What's new

C- BANANA S1

billb

Veteran
That’s awesome! I can’t imagine that much. Give me a few months and I’ll know the taste myself!:biggrin:

~star~crash~

Here's the HK i'm running ...she has her own growth habit & it's sure & steady

Here's the HK i'm running ...she has her own growth habit & it's sure & steady

thus far ... i don't know what daddy does with his , but i don't recommend topping her more then once
picture.php

billb

Veteran
The hk looks great. I wish I had that one. I don’t think hammer needs any testers unfortunately! Lol

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
thus far ... i don't know what daddy does with his , but i don't recommend topping her more then onceView Image

I'd be happy if I could get my HK to root! Lol. I just had cuts of other strains in the same clone king as HK root in 6 days. HK cuts have been in there from one week to almost 4 weeks. Gotta be a problem with the mom I'm taking them off of. Gonna start letting her dry out more and I’m just gonna give her straight water for now. The nutes seem to be really ruffling her serrated leaf edges.

Sorry for clogging up the cbanana thread. Star started it though! Lol

Americangrower

Veteran
I'd be happy if I could get my HK to root! Lol. I just had cuts of other strains in the same clone king as HK root in 6 days. HK cuts have been in there from one week to almost 4 weeks. Gotta be a problem with the mom I'm taking them off of. Gonna start letting her dry out more and I’m just gonna give her straight water for now. The nutes seem to be really ruffling her serrated leaf edges.

I wouldn't cut off nutes, I would give mom pk boost, I have read the N can cause delays in roots. Tho I never had a problem with too much N others say they have.

~star~crash~

The hk looks great. I wish I had that one. I don’t think hammer needs any testers unfortunately! Lol

not true ... he just put out a call very recently for some new combo cross's of his to be tested

Hey star, how much butane do you use for a tube? To extract the 69g from the 400g of material?

It looks delicious 😋 by the way

yeah it takes 8 cans of 420 ml sized butane when using the 3 inch by 3 foot spool i use to blast thru

I think he said earlier when I asked him that he used 8 cans

I wouldn't cut off nutes, I would give mom pk boost, I have read the N can cause delays in roots. Tho I never had a problem with too much N others say they have.

i never know what to think anymore, but the cool temps made my clone game get back on track for the most part...

mines rooting ultra slowly ...tomorrow i'm taking more cuts ...no pressure yet for me because i'll still be vegging the bigger plant for a while

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never put plants into flower until u have cuts rooted.. This will save allot of headaches. The colder u keep ur cloner the better.. 68-70F is where u want it.. The warmer u go the less o2 in the solution. I keep mine @70f. If it takes longer then 10 days there an issue some place..

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats the veg room .....the trays are up on a platform at least 14" off the floor .

picture.php

theres at least 36" to the lights in flower ......... finally !!!! :yay:

the black trays are almost the same height as my plants are now & the nets will be right at the plant tops when i put it in so i can move branches around to different holes as they stretch ....... tuck & weave !!!

picture.php

:biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i may be a burnout ....... but i'm not totally wasted :biggrin:
i can still figure a few things out lol

Americangrower

Veteran
thats the veg room .....the trays are up on a platform at least 14" off the floor .

View Image

theres at least 36" to the lights in flower ......... finally !!!! :yay:

the black trays are almost the same height as my plants are now & the nets will be right at the plant tops when i put it in so i can move branches around to different holes as they stretch ....... tuck & weave !!!

View Image

:biggrin:

Never Tucked and weaved before, I've had to Duck and weave a few things the wife has thrown at me though.. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts