What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
any married man knows how to duck & weave !!! :hide:

:biggrin:

Not me. I let her know right off that shit is not tolerated. If you have to throw something at me it is time you left. Same goes for me. I would never throw anything at her let alone hit her.

But hey I plan to be with her for the rest of my life you know. I better learn how to make her happy.

~star~crash~

i'm always envious of the ones who made it in a relationship ... i failed ...is the legality of it all that's really fucked up imho

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i'm always envious of the ones who made it in a relationship ... i failed ...is the legality of it all that's really fucked up imho

I find I just have to ignore her sometime when she is being stupid. Then she is like oh I was being a ass. I guess she does the same to me. Well not really because I am that guy who is perfect.

~star~crash~

I think for me too. In all seriousness. Im thankful I have the best son I could ever want.

Me as well ... i'm so fortunate to have my son ...DB met my boy yesterday and gave him a whole oz of Thin Mints !!! that's the kind of guy DB is :) ...we love him!

billb

Veteran
Me as well ... i'm so fortunate to have my son ...DB met my boy yesterday and gave him a whole oz of Thin Mints !!! that's the kind of guy DB is :) ...we love him!

That’s awesome! Lol
Yeah you are very blessed. As an I. Very thankful. With my mother having cancer it kind of put everything in perspective for me. Yeah he does seem like a good man. My sons a lil too young. Lol. He’s 7. Hell im only 38.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Yes he is! Dans is one of the kindest, most generous souls, Ive personally got to meet in person from ICMag.
Very fortunate to have the honor of befriending Dans.
Still looking forward to an overnight visit at the campsite during the "on" season. Ill bring some steaks for the grill.

Zapadra

Yes he is! Dans is one of the kindest, most generous souls, Ive personally got to meet in person from ICMag.
Very fortunate to have the honor of befriending Dans.
Still looking forward to an overnight visit at the campsite during the "on" season. Ill bring some steaks for the grill.

So much this. DB is a true gentleman and scholar! :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright ..... enough of the praise ! don't make me bring the asshole out ! :bat:

:biggrin: