What's new

C- BANANA S1

~star~crash~

in the meantime at least i have her essence it will last me as long as i need and then some ...also other peeps will get to appreciate her that way...some already have & the feedback is as you would imagine!

Lyfespan

This is the Mendo Breath ....

you can see she's a very generous plant

View Image
nice work in here STAR :tiphat:
i get generous growth like that all the way to the bottom of any lady with these led lights. seems the lowers are getting a better "green" light through the upper leaves. but it does seem that foliars and other nute levels really fuck with the plants under LEDs

~star~crash~

nice work in here STAR :tiphat:
i get generous growth like that all the way to the bottom of any lady with these led lights. seems the lowers are getting a better "green" light through the upper leaves. but it does seem that foliars and other nute levels really fuck with the plants under LEDs

cool! i still use HPS but i see a lot of people switching over to LED so there must be something good going on with them!

Lyfespan

cool! i still use HPS but i see a lot of people switching over to LED so there must be something good going on with them!

i use DE hps to flower under, but recently got a handfull of LEDs to see what was up.

another thing i notice is after being under the LEDs they go nuts under the hps.

im looking at the new plasma lighting that just dropped

Aspenou812

Veteran
i use DE hps to flower under, but recently got a handfull of LEDs to see what was up.

another thing i notice is after being under the LEDs they go nuts under the hps.

im looking at the new plasma lighting that just dropped

what new plasma lights?

Coughie

Just getting established,
Two weeks into flower:

picture.php

picture.php

Post #500~

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish i had keept a cut so i could have run her proper indoors with no PM issues then i would have sent you some Hammer!!! you deserved only the best

I'm sure I will find something nice in the cbs1 seeds I saved. Will just have to weed through the hermies :dance013:

~star~crash~

here are some images ... the best i can do with a phone cam on the fly

here are some images ... the best i can do with a phone cam on the fly

I saved what i wanted in flower and extracted the rest ...it came out as you see ...it's a crumblier wax like consistency with a sheen ... it's messy & insanely potent ,also contains some radical terpenes (i'm unable to identify, but it's a fruity sweet delectable flavor that is sublime) it has a lot of smell ...good smell from a distance which i have not got from the other strains i extracted ... I'm very happy with this ...the high is well balanced more on the sativa side if possible... its very heady but makes me feel warm at the same time
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

~star~crash~

^^^and i've even gotten better then that on some of the runs ...almost 25% on some runs depending on how and what i packed the spool with

billb

Veteran
Damn those are awesome pics of that rosin! Looks so damn good! That’s awesome. Did you keep any hash? Can’t wait till I get some!

Latest posts

Latest posts