What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Coughie

I’m looking for the right line to pull a male from, for a backcross project to my CBanana #8 in order to make a regular line out of this lady. I have a few options so far..

Might consider s2 as well..

I won’t be in any hurry though, it’s going to take time.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I just finished chopping down A Hammerhead CBanana S-1. It is the same plant as I posted in the above picture.

And here it is hanging to dry after a rough trim. To get a idea of what is there the screen is 2 feet wide and 4 feet to the added upper screen. So about 2 foot by 5 foot.

A big thanks to Hammerhead for getting me these seeds to run. And still no hermie issues at all with all the plants from these seeds that I have run. I have run this one 4 times in flower with several plants each time. And I ran them with a bunch of issues in some of the runs.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Icky good work they R really plump & swollen ... R U familiar w/ the weed yet? if not ur gonna like it (i did) mine came out w/a floral astringency aroma & high potency zingy type of heady effect ...i found this similarity between her and hammers kush

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Icky good work they R really plump & swollen ... R U familiar w/ the weed yet? if not ur gonna like it (i did) mine came out w/a floral astringency aroma & high potency zingy type of heady effect ...i found this similarity between her and hammers kush
Yes and that is this too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. I still have other CB crosses that will go out to GLG. He just placed an order for the last of those..

I still have hundreds of CBS1 I can look through someday.

I had the pleasure of working with a outcrossed T.K. X C.Banana crossed with Snowhighs Black magic and was a little concerned with the stability even though it was just a few that wanted to push stamen when put into the gauntlet here and stressed. Found nothing but stability in this Black Magic though when I grew it and stressed it. But all in all I did get a stable cut to keep that's unlike any other Kush hybrid that I have encountered or grown.

420canada

Picked up a pack of C-Banana S1 from Hammerhead off of Great Lakes Genetics last month they are in the mail now. Was this old stock or any ideas?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Picked up a pack of C-Banana S1 from Hammerhead off of Great Lakes Genetics last month they are in the mail now. Was this old stock or any ideas?

Dude ....you scored big-time...One out of 10 might hermi on you... You will find a gem:tongue:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I soaked a pack from the testers few weeks ago and all are reaching for the light.
No hermies in the last pack I cracked.

Latest posts

Latest posts