K

khaleel

great finish greenhead! :respect:

beautiful buds, wish i was there to help you smoke em hahaha

can't wait for the next thread :wave:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Might be 3-4 days early on the P-91, but should give a clear,up high. BTW, I told you that TW was a spindly bitch who like to stretch. When I grow them, they are usually 5 1/2 - 6' tall.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Yo Greenhead nice idea on the shishkabob growing! All of the girls look like they have really filled out and should be coming up on closing time soon.

Very nice job bro.

Nice work, greenhead. I like your thread. I took my 91 after 60 something days. Unique thread. I'd rep you but the powers that be deem me unworthy of repping.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
If you don't like couchlock and you were already seeing amber, you did the right thing. I usually pull P-91 at 56 days. i figured the cross with PD might add a few days, as PD is about 60-62 days. Like you,I prefer a clear up high. I enjoy a good crotchlick, but not couchlock.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Hey greenhead :wave: still going strong I see.
I really like the "Shish Kabob" method.

Here is the last PDxJedi I just harvested. (I hope you do not mind me posting it). Hope you like. :D

Grow on.......

milo_xxx

Veteran
Have not sampled her yet Pops. She will be jarred up later today.
I tell you what though, I can not wait to try her!! :joint:

milo_xxx

Veteran
Nice looking plants greenhead. I want to start another cross soon, I just have not decided yet which. I agree, the Jedi is something special, she stinks very nicely.:D

I harvested that PDxJedi @day 70 12/12. She is a pretty heavy smoke and tastes almost exactly like it smells. I have to give her a better cure (if I do not smoke it all before then.. :chin: ). I feel very fortunate to have been able to get a clone of her.

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sorry you had to harvest a bit early man, but safety is paramount. Looks like you still got a decent amount though :yes: Are you going straight onto your next grow?

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Greenhead, the P-91 is a NL cubed supposedly. The Jedi is Nl x BB. That accounts for the red stems that I get every time. The Jedi and C-99 have some of the most distinctive smells of all the strains that I grow. It seems that the cross to the PD has lengthened the flowering time on several of these. I pull all except the chronic at about 8 weeks. The chronic that I used goes 9, as does the PD. I have noticed that other folks have waited until 65-70 days to pull theirs. It could be the PD causing a longer flower cycle or that folks like a lot more amber than I do.

Buddle

Veteran
Great job Greenhead..way to represent Pops..he's an all star in my book.can't wait to see if one of these girls bumps the Jedi off the top of your list of favorites. Grow on..BL
P.S.I just harvested a cheese last week

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I keep hoping someone does the C-99 x PD and gives a report. Someone was doing that one, but never got back to me on how it smoked. My C-99 mom has a great smell and a slightly trippy high. The PD is 1/4 Princess 88, the mother of C-99. If I didn't have so damn many seeds to grow in my CBD hunt, it would be the one I would try. I have already tried the AB x PD and St#3 x PD, and they turned out well.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I would like to feel sorry for you, but it is 103 here and that is as cool as it gets in June. Next month it will get hot and stay that way until Nov. We have whole months when it rarely gets under 110. Fortunately, I have 31,000BTU of a/c going in my grow room. Perhaps, I should say unfortunately. You should see my electric bill!

Pops said:
I keep hoping someone does the C-99 x PD and gives a report. Someone was doing that one, but never got back to me on how it smoked. My C-99 mom has a great smell and a slightly trippy high. The PD is 1/4 Princess 88, the mother of C-99. If I didn't have so damn many seeds to grow in my CBD hunt, it would be the one I would try. I have already tried the AB x PD and St#3 x PD, and they turned out well.

As well, the 91, BBS and the F2's. Turned out well, I mean. Thanks again, Pops. My personal favorite is a bowl of 91. The wife likes the Blueberry Skunk. I like to put both in a bowl and watch my friends try to finish.
I thought someone had grown the C-99 cross.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Recently Muddy sent me a photo of a pink pistil AB x PD. That is the first one I have seen. Was grown in South America. Unfortunately, he did not get a clone of it.

Last edited:

milo_xxx

Veteran
Hey Pops!

I will start some C99xPD. :muahaha:
I have been trying to decide which to do next. Seems you made the choice for me. :D

Thanks again!

Buddle

Veteran
Pops..going to start some C99 x PD in honor of you.I have several other C99 crosses so we can compare to those..Sorry Greenhead..carry on..More pics!!!