Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I need a 12x12 just for moms.

half my 9 x 18 veg room is just for moms lol

picture.php

Last edited:

~star~crash~

I'm giving her to Tony to see if he find something to fatten up her buds . not sure what he has in mind , but if i know him , it will be interesting to say the least lol

a little birdie just gifted me the GB BX#? :biggrin:

i can tell by actually holding her in my hands that is one tuff as nails plant thing

billb

Veteran
6 I’m sure. I’ve had it in every cycle since I moved inside. My guy told me today people been wanting to switch to another kind. I told him to give them a week and they’ll be wanting it. It grew on me big time. I still keep it in my variety jar beside where I smoke. It’s very strong, some people just don’t like the burnt rubber taste and smell

billb

Veteran
She’ll root so easy. You can cut a cut Nf stick it in the dirt with nothing else but water and shr’ll Root. Very vigorous growth too, 2x stretch. Great pheno imo

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a little birdie just gifted me the GB BX#? :biggrin:

i can tell by actually holding her in my hands that is one tuff as nails plant thing

yeah its my #6 pheno .... GG4 dominant . very strong branching , grows more straight up than GG4 , but gives GG4 type buds with a sour bubble background . & shes been tested at over 30% THC .

billb

Veteran
I just put some honey oil on a mid size bowl of that burnt rubber smelling flower! Talk abt the moon alright

Attachments

• 426C5C58-2509-41D2-9366-70768597D23A.jpg
    426C5C58-2509-41D2-9366-70768597D23A.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 31

billb

Veteran
Gta love some banana smelling goodness!
Hammers cbs1 and orgn kids cut, both stacked in front of each other!

Attachments

• 6B32AA4A-A96C-4123-A48E-589DC5B45723.jpg
    6B32AA4A-A96C-4123-A48E-589DC5B45723.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 34

billb

Veteran
I’ve been giving them plenty of N and calmag as I’m sure y’all can tell. Trying to keep them greener so I can get the best trich coverage, like Hammer was saying to do with HK

Coughie

Alright..

I've spent enough time with these that I feel confident about laying down some details.

Out of a single pack, I had 8 make it to the flower tent.

Of the 8, there was 2-3 that had intersex traits.
I still have the phenos separated and will figure out what #'s they were in time.
But I couldn't tell you right now.

#7 didn't want to clone for me, but it was a nice plant.

#1 & #4 were lame ducks. They just didn't stretch enough, they didn't yield very well.
Both had terpene profiles within the "Banana" realm though. They didn't show intersex traits, that I know of (might change as I finish off the flowers for these phenos; #1 is gone already). #4 was probably the frostiest one, but I was growing for terpene expression after punishing them all through veg; wasn't a grow for yield. I needed to test stability and determine terpene profiles - mission accomplished!

#5 was the only plant in the pack that didn't show strong "Banana" terpenes. It had some funk/musk - Kush? OG? I'm not sure. Not very educated with the American "Kush" profile, as things in this neck of the woods are notorious for being renamed.

#3 & #6 grew nicely, yielded decently. Pretty sure #3 is one of the intersex. But they don't have very loud terpenes, for some reason. I chopped, hung, and jarred them just the same as the rest - they showed similar moisture content prior to jarring. I've wondered if it's my fault, but I don't think it is, because..

#8 is LOUD. Yields well, grew nicely. It didn't stand out to me until about week 4 of flower, but then it was impossible to look at them all flowering and not acknowledge #8. It's like #5 with Banana on top... Must be what Banana OG/Kush smells like, and it's potent. It's one of two keepers.

The other keeper is #2. This one is a terpene treat. Where #8 is a Banana Funk decimation, #2 is more tart, astringent, banana candy. The sharpness of the tartness caught me off guard, even after I knew what to expect. It's a special terpene expression.

I'll come back and edit this post as I figure out the intersex traits more definitively.
I've been dipping into #2 and #8 a lot, so I'm forcing myself to smoke the others before I finish off those first two jars lol

#2 & #8 are the one's I've kept

I have a cutting of #8 vegging in a 3-gallon smart pot, to transplant into the 150-gallon smart pot in flower. She gets flipped in about two weeks, so I'll be back with pictures of proper #8 flowers in the near future.

billb

Veteran
Dang OG, that’s sounds awesome! I hope mine turn out like that. Here’s a few I just put in flower. 3 offering phenos. I kept #2 and number 3. So we’ll see how they come out. It’ll be the 2nd run with no signs of herming

Attachments

• BA0779DB-E62F-4B37-9808-10C2B6C0A4F0.jpg
    BA0779DB-E62F-4B37-9808-10C2B6C0A4F0.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 36
  • 2BC44A0A-278B-446F-931F-E68D48AC9131.jpg
    2BC44A0A-278B-446F-931F-E68D48AC9131.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 9DF63587-3B90-48D4-89FE-27A50729AADB.jpg
    9DF63587-3B90-48D4-89FE-27A50729AADB.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 34