it's a relation to C-Banana S1

if i'm not mistaken the genetics are Cherry Cookies x Banana OG
picture.php
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Hammer that strain looks dope. I love the leaves bro. Great serrations.

Hammers Kush? Is that what you call it?

It was called Golden hammer kush at 1st... I took the golden part off. Now its Hammers kush. Finding names is a PITA.. Maybe someday I will find a better name but for now I will use it...

Banana hymen(a.k.a. the Cherry) lol....

HK is a bit fussy. Her droopy leaves I don't like. I find she does better keeping her on the dry side. To wet she gets all droopy.

~star~crash~

i've noticed that about the droop ... i guess that's what you meant when you said she could get pissy ...i'll tell you one thing she's growing quite well ...pretty vigorous on the new growth and lots of it ..she does not need too much feed either (fingers crossed)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was called Golden hammer kush at 1st... I took the golden part off. Now its Hammers kush. Finding names is a PITA.. Maybe someday I will find a better name but for now I will use it...

Banana hymen(a.k.a. the Cherry) lol....

HK is a bit fussy. Her droopy leaves I don't like. I find she does better keeping her on the dry side. To wet she gets all droopy.

Same with the cherry cookies ....... don't like wet feet !

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
will be interesting to see how the hk does in my beds, ill get it when it quits being fussy long enough for buddy to root a cut off it.

~star~crash~

will be interesting to see how the hk does in my beds, ill get it when it quits being fussy long enough for buddy to root a cut off it.

she is a slow rooter i have one cut slowly trying to make it out of the cloner ...i'm going to take some more cuts of the big plant soon if they take they will be alive in my possession

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
All the HK cuts dans gave me didnt take. They got all mushy in my cloner while everything else rooted. They were in there for a month. I changed water many times.
The BlueDreams I just rooted are very good rooters. First to get a lush root system. The Glues are the fussy ones this time. Got 2 more left to root in there. They got nubs though so thats good. Not many though. Just a few, but its a start. The CB's rooted ok. Got 1 to root fast and the other 2 are lagging like the Glue. They do have nubs so hopefully in 3 days they will be in FFOF soil in solo cups.