OG in it.
~"Sorry, I don't do the actual breeding, I just get the layouts and send them to the media outlets. Haha." Oh Nazis just did their job too.
~"You should feel honored to have your picture in high times!"<---that one grinder my gears fierce.
~"But hey we could say it's your picture now, would you like that?"...ie lumping me in again with their backyard boogie operations.

FUCK BCBD AND ALL THE SEED SCAMMERS LIKE SWERV< QUIT SUPPORTING THIEVERY!!

And yes, that's how I really feel.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Dang thats messed up. I caught someone using one of my pics as an avatar at another forum and it sketched me out. Like they were a cop or something, they never responded when I approached them. I would be pissed also if they jacked my pick like that.

A

acridlab

ANYONE who claims to have found keepers in either CC or BCBD cookie gear, (well at least to me) you basically lose all credibility of being an in-the-know grower. I know facts, and fact is swerve is a pollen hack who admitted to never growing out the cookies cuts he got, but just hacked it..oh and no testing involved..but somehow you believe his fairy tails over an intelligent community of growers who have ran verified cuts for years?

In my opinion you're keeping subpar genetics around (and hopefully not passing them out with the GSC moniker) that water down the name.

Also acrid, you say they are all fakes, but was/is the fourm, animal, or ogkb too? Because those are the standard now. No body including the cookiefam even brings up the thin mint. They had an original cut...lost it..forum gained clout..they went to the vault and found "the original" again somehow...and then discredited all the other cuts...If you keep up with the lies they pump out their throat holes you'd be singing a different tune.

And last but not least you look foolish trying to prove a point with any of the plants I've seen you post here. Not completely trying to jump on your back over this even though it may seem that way, but you are supporting and then condoning a hack's work!?! As if thats an okay standard for our industry. Whatever though, buy all the CC and BCBD gear, just makes my price point that much higher...

Forum
View Image

Animal
View Image

OGKB
View Image

"Club Platinum"
View Image

Shit even my hybrid AlpineAnimal looks more cookie than any thing you've posted and that's 50% Tahoe!?!
View Image

But what do I know...

wow, unknown,
thanks for the kind words... its clear that you never read anything i say on here, cuz i never claimed to believe anything swerve says, never claimed this was a real cookie... i just said its dank, n thats what matters to me..

A

acridlab

++++oh and those that don't know,,,
the forum and all the purple ass cookies are really just a low yielding gdp pheno of the cookies, lol

Latest posts

Latest posts