What's new

C99-x-Princess Diesel & Jedi-x-Princess Diesel

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Wantaknow, I forgot that you had that one and had grown it out. I have folks in 15 states and 5 countries growing some of these crosses and it is hard to keep track of who has what. How was the yield and smoke? PD is happy weed and C-99 is a big upper. Very cerebral smoke.

Doco

I don't get to this site much but this is the first time outside my circle that I have seen Jedi - it's a clone only strain in my area and very nice.

Just finished with an afghani bullrider grow too, another (mostly) local clone-only strain (although Jef Tek says he gets seeds from hermies)....I don't see these strains mentioned in the forums often. Enjoy!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Doco, my plants came from Jef Tek, and he gave a bunch of hermi seeds to my daughter before he left for Canada. That's where I got the P-91 as well.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Ill pull up my lazy boy chair here and watch this grow, grow love the sounds of these crosses.. good luck and ill bbl to peep some updates... peace..

edit: ohh what is in the p91 as well as the bullryder?

sack

Last edited:

Doco

You must be local to me then Pops - the P-91 is another local one - I have the hardest time with P-91 clone survival...I'll give it another try soon but the guy I know with them wants $50 a cut and I can't get them to survive.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Sack, the P-91 was bred by the Poway boys. The P-91 stands for Poway high school class of 91, I believe. Some controversy about the lineage. Some say it was NL cubed, some say it was NL x Nev Haze. The real bullrider is supposed to be a hawaian haze/Afghan cross that was crossed again to another affie to make the Afghan bullrider. the Bullrider came from Ocean Beach,Cali. The 4 strains that I believe came from the San Diego area are the Jedi,P-91, Bullrider and Dynamite, which is a sativa dominant, not the indica dom from Next Gen seeds in BC.

Doco, I would never pay $50 for a cut of anything that was hard to clone. My P-91 aren't that hard to get to survive. I think I still have some of Jeff's hermie femmed P-91 seeds. Drop me a Pm when you get 50 posts. I.m sure that we are fairly close.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
That is one scraggly looking bagseed.LOL. I hope the other three turn out to be all ladies, although the odds are against it. I always drop 3x the seeds I need.Cull the males and runts and usually get about what I need.

SoEx

greenhead said:
Still vegging. The Jedi x PD #1 has decided to reveal it's sex.

20576jedi-1-female.jpg

:joint: :wave:

Congrats! What a lovely girl :rasta:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey Greenhead I d/l'd that comic program you have. I've had a lot of fun with it and family photo's. Plants look awesome man, so healthy.

B/R

dbuzz

Veteran
ohh, nice thread. im gonna pull up a chip and chair. btw, whered u get that badass roller? how does that work

dbuzz

Veteran
greenhead said:
Thanks ! That roller is just a regular cig roller that I got online. To use it, you just have to fill it with tobacco, or whatever else you feel like smoking into the slot, then put a filter on the end, and just pull the lever, and the filter will fill up with tobacco, making a cig.

:joint: :wave:

dood, that thing is brilliant...i've never seen one like that. it looks just like a cigarette, i could fire that thing up outside a restaurant! gotta get me one of those. :muahaha:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Looking good greenhead!

I have some JedixPD going as well.

The larger 4 are under 250MH and the other 4 are under cfl...
The larger 3 are going into 12/12 as soon as there is room.:D

Keep up the great work. :lurk:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
One of the problems with the Princess Diesel is that it doesn't show sex until you get it into flower. Mine didn't show until almost 2 weeks in, whereas my Gypsy's Kiss showed in veg. Looks like you gave your boy a nice buzz haircut. LOL Cut them balls off!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
GreenHead
Howzit../?? Hope all is well.. Man looking good oh and sorry about the queer that showed his balls it sux but more room for the ladies to lay out.. heh.. I also noticed the CD's being
used as a base to hold yer scrubber.. Ive used old VHS tapes before lol great stackers.. lol anyhow ill bbl peep some more peace..

sack

G

GDS StonerBoy

Nice grow Greenhead, those girls are looking good cant wait to see the final product.

N

NZjay

Great work! some tasty sound strains! (good work Pops!)

LSTing like i crazy i see!... looks like i get here in time! keep it up.

BEST....AVATAR PIC EVER! :joint:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
damn dude, this is one sweet as thread ya got goin here, love the unique presentation... feel free to come check out my grow diary i just started :wave:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Normally, I love my ladies without the hairy parts, but those are things of beauty. I hope they keep getting very hairy! Nice looking show, Greenhead! Gotta love a lady in bondage! I just harvested these. Sorry I didn't take a pic of the Jedi moms.

The first is Sweet tooth and the second was P-91

Last edited:
G

Now you went and showed you are more than a smart ass set of fingers, Pops. Is this a trend? Are the rest of us smartasses gonna have to come out of the closet? I refuse unless I can wear my dress.