20180330_070643.jpg

20180330_062717.jpg

20180329_083407.jpg

20180330_070632.jpg

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
in case anyone wonders techarts is my friend in real life & he found a few seed in the C-Banana bud he scored from me and now he is growing them out ... he is new to growing but so far i think he is doing a pretty good job ...peace

techarts

well the cb only had a few seeds i only got like 10 or 15 from like 4oz where the other stuff all had tons and i thought he did the cb indoors so i was just guessing it was just a few sacks on the cb that opened but i guess i dont know for sure

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang OG, that’s sounds awesome! I hope mine turn out like that. Here’s a few I just put in flower. 3 offering phenos. I kept #2 and number 3. So we’ll see how they come out. It’ll be the 2nd run with no signs of herming

I just took down a #1. Got some really nice buds but I think 2 & 3 probably yield better. Just put #3 in for a second run. I'm thinking it's the keeper.

Still no nanners showed on #1

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
@Pejota - Hammerhead Genetics made CBs1. ~Star~ is growing it out perfectly! We all appreciate Hammers work. He makes incredible crosses.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have three in flower now and will be putting a fourth in soon. The are being run vert with LED lights. Overgrown right now because I could not take care of my grow well with my son in the hospital. He is out so now I can work on my grow to get it back where it needs to be.

But here are the three I have in flower now. The wall they are up against is 7 foot wide and 7 foot tall. First picture is from about 3 weeks ago and second is from 2 days ago. They are about 20 days into flower now. They had a fungus gnat problem in the first picture but that is gone now. A few left but not many since I have been giving them mosquito bits every week now.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Last night I trimmed 3 plants up and found no nanners. I went from very over grown to trimmed and got a very close look at the entire plant for all three.

From this.

To this.

And this is at day 30 of flower.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
CBS1 show intersex traits by week 4 from what iv'e seen. If u don't see any by then ur good.

I have given them a chance to do it so far. I have under watered till they drooped, and left the door open at week 2 for 9 hours during lights out. Not sure what else I can do that some one would do by accident.

So I will keep a eye on it.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have harvested three of my 4 CBanana plant this last Monday.

So here is how they were treated and how they turned out.

When they went into flower I cut about half the plant off to tie them to my screens. Going into flower they had mites and fungus gnats. Both were killed off and took about 2 weeks to get rid of. In flower at about week 4.5 I cut another about 1/3 of the plant off after stretch. This was done at one time and not spread out. I also left the door to the flower room open 2 or 3 times. And finally I under watered 3 times till the plants were droopy.

After doing all this I seen no sign of nanners or seeds. I may find the random one that would normally happen but Nothing out of the normal. And after doing this to the plant the only thing I did not do that I think would cause them to hermie would be nutrient problems.

I can say this plant does not have hermie issues from what I can see from my grow.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I rushed this to get it dried in time for the Detroit High Times cup. I have been having issues with very high humidity. So it was cut down on Monday and at a cup meet up out side of the cup I handed out 3/4 of a ounce to people to smoke and test.

The 3 different plants I brought were run 70 days. They are #2, #3, and #4. #1 is going to start flowering this week.

#2 had the densest flowers. It was a little less dry because of this. It was one of the smaller 2 plants in growth. It has a more fuel smell. I dont get the banana smell from it. It was the easiest one to trim. It was well received and people liked it.

#3 was one of the 2 fastest growing of the 4 plants. It was the only one of the 3 flowered that has a banana smell to it. It has a fruity smell with a fuel background smell. It was also the more popular of the 3 I brought.

#4 is the other one that has a shorter growth pattern. It has a lavender smell mixed with fuel. I had a guy purchase the ounce of this that I brought to show how it looks. He to it to the high times cup and he smoked about half of it there with others. It was very popular and very well received.

In the jar a ounce of #3, and #4 fills about 2/3 of a quart jar. A ounce of #2 fills around 1/2 of a quart jar, or maybe just slightly more.

All these plants were grown under LED light. I will post more as people let me know what they think of these plant. I think these would be good in anyones grow.

Waxitaxi took some pictures and should be posting bud shots up some time soon of all 3 different buds.