What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

TheDarkStorm

Whatever happened to all the bush weed seeds?
Not sure...I think most are sold out....but that must mean lots are in the hands of people.

I just found it strange reading some of this thread back....and seeing posts about me giving misinformation....and basing things on some pictures like an arm chair amatue still being up.....yet posts varyfing I was indeed correct and the information I was giving was actually usefully to many about wat certain genetics actually were...and wat I was saying about things like traits clearly being visable and could be seen was correct (not sure why some couldn't see them)....and hempy was also correct...but any posts that were confirming those things have some how now gone.....weird....and disappointing....

Airloom

Veteran
Not sure...I think most are sold out....but that must mean lots are in the hands of people.

I just found it strange reading some of this thread back....and seeing posts about me giving misinformation....and basing things on some pictures like an arm chair amatue still being up.....yet posts varyfing I was indeed correct and the information I was giving was actually usefully to many about wat certain genetics actually were...and wat I was saying about things like traits clearly being visable and could be seen was correct (not sure why some couldn't see them)....and hempy was also correct...but any posts that were confirming those things have some how now gone.....weird....and disappointing....
That’s not good at all👎

blondie

Ojd has some on his site. Colorado sativas May still have some on that site. I’m not yet sure how good these genetics are to my liking vs others. I’ve got some weeks to go to get my answer. A few pistils are turning brownish at 5 1/2 weeks on my mm x 21 . I thought this is fairly early.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check these plants out if you haven’t seen these before ..all Aussie …
51CFBAAA-308B-4609-9C8A-C886C5E24E0A.jpeg
A909F372-DA20-4EA5-A2BD-8163EFD4640A.jpeg
BA5D4081-5A82-4AC8-880A-946A9D3242E1.jpeg
3B4C3F16-DB62-4B42-9E7D-49BF94BEF2DA.jpeg
06ECD810-B13E-4A7D-AF53-5283B05081AC.jpeg
293E5DEC-36BB-4F0F-8ABB-E1E1DD5B183D.jpeg
A4E93002-6E5B-44CF-B2CE-2F3A7D03B497.jpeg
2D7B8C69-8D7B-42E1-9BD0-065DDB4EEF1E.jpeg
AACB47B0-79AB-4C5F-89C9-A1EC90CDBD95.jpeg
B654EF86-B24A-4988-BFCA-27A07F4A5317.jpeg

TheDarkStorm

That’s definitely some true bush weed by definition
Some cb mango biche, gypsy thai x mm/nh an maybe one or two other bits.....great pics......your efforts arnt too bad either flower power..certainly some indoor giants in your rooms too....splendid.

Theres a really nice one I like bushy put pictures up of he called cloud walker or cloud catcher or something....its oldmother/skunk x one of kangas mullum hybrids (sometimes labelled as 50s thai stick x 70s thai stick)..but it looks very exotic...one my favourites of bushys work.

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Ojd has some on his site. Colorado sativas May still have some on that site. I’m not yet sure how good these genetics are to my liking vs others. I’ve got some weeks to go to get my answer. A few pistils are turning brownish at 5 1/2 weeks on my mm x 21 . I thought this is fairly early.
Ojd's arnt really bushys...bushy are open pollination f2 done from multiple f1s sourced from kanga and nevil....ojds come from nevil and are from the f1....so some ojd has put out are s1s of f1s...or 1-1 f2....but yeah some options available although each have their differences....but both worth checking out

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What all ya got goin there Flower? Is that Wally’s stuff under the big big light?

Peace
F2F
Hope you’re not serious if you are you didn’t understand :) these are not my plants they are r pictures that I gathered years ago … these plants what started the bush weed / kingavita controversy..I do believe someone can correct me if I’m wrong…I’m American these were grown out in the outback bush of Australia

F2F

Hope you’re not serious if you are you didn’t understand :) these are not my plants they are r pictures that I gathered years ago … these plants what started the bush weed / kingavita controversy..I do believe someone can correct me if I’m wrong…I’m American these were grown out in the outback bush of Australia
Haha. Gotcha. I was serious but understand now. Thought a few looked familiar. 😁 Some outstanding Kanga work was posted back in that thread.

Peace
F2F

Airloom

Veteran
I hope to give some MM a shot outdoors in 2023. I’m not expecting a lot since I’m at 42 degrees and a rookie but I’ve got the seeds.
Not likely to post pictures. THAT would be more stressful than keeping them alive
Put up or shut up I keep telling myself, or gotta start somewhere…

BLACKBIRD PRESERVATIONS
NH21xMM R
Mullum 2 step R

NASC
Thai A5 Haze ltd F

HYPRIDS
Uptown Haze R
Thai IBL R

TROPICAL SEEDS
NL5HAZE90 F5 R (ltd edition)
Tom Hill Haze R (Pandora)
Thai A5 R (yo Sammy)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My website has not been updated in several years , you need to email me for current stocklist.
You can hit contact button on my website and it will direct you to my email and send question asking for current stocklist or Nevil Grail project strains.
I have 3 projects made with Nevil's grail project strains And over 30 varieties available from them.

NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness F2 Regular and Hybrid seed project

NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1 and Hybrid Feminized project

NH23 x Kariba Regular hybrid Seed project

Raho

Veteran
Ojd's arnt really bushys...bushy are open pollination f2 done from multiple f1s sourced from kanga and nevil....ojds come from nevil and are from the f1....so some ojd has put out are s1s of f1s...or 1-1 f2....but yeah some options available although each have their differences....but both worth checking out
Yeah, that's not correct (the bold part.)
Wondering how much other stuff you say with so much certainty like you were there, just isn't true.