they been outside now for about 5 days & 5 nights...natural light

they been outside now for about 5 days & 5 nights...natural light

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

beanz

is this where there staying now star crash outdoors ? is it flower season coming ?

DunHav`nFun

If they went out 5 days ago , they`ve already begun the stretch since daylight hrs are equal to dark times @ 1st of Aug , and it`ll be cool ta see how much they shoot up before budset and swellage begin.....

Thanks for the show....Good luck and keep us updated....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I spoke to Orginkid about running his Banana og vs CB to see if there the same cut. He is all for it. will take some time to get in his cut. He just got his room running again.

Americangrower

Veteran
I spoke to Orginkid about running his Banana og vs CB to see if there the same cut. He is all for it. will take some time to get in his cut. He just got his room running again.

did some1 say Orginkid...I just got some f3 from Zoo of the kids work.
picture.php

The lil ones are looking great Star.. I know shocking, what else is new from your grows.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will do a side by with his original Banana og cut to see if CB is the same cut. When done if they are the same I wont keep either. .

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
A DNA test of each and that would be a done deal. I didn't know until yesterday one can even get young plants sexed in a lab test to save time growing them out if a male. Technology these days.

Nice score on the f3s

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh ya they have some great DNA testing now. Its not cheap. I will get more enjoyment from doing the test grow.

~star~crash~

i put them in 3 gallon containers today....

i put them in 3 gallon containers today....

very pleased w/the health of the young plants...good genetics so far
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I had a couple of the Banana OG outside last year Star. But....you guessed it. Thieves got them. They had some serious stretch outside.

Americangrower

Veteran
I had a couple of the Banana OG outside last year Star. But....you guessed it. Thieves got them. They had some serious stretch outside.

I fokking hate scumbag thieves.. I had my entire seeded crop stolen many moons ago. I had whole seeded plants hanging of MSS, FFA, Chem, Chem D, Chem 4, Sister, ECSD, B3, Giesel. Sour BOG and a few others. A few of each hit with S99, ECSD ibl and Sour BOG..oh I was ready to kill.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Are you getting any smells off them yet ? I ask because when I had the Banana OG(for the very brief time I had her) I could I.D. her by the stem rub smell. Same goes for the GG#4 and the OGKB 2.0. Stem rubs smell like the buds do. Maybe it's just me and it's all in my head, lol. But there's gotta be others that notice the same thing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cant smell anything from stem rubs in veg. Some of the citrus plants like Lemon tree have a different smell but to me its not Lemon. In flower only the plants hat have high terpenes can I get aroma from stem rubs.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Man the growth of that plant looks so similar to the platinum banana og kush bx1's I had running starcrash you find any with reddish stems with maroon pistils? Or are they all very much green?