What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

~star~crash~

5 blades leaf emerged from the 3'rd node...it's there ... look
picture.php

hayday

Veteran
Two weeks from the day they hit the towels. Looks like 7 nice and strong little plants.They are about to full strength nutes and bigger pots.

These are getting grown no matter the market status is. At bare minimum Hammer will find out if they are stable.

picture.php

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I planted 6 seeds. Five came up quick but the sixth took a couple extra days. When they got to there first leaves coming out they got hit with spider mites. Those six are toast.

I have 5 seeds left and will try again in a couple weeks after getting rid of the mites first. Fucking plants right next to these had no mites. Had to search around to find the plants with the mites.

~star~crash~

I Guess it's a Banana Bunch

I Guess it's a Banana Bunch

hope no ones too bored w/the pics..not much to really see yet
picture.php

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
nice deep green of happy!
Banana is a weird flavour for weed, never had anything close.
i;m watching/learning.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep still watchin.

I know many have made s1 from originkids Banana og. Many are saying CB is the same cut renamed. . I would assume all these other s1 would also produce the same instability. All s1 from the same cut will have the same intersex issues. I dont see that posted anywhere.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Yep still watchin.

I know many have made s1 from originkids Banana og. Many are saying CB is the same cut renamed. . I would assume all these other s1 would also produce the same instability. All s1 from the same cut will have the same intersex issues. I dont see that posted anywhere.

It could be does them dudes that claim to know the lineage state what their banana is? Mind if I ask if the seeds are going to be available anywhere I know you quit with c banana but I'm dying for even 1 pack she's a rarity big time! And I'm grateful you made some for the masses so thanks HH your work is appreciated! :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I expect some will have intersex traits. That's normal for fem seeds. Whats not normal is it being dominant.

hayday

Veteran
That's why I ran the entire pack. Lets see what they do...Up pot update.
That mutant tho:dunno:

picture.php