What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

Piff_cat

Does anybody of u recalls mango mullimbimby # 21 and # 36?
Is it mango from mr. nice or a phenotype of the mllum? Dunno if it´s from SB or SH can´t remeber. :cool:
the 21 and 36 refer to nevils top 2 female nevil haze selections which were used to make outback haze. shanti did send some mango haze down too but i seem to remember the mango being used in a mango x laos hybrid called maos or somethin?heres pics of the 21/36. dj9 just got a seedlot of nh36 reversed to nh21 should be good progeny.

NH21
1671394966779.png

nh36
1671395025865.png

bigherb

Veteran
Lotta action here lately , I’m hoping for some help

I can’t find any grows , not one of
MM x NH15 . I’d love to see or hear more experience with this line . It’s supposed to be a Incense bomb

I’m curious has any of our Aussie family or OJD grown out this hybrid ?

1luvbigherb

FoxMcLoud

MM x NH15 . I’d love to see or hear more experience with this line . It’s supposed to be a Incense bomb

1luvbigherb
Permission to piggy back on your comment? Hoping somebody can comment on which phenos are found in the NH 15, 21, 23 x MM crosses(is it safe to assume that they're all providing the same phenos with some lines having a slightly greater % for the parent phenotype to express in offspring?) and how common the incense/frankincense/church types are?

Raho

Veteran
Here we go.
A friend found this for me.
Any clue? View attachment 18793908 View attachment 18793909

Because that isn't the kind of labels that you would find from the seed shops that sold Bushweeds gear, and Rimmeo never sold anything by that description (that I know of), I can only assume that it is an outcross cross done by someone else.
The most likely guess from people closest to the source is Donald's Mango Haze x (Mullum/Nev21)

BUT, since Nev21 was a female, that would suggest the plant was from the fem stock Nev made with the reversed Nev21, and that means it had to be a female and the Mango was a male.

So that pedigree would be: (Mullum/Nev21 ) x Mango Haze
@Donald Mallard can comment if he ever made that cross or maybe recognizes that Betty Boop baggie.

Piff_cat

Ivery found only 1 pic looks very similar bud structure as 78tia. Said it was longest floweing male put to big mullum

1luvbigherb

420empire

Veteran
Yea got a bag with the same writing just with #36 instead of #21.
Really delicious line. Will deff. explore this one more. The pehno from #21 I tried was more sedating which confuses me a lot, but might be it was run for too long...the #36 was more of a hit in these circles.
Thanks for clearing it up what it possible could be. Will try to ask the seedsellers around if they remember that line.

TheDarkStorm

Ignore the post above...pressing buttons messed up my quotes

Regarding nh/mm x mango haze
Could that be kanga who made those...im sure kanga made mango haze oaxacan space shutle....and mango haze oaxcan space shutle mullum....and nh/mm x mm....
Im sure what southern stars seeds were selling as mullum and using as mullum in their hybrids also came from kangas seeds and actually had the oaxacan and mango haze in it as well as kangas mullum.

TheDarkStorm

i dont recall making that to be honest ,
but the weirdest thing is it looks like my writing on the bag ,
so who knows maybe it went through my hands ,
but i dont recall it .....
Maybe kanga sent you quite afew and you passed some out
the 21 and 36 refer to nevils top 2 female nevil haze selections which were used to make outback haze. shanti did send some mango haze down too but i seem to remember the mango being used in a mango x laos hybrid called maos or somethin?heres pics of the 21/36. dj9 just got a seedlot of nh36 reversed to nh21 should be good progeny.

NH21
View attachment 18793317

nh36 View attachment 18793318
Sameone ojd has..36x 21....mad mac has the regs 21x 4...there are a few more..

Piff_cat

Maybe kanga sent you quite afew and you passed some out

Sameone ojd has..36x 21....mad mac has the regs 21x 4...there are a few more..
think dj said used nh 21 for female and reversed the 36 for the male. will be great breeding stock for line breeding with the outback and the ultimate sativa(big mullum x tia) x 85 oaxcan. nev had been working on his ghost gene method starting with the outback. basically multi step hybrids which incorporate female clones in both the male and female role. since linked traits for gender havent been worked out yet including both aspects seemed to open up a lot of new looks. in outback the nh36 is used as the ghost donor.
nh21 x (78 tia x 36R)

Latest posts

Latest posts