What's new

BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sup C!

Nice frost coming along bro :rasta: Particularly on that StrawD 4, the Bhangi to me looks like she could do some more time, but you're def in a better position to judge that.

I know what you say when it comes to green being available, but expensive and not up to your standards... But I must confess that the lil bt you left me last time had me lying on the floor next to my tent for some time :laughing:

Hoping to help you adventure outdoors, just thing of the posibilities! :artist:

And for those that didn't make it to the last Cup, and have NO IDEA of what Karma Genetics' black boxes were, a pic is worth a 1000 words :canabis: Ahh, the memories!

Till next time bro! :wave:
B

J

jonnybgood29

hey, when you clean those ladies, and you cant get you fingers unstuck..... clean them with canola oil. it works better than anything else ive tried, and if your hands were super clean before hand... you can use the oil to get really messed up with!:laughing::laughing:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya uncle
yea bro tension is realy building up here hehehe i can cut one ot two already but i think i will wait it out.....IF ,

heya B

yea mate your right on both accounts ....that bhangi wil take a while longer and that straw d is one to look out for...hope she passes the smoketests ;)
so last time @ the tentsetup .....those joints got you?? boy then what you gonne do when you need to go home next time you come around :yoinks: LOL

heya Big D
its a realt very outspken diesel smell....notthing strawberry about it....even the others are not putting out on the strawberry

hello jonny
thanks for the info mate .....my fingers will get stuck for shure :jump:.....but i like to make hashballs of it :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wooooweeee that jacks door has my attenttion.please dont forget to shoe a dry shot of her.
peace-T-

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro,

Just popping by before going to sleep, in search of some bud pron :tiphat: The trimmed type you know, glistening with crystals :canabis:

I might need to do some training not to be KO after the next meeting :bongsmi: believe me, I'm working hard at it :tongue:

I brought a couple of these extra, for the other folks, coz I know they'll be needed :bump:

:laughing:

Got mine on, let's start the show!

B

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok tona i will def post some up for ya =)

LOL B
you must be training hard then .......;)

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello bro's

final update on these lady's....i'm at day 78 and counting.....might keep'm a couple of days more to finish'm off properly
two got the axe already and are drying
finally some smoke !! :joint:

Nhow i took some last pics to show off ;)

bhangi haze
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Jacks door
picture.php
picture.php

SD Bx 2.5
picture.php
picture.php

UK cheese
picture.php
picture.php

StrawD
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

AH/SSH
picture.php
picture.php

Purple Bastard
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and i'll add a few more later on ....i'll carry this thread on with the new generation of kids

K

Karma Genetics

Nothing beter then your own smoke, good you got head stash again.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats bro! :yes: As can be expected from you, you cooked yourself some dank herb, now time to get baked with the stinky ikky dank :laughing:

I'm surpriced to see how the bhangi continued to strech, and the AH :canabis: is nicely packed up! the PB of course, always a nice treat. Got a (Monasteria Sativa x Love Potion) crossed to it, packing some weight outside. Let's see if the weather continues to work with us.

Still working hard on my training :dance013: got some nice choco to keep the lungs warm :smoke out:

Enjoy!

:tiphat:
B

J

jonnybgood29

beautiful my friend as usual. wouldnt expect anything less coming from you!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for them kind words you all.....!!!

aaah yeah Karma....lucky i had some friends that helped me tru a few hard times ;)

you bet ya uncle......:jump::jump: from joy :jump::jump:

THC ....preview on what you can somoke when we meet ;)

groupshot :yummy:
picture.php

heya B

hehehe you know me by now ey...although there will be a few under par for me....its a hard job finding better smoke then what i have for mom's..... it has to tickly my fancy or its outta here.....;)
so i short.....i found no new keeper until now.....still got my hopes set for the bhangi....she's a freaking awsome grower with a very spicey outspken sent...you can smell its a sativa....:)

ohw and bro don't work train to hard...one day with me and your threshold will be a huge LvL up...LMAO ;)

jonny!
mmmmh yeah bro i know that you know my style from before hehehe
you've been away for quite some time ey...nhow i'm happy your back around and back at growing !!
and thx for the compliment bro...i still remember you also had green fingers yaself ;)

Ras!
hahaha yes mate i'm reaaaaaly happy !!!
just bought some new jars 2 be honest....i bought them a bit bigger as before lol...hope to fill 'm all, but thats a wet dream for now hehehehe to much jars for this crop :D

ElRubio

Veteran
Re: BUYAAAAAAA...... i'm BACK !

hey core bro!
seems your rockets are ready to launch!!!!
good luck with that harvest!!

hazy

Veteran
Nice work Core! Without those stakes, you'd have all those heavy buds on the floor.

Latest posts

Latest posts