What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If u did not read the thread about its your fault. For the 10th time those 10 packs where not a release. they where sent as a fav to you guys. everyone knew I still had at least 8 months of testing. U obviously didn't read before u bought.. Send the seeds back I will get your money back

To be honest people should pay to test seeds. 95% of people that ask to test never do or finish. it's getting old.

Last edited:

Vato_504

If u did not read the thread about it its your fault. For the 10th time those 10 packs whrre not a release. they where sent as a fav to you guys. everyone knew I still had at least 8 months of testing. U obviously didn't read before u bought.. Send the seeds back I will get your money back

To be honest people should pay to test seeds. 95% of people that ask to test never do or finish. it's getting old.

Why would I send seeds back without getting my money? I sent my money out to get the seeds not get the seeds then pay. So tell MS contact me he know who I am on IG.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would I send seeds back without getting my money? I sent my money out to get the seeds not get the seeds then pay. So tell MS contact me he know who I am on IG.

You cant blame anyone but yourself for not reading before u bought them. It's was spelled out clear as day. Typically people send back the goods then get refunded. MS will be getting with u to arrange a refund. you need to post at the proper site.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have decided to scrape this project. It will be the last time I ever send in anything early as a fav. I got 1 report of intersex issues. It just not worth the hassle so im letting this go.. If any have the testers its up to you if you want to continue. If any got those 10 packs at BB contact MS he will issue u a refund.

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I hope this isn't the end because of vato wanting to create a profile here just to hound Hammerhead for vatos own incompetent decision I admit I made a mistake and didn't read the change of name and I hope I didn't offend ya HH you're a good dude! So let's continue this thread and hope vato shuts up and frikkin leaves because stuff was starting to get good.

Vato if all ya gonna do is cause problems please leave because many of us here that are legitimate members and not complaining girls want to see what's to come of this thread as we all anticipating the C-Banana s1 release that we all would be more than grateful to have

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No its not. Having 1 person with intersex issues is good enough to scrape the project. I would have liked to see if its dom in the genetics but not a big deal. I will work on something else.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Well that sucks Hammer as I know the amount of time and money you must have in this project, let alone the flower space given up.

I read this all the time, and know it is common for people to put testers into the vault for a rainy day. Sad but true.

Maybe you should consider having a known group of testers that you know you can count on. Think some of the main breeders offer perks to their loyal testers which I am sure helps.

B

beanz

I have decided to scrape this project. It will be the last time I ever send in anything early as a fav. I got 1 report of intersex issues. It just not worth the hassle so im letting this go.. If any have the testers its up to you if you want to continue. If any got those 10 packs at BB contact MS he will issue u a refund.

i,m actually surprised you,d pull the pin on one report . we all know how many times we seen people with intersex issues looking at the breeder as a guilty person . when the answer in there grow somewhere .

i,m sure regardless released under your name you weren't expecting anything but exceptional .

think your more than proven what your standard of genetics is .

people be like my rooms dialled in ;) lol
picture.php

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
i,m actually surprised you,d pull the pin on one report . we all know how many times we seen people with intersex issues looking at the breeder as a guilty person . when the answer in there grow somewhere .

i,m sure regardless released under your name you weren't expecting anything but exceptional

I agree, one report does not tell the story of these beans. Get more info, it can't hurt and fuck the kids looking for drama.

~star~crash~

i guess i should cut down the seedlings & pretend they never existed...

lol...no f*cking way

i'll grow these out just for the pure enjoyment of it & the thrill of discovery...

hey peeps ..i am very grateful for the FREE seeds from Da Hammer

no drama here, just a grower

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ya. Quick too. 24hrs and all 6 popped tails. In 48hrs all 6 are above soil.

Even if some did have intersex traits, hopefully I can just pick off the few pre-flower ballsacks and they wont show any sacks again with the clones.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Intersex issues is not always caused by genetics. I have grown a lot of the out crosses. Some had a few nuts some had none. The clones from the seed plants with nuts had no nuts. Most likely stressed induced nut sacks. The keepers I found are outstanding in these out crosses. Those that got packs at BB can only blame themselves for not reading the thread where I spelled it out as clear as day. 1 person sends the community into a panic. regardless if there are issues. No one gave anyone time to make it right. That says more to me then seeds having a problem. . . All the cbs1 seeds I had are now in anothers hands. You wont see me release any of these.

Last edited:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Intersex issues is not always caused by genetics. I have grown a lot of the out crosses. Some had a few nuts some had none. The clones from the seed plants with nuts had no nuts. Most likely stressed induced nut sacks. The keepers I found are outstanding in these out crosses. Those that got packs at BB can only blame themselves for not reading the thread where I spelled it out as clear as day. 1 person sends the community into a panic. regardless if there are issues. No one gave anyone time to make it right. That says more to me then seeds having a problem. . . All the cbs1 seeds I had are now in anothers hands. You wont see me release any of these.

Darn that really blows :( hopefully the packs aren't expensive elsewhere because i know you would have charged a reasonable price like jaws n monkey

Latest posts

Latest posts