What's new

C- BANANA S1

Drumskinz

^^^ what kind of music ya drum?

That’s a loaded question lol...mostly classic rock and southern rock. In Nov.2016 a group of us from Ithaca, NY area did a Led Zeppelin tribute at a place called (you may have heard of it) The Haunt. It was a benefit for a great cause The Ithaca health alliance. We raised quite a bit for underprivileged people in the area. There were 5 different bands that played about an hour each of only Zep...our band name for the gig was Gear. I’ve got 3 drum sets...one 1965 Gretsch set, one 1984 Tama set and a rare set of hart dynamics electronic kit with a Roland module. Plus I also play a 1984 Martin D28 which is a beautiful acoustic guitar...I love it. Working with some guys now called FireCreek. We’re doing a lotta stuff from the Eagles,Beatles,America,Tom Petty and such...a little bit lighter fair but fun as always. With that drum module I can lay down a drum track for a song and then play acoustic guitar along with the guys. It looks kinda funny seeing a band with an invisible drummer on some tunes.:biglaugh:

billb

Veteran
Speaking of music I just got 2nd row center for Def Leppard journey this summer. Last summer we went to Guns N’ Roses. My son loved gnr!

Attachments

• 0FFC0999-99C0-4CAC-9FC7-4C424FE587C2.jpg
    0FFC0999-99C0-4CAC-9FC7-4C424FE587C2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 24

~star~crash~

I’ve got 3 drum sets...one 1965 Gretsch set, one 1984 Tama set and a rare set of hart dynamics electronic kit with a Roland module. Plus I also play a 1984 Martin D28 which is a beautiful acoustic guitar...I love it.

Speaking of music I just got 2nd row center for Def Leppard journey this summer. Last summer we went to Guns N’ Roses. My son loved gnr!

that's excellent guy's ...music:rtfo: is my other main hobby...and doing dabs of CB s1 wax is also habit forming
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

billb

Veteran
That looks so good! I wish there was a place to get that done here. Maybe this summer when they finally start selling.

billb

Veteran
Or if Smokin joe would ever finish up his press with heat blocks. Then I could press a bunch. But in places where there’s medical, can you go into most dispensaries and get your own pressed or bho? If they have the equipment. I’ve always wondered how that works

billb

Veteran
A couple shots. I just topped these girls. Going to a bunch as they grow. Every what 3-5 nodes?

Attachments

• 92FC4BEE-E246-42F2-A7EE-C5C4A7B0A65D.jpg
    92FC4BEE-E246-42F2-A7EE-C5C4A7B0A65D.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 21
  • B7DCDD5F-F56C-481E-9D23-A0F3B67D34C1.jpg
    B7DCDD5F-F56C-481E-9D23-A0F3B67D34C1.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 17

billb

Veteran
Those are cb1 and cb 2 surrounded by chem sis, 2.0, copper chem 13,14 and the bigger one is bb3

Drumskinz

kinda ironic ... >>>the ones he does not want around are getting spread faster then the ones he does feel good about ...

I have seeds that I made...A Cornell clone crossed with Juicy Fruit and gave a buddy some beans and they worked awesome for him.Big fat colas excellent buzz without intersex issues. Those same beans I popped wouldn't ya know it had intersex issues so I stopped growing that strain and the beans are in the vault.

~star~crash~

i don't posses her anymore ... wish i kept all my phenos's ...i'm glad i had the opportunity to grow her out..sometimes these things slip thru your hands