What's new

C99-x-Princess Diesel & Jedi-x-Princess Diesel

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
greenhead, I wish you nothing but virgins. I think you will like the AB x PD and the ST#3 x PD.

yeknomssa

greenhead said:
Thanks yeknomssa ! I'm not going to do any summergrow this year I think, so it was now or never !

:joint: :wave:

ah yes, i know what you mean. interestingly, it looks like your AKxPD is about the same age as my 2 AK-47s. it'll be interesting to see which traits come out in yours.

i've also got 3 others at the same age, the guy who gave me the seeds said they were from a strain called Jamaican Bubblegum, but i can't find info on it anywhere. so i figured i'd just grow it and see what happens lol.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Hope you didn't mess your shorts! If my landlord ever inspects(he never has in 2 1/2 years) I am done for. I have plants in almost every room.

The P-91 should have very indica leaves. Old fool is doing a grow thread on another forum and showed pics of it. It had the broadest indica leaves I have seen for a while.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Dude your pictures are awesome, what type of camera are you using and are you using some sort of lighting to make those pics look like that?

I cant wait to see how your SWT#3xPD turns out, the SWT#3 is one of my favorite smokes.

yeknomssa

Hey, i got my new grow thread started finally. fun with the new camera :p
just thought i'd pop in and give you the link (well i'm lazy so its in my sig, but hey, what did you expect? :joint:)

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The ST#3 momma that I used has a good body stone. My daughter tried some last night. She told me it was smooth, but didn't hit too hard. I walked to the door to leave and by the time we got to the door, she started to wobble. We had already tried the ST3# x PD on one of our cancer patients. She had her kidneys fried from radiation and has a lot of pain. She tried the Sweet Diesel(that's what she calls it) and said it was a mellow tasty smoke. Ten minutes later, she said her face was numb. Ten minutes after that, we had to help her down the front steps, as she couldn't hardly walk. The ST#3 x PD is the frostiest variety of all that I made.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Pops said:
The ST#3 momma that I used has a good body stone. My daughter tried some last night. She told me it was smooth, but didn't hit too hard. I walked to the door to leave and by the time we got to the door, she started to wobble. We had already tried the ST3# x PD on one of our cancer patients. She had her kidneys fried from radiation and has a lot of pain. She tried the Sweet Diesel(that's what she calls it) and said it was a mellow tasty smoke. Ten minutes later, she said her face was numb. Ten minutes after that, we had to help her down the front steps, as she couldn't hardly walk. The ST#3 x PD is the frostiest variety of all that I made.

Very interesting how long does the SWT#3 X PD go for?

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Depends how you like it. I pull it at roughly 8 weeks, but let it go a little longer if folks have a lot of pain or insomnia problems.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Sounds bomb Pops! Can your strains only be acquired in cali? I'd love to give your SWT#3 x PD and AK x PD a whirl in my SOG garden.

Awesome Greenhead, you're starting another diary! I can't wait till you produce those comic pictures!!! I love your diary!! Mad props!

Greenhead, your plants like very nice. Nice color. It's a shame you didn't get a few more girls especially the SWT or the Afghan Bullrider crosses. I think you'll like the 91 cross. Maybe the PD will bring a little taste to the chronic. Mind if I take a seat?

Lord Fatwa

i wish more growers had your graphic design training. your detailed pictures make this thread super fun. thanks greenhead!

SuperLarry

great photography and grow log! i sense you are in the area because of some of the crosses you have going. thanks for doing what you do, i like your style.

C

cellardweller

thre is very fine line between focus and definition..and greenhead is tiptoeing on it.

trouble

Veteran
Greenhead, your girls are looking nice as always. I havent been around much lately, however, I do hope life has been kind to you & yours. It certainly looks like it's been good to your girls. :wave:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey greenhead, things are looking great. Plants look really healthy, awaiting some big buds on em.... great job man.

B/R

What are you, green from the head to the thumb? Nice looking plants. Particularly the 91. Just a personal favorite of mine. I'll let you you know how she is in about 2 weeks or so. Have you tried the SWT cross? Mine are looking ok. I haven't seen them in a week so I hope that's still true.

R

Raistlin Majere

somehow i had it in my head this grow was over :bashhead:
i was checking back for a smoke report
LOL what a stoner move

super pics brosiah !!! like the cheese :rasta:
i also wish i had the graphics design training you have man
:Muahaha: (no offence Lord Fatwa)
and congrats on getting past that super visit, glad your still safe

keep it GREEN greenhead :friends:

My question is...do you have a yearly subscription to that fashion magazine and if so...do you want to explain yourself, young man?
I've never bought into the clear pots are bad. Too much personal observations to the contrary.
I like the fact you prove it to yourself. Too many folks take stuff posted as gospel without taking a look see for themselves.

Latest posts

Latest posts