What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I left the flower room door open all night mid flower, under watered, overwatered, over nuted, gave them mites, under sized the pots, trimmed off half the plant when it went into flower, and didn't get hermies.

But I guess some others did. But I didn't.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It doesn’t matter this shit is fantastic...Just keep an open eye ... only to be safe

420canada

Does this pack look legit? Sealed has only 8 seeds not 10 like it says.

Attachments

• 09BC21BE-5890-4B63-B11A-34BD0DF700AF.jpg
    09BC21BE-5890-4B63-B11A-34BD0DF700AF.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DC78920B-032D-4AAF-B78C-1974254358E0.jpg
    DC78920B-032D-4AAF-B78C-1974254358E0.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 83

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sheeesh, GSRH is selling a pack of Hammer Head's C. Banana S1's for $2,500 🤯
Wow and the Original listing( same listing )says $1500 🤪 , must of been a good pack of seeds.

I did try a few banana samples of extract in Spain that did have a Banana Terp and were really nice, I always thought maybe some banana terps added but if a flower is heavy Banana Terps that's some special flower

Screenshot_20230930_090524_Chrome.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So that's a copy website of the we'll known seedsherenow , I'm always very sceptical of websites that need to copy another well known named website
( buyers beware)

Dutchland

So that's a copy website of the we'll known seedsherenow , I'm always very sceptical of websites that need to copy another well known named website
( buyers beware)
I have a Chiquita Banana clone coming soon from a legit source (not GSRH)
But I did order clones from Bike/Mike/GSRH recently, it took him 50+ days and 3 parcels to finally get the 3 I ordered from him.
He fucked up sent me King Louis XIII twice, instead of the GSC Forum I ordered... also got SFV OG too. I'll know soon enough if they're legit genetics. But they all arrived healthy and well rooted (should be after almost 2 months of waiting). From other sources I have Grape Ape, Cherry AK, Chem 91 SkVA, BTY OG, Irene OG, 09 Animal Cookies and Gelato 41... All arriving in the next 2 weeks 🤙
-Dutch

Attachments

• clones6.jpg
    clones6.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 49
  • clones5.jpg
    clones5.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 49
  • clones4.jpg
    clones4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 49
  • clones3.jpg
    clones3.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 50
  • clones2.jpg
    clones2.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 47
  • clones.jpg
    clones.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 49

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Chiquita Banana clone coming soon from a legit source (not GSRH)
But I did order clones from Bike/Mike/GSRH recently, it took him 50+ days and 3 parcels to finally get the 3 I ordered from him.
He fucked up sent me King Louis XIII twice, instead of the GSC Forum I ordered... also got SFV OG too. I'll know soon enough if they're legit genetics. But they all arrived healthy and well rooted (should be after almost 2 months of waiting). From other sources I have Grape Ape, Cherry AK, Chem 91 SkVA, BTY OG, Irene OG, 09 Animal Cookies and Gelato 41... All arriving in the next 2 weeks 🤙
-Dutch
Nice if you can get a legit Banana tasting strain

Dutchland

The 3 (GSC and the 2 KL13) where slightly stunted from shipping and took them a week or 2 to start growing vigorously. But the SFV wasn't fazed at all.... wasn't much too it to begin with only 2 nodes... in just 10 days it had 6-7 nodes already 💪

Attachments

• clones8.jpg
    clones8.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 41

Dutchland

Nice if you can get a legit Banana tasting strain
Its supposed to be better than Banana OG which is a very good strain. I say there is a slight chance they are the same, but I don't think so, I don't think Banana OG hits over 30%THCa like CB. CB maybe an S1 of Banana OG, IDK. I have access to Banana OG... I should finially grow them side by side to see... to my knowledge no one has done that yet.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That guy has been trying to sell that pack for years. Those packs sold retail for 100$ a long time ago.. I have a bunch of CBS1 in flower now. Cbs1 kicked out a bunch of killer plants. I Was gonna try and make some S2 for the vault.

Last edited:

Dutchland

That guy has been trying to sell that pack for years. Those packs sold retail for 100$ a long time ago.. I have a bunch of CBS1 in flower now. Cbs1 kicked out a bunch of killer plants. I Was gonna try and make some S2 for the vault.
Cool!! Thanks for the update... I tried reading through this thread, but my garden keeps me very busy. I've gotten as far to where you were frustrated and tossed the C.Banana Mom. Glad your considering furthering the line. Do you happen to know if anyone did a side by side with CB and Banana OG? I would like to confirm they are indeed different phenos before I drop a pretty penny on the CB cut

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CB had too much drama for me at the time.. Some concluded CB was renamed Banana OG. The intersex issues someone reported was also a bummer. With so many different approaches to growing cannabis, I'm sure some will find plants that herm even when the line is tested well. Ive never found a herm in any of the CBs1 I grow. People kept asking for more CB s1 but I ended up tossing all but 100 seeds. Looking back that was a mistake. I should have kept them all. Some really good plants were found in these seeds.

Dutchland

CB had too much drama for me at the time.. Some concluded CB was renamed Banana OG. The intersex issues someone reported was also a bummer. With so many different approaches to growing cannabis, I'm sure some will find plants that herm even when the line is tested well. Ive never found a herm in any of the CBs1 I grow. People kept asking for more CB s1 but I ended up tossing all but 100 seeds. Looking back that was a mistake. I should have kept them all. Some really good plants were found in these seeds.
I am going to go ahead and get the CB cut... I will try to do a side by side with Banana OG in the next 6 months. How many S1's would you say you germinated with no issues? Maybe she just doesn't like outdoors, and stressful environments

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am going to go ahead and get the CB cut... I will try to do a side by side with Banana OG in the next 6 months. How many S1's would you say you germinated with no issues? Maybe she just doesn't like outdoors, and stressful environments
Ive grown a few dozen myself by now. I've given away many.. If I remember right 1 person said 20 plants hermed which seems very odd to me. Tracking down why it happens in some gardens and not others just can't be done. Ive had some testers grow perfectly outdoors and herm indoors as well as the other way. All anyone can do is grow the seeds they make.

Dutchland

Ive grown a few dozen myself by now. I've given away many.. If I remember right 1 person said 20 plants hermed which seems very odd to me. Tracking down why it happens in some gardens and not others just can't be done. Ive had some testers grow perfectly outdoors and herm indoors as well as the other way. All anyone can do is grow the seeds they make.
Are you the one that still has the Sagarnatha 60/40 or is that Jaws? Sorry I read so many C.Banana threads recently that I can't recall. Researching whether or not I wanted to order the C.Banana clone... which I finally did 🤙